You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 2:42pm

Name
:
Donjonteuse

Server:
New frontier

Screenshot:

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 4:23pm

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 5:06pm

Name:
Thistletwit

Server:
New Frontier

Screenshot:

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 5:20pm

"C'est ici que tout à commencer... "

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 6:35pm

Name:
Snippet

Server:
New Frontier

Screenshot:

(link: http://i.imgur.com/Rb0lT9g.jpg )

Umoir was always one of my most favorite places to level up. I became one with the atmosphere of the place imdmeiately ^^ When i entered this place and saw the shining walls and the emerald crystals all around, i was breathless, i was stuck in a silent awe, and i just stood there watching the place for a long, long time. I hope you can all feel the silent awe breathing from the picture as well ^^

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 6:36pm

Name : Charlly

Serveur : New Frontier

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 7:50pm

Event

Name: Elcid

Server: New Frontier

Screenshot:

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 11:35pm

Name : Druzzilla
Server : New Frontier

Screenshot :
Après un gros combat, j'aime venir me ressourcer dans un peu coin d'Eljune. Profiter du calme du lac, avec de nombreux gobelins pour me dorloter et de vaillants combattants pour assurer ma sécurité et faire respecter ma vie privée. Toujours accueillie telle une VIP, régulièrement ils organisent des cérémonies en mon honneur :love:
Aussi, ici, même si parfois son odeur fait fuir l’ennemi, mon fidèle compagnon est accepté et peut enfin prendre un bain...

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 11:52pm

Sightseeing Contest

Name - Kerriann
Server - New Frontier

I think this picture beautifully represents the chaotic and dark story, and the beautiful, mysterious lands.
Salty Aura has attached the following image:
  • HfSwqkl.jpg

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 12:20am

Name : Mazu
Server: New Frontier

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 12:33am

Name: LordRegent

Server name: New Frontier

Screenshot: #mce_temp_url#

"They say he walks in the thicket....." The Dead-thicket holds a special place in my heart as it was where i accepted my first guild invite in 2013 when i was just a lonely player, still wet behind the ears. All the "xD" and "lols" we members used to share, all because i was at the right place....spooky but the right place at the right time.
trevornon has attached the following image:
  • Allods_161126_101334.jpg

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 3:33am

Sarnaut Sightseeing Contest

Name:
VirIl

Server:
New Frontier

Screenshot:

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 9:42am

Name:
Maiqa

Server:
New Frontier

Siveria by night is a really beautifull place. It brings so much memories from beginning of the game, when everything you had was level 1 runes and courier runner :D

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 11:37am

OverKill

Beginner

Isim : WickeD

Server : Smugglers Paradise

Yer : Kış Sarayı

Dışarıdan kış kadar sert ve soğuk, içeriden 5 çayı kadar sıçak, sevgi dolu bir yer.
Evolution

TheHavoc (League)

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 12:40pm

Hinamori_

Beginner

İsim: Hinamori

Sunucu:New Frontier

http://hizliresim.com/jXLdOJ

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 1:52pm

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Nov 28th 2016, 12:06am) with the following reason: link

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 2:49pm

NICKNAME: Yunamatto

SERVER: NewFrontier

Come on, monster!

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 3:57pm

Name:
Sepphine

Server:
New Frontier

Screenshot:

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 6:39pm

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Nov 28th 2016, 12:09am) with the following reason: links

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 9:30pm

Nom : Wyrden
Serveur : New Frontier

http://imgur.com/MuBRZKT

Dane, Vallée argentée. Cet endroit est un véritable mélange de Poudlard et de Noël ! Tout est somptueux, des couleurs à l'architecture splendide en passant par le ciel (la lune ressemble d'ailleurs à un donut :D ).
Vive la neige.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Nov 28th 2016, 12:10am) with the following reason: lien et lien image

Rate this thread