You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 18th 2016, 7:54am

Kaggon

Trainee

Oh boy... where do I begin??? Super long time since I have played. Started playing beta a week or so after Allods launched. Retired finally.. had a bit of time on my hands so I came back to play a bit. Everything has changed... I hardly know what to do anymore. I dont recognize anyone. I have been with Eminence since the first server Merge... Not one guildy playing anymore. so as far as I know... 163 players have quit the game. most likely many more.

I still have a vested interest in the game though... My first MMo i ever played and I loved it since day 1! 8.0 looks different which means I still wont know what the hell to do XD reading all the reply's back to the OP it seems that the More things change the more they stay the same (ie; game breaking nerfs and buffs, pay2win, devs, etc...) and OMG i remember when 10g per gpot was tough. well.. i'll stick around for a bit and see what goes!!

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Friday, November 18th 2016, 6:24pm

Edited with hotfix 8.0.0.19 (18-11-16) and trailer 8.0

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tonal" (Nov 23rd 2016, 5:17pm)

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 5:17pm

Edited with previews (New islands and distortions, Winter atoll) and Patchnote 8.0

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 7:21pm

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Looks like they don't learn from their mistakes at all. Can't believe they actually release 8.0 as is is now on PTS.

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 10:07pm

As they say Dala same stuff different skin basically and we got to re-gear everything again and depending on the release date for us no ones even close to reaching legendary sector in the current season.

Thursday, November 24th 2016, 1:27pm

So let's summarize a bit...

- Same GCLag which turn every PvP activities into an absolute crap.

- Same garbage classes made by the garbage of developpment.

- Same overdose of endless boredom with gearing.

- They increased exchange rate from 1 : 5 000 to 1 : 10 000 in less then three weeks, before 8.0 has even been released.

This game could have such a potential, they have been only able to turn it into a lost cause.

поздравляю мудаки!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Tonal" (Nov 25th 2016, 1:59pm)

Thursday, November 24th 2016, 1:45pm

This game could have such a potential, they have been only able to turn it into a lost cause.
That's probably the most popular comment on every big update for 7 years already. Need to keep pushing for few more years and they will finally listen to the community and stop supporting this lost cause.

Thursday, November 24th 2016, 10:33pm

Seeing all the efforts they put in disappointing theyr customers, if they stop supporting botching every update and sabotaging everything that is possible to mess up, that won't be a loss!

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 11:08am

Edited with CS items: Premium (not really an item but an additional advantage given to CSers)

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 12:24pm

"premium" items are all timed it seems

it says

Шестая ступень: котел, снабжающий весь ваш отряд защитными и атакующими зельями, Чистая руна 12-й ступени, эксклюзивные предметы стиля и др.
which googletranslates to
Sixth stage: the boiler supplying all your force protection and attack potions, Pure Rune 12th stage, exclusive style and other items.

does this mean ppl get a 30 day level 12 rune?

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 4:35pm

Yes.

Here's a video where all those items are shown:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR51VtgdTXA

Moments like costume sale sure make P2P players feel a bit let down, but then you look at this and immediately feel how awesome P2P really is.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Nov 27th 2016, 4:40pm)

Monday, November 28th 2016, 2:13am

Azir

Intermediate

Ok anyone else find this funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_8j296NjNQ Skip to 0:40..The new race Female dance has twerking and the butts do bounce. hahaha

Monday, November 28th 2016, 1:34pm

see also this thread regarding the funny dance
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…&threadID=14395

Yes.

Here's a video where all those items are shown:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR51VtgdTXA

Moments like costume sale sure make P2P players feel a bit let down, but then you look at this and immediately feel how awesome P2P really is.

when these are timed only they dont have real value

i think its an interesting idea as it seems they try to make free players also pay regularly (or at least give them a stimulus)
this is the 2nd obvious attempt; the 1st one was introduction of timed items

most likely because they really dont want / can introduce new items which increase overall strenght

the downside here is the same as with subscription-model; the soon you stop payment shortly after you cant continue playing / having these items
i dont want/enjoy periodic liabilities

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 28th 2016, 3:08pm)

Monday, November 28th 2016, 3:47pm

Kissaki

Trainee

I like to bash the Cashshop as much as possible in this game. It's my favourite thing.

However, having watched the video I don't see anything that is a boost even at the top tier.

The temporary lvl 12 runes are there and Combat Armour. For people who don't already have something comparable then this can be a boost, but I would imagine anyone willing to cash however much it would cost to get them probably has these already.

The rest of it is just cosmetic.

That doesn't mean they can't add items to it later that do give people an advantage. I hope they don't... but from what I've seen there is nothing yet.

So if there IS an item that is a genuine boost then please let us know what it is. Cos that's the kind of thing that would really get me mad.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 4:41pm

greetings:

here are dates of opening winter atol on russian servers:

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=7345

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 5:50pm

I'm already enjoying it. :thumbsup:

You can grab the Orbs to do fancy Moves, and beware certain spots or you'll fall in haha

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 8:08pm

can you get mounts in the winter atol like in the tropical one? or only skins?

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 9:26pm

can you get mounts in the winter atol like in the tropical one? or only skins?
Just two patterns available and Fireworks/Feed & with few vanity. This resort is mainly to ease boredom and give players somewhere to kick-back for fun.

Here's some more shots!

Snow-Glide | Sled | Ice Fishing

Friday, December 2nd 2016, 10:46am

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 8:32pm

ohh, what a letdown xD
They've added more goodies :thumbsup:

You can get an Oven mount @160% speed for 3600 snowflakes.

If you play on RU, you can claim this version of the mount (below) with a free key, and later buy the (above) pattern for it for 800 snowflakes.

Rate this thread