You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 9th 2016, 1:04am

Interesting strongbox related article

Good thing Allods isn't big in China.

http://www.vg247.com/2016/12/08/china-wi…-probabilities/

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 3:25pm

haha thought somebody will also post this here when i read it :D but i see no problem there if they write its 0.1% nothing will change ;)

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 8:26am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Yeah, I doubt anything will change as long as the "gambling" way stay as the only way of getting something like it is in Allods. Prophetic Card prizes are all bound so you can't sell any of them to other players but the good thing is you are very likely to get mounts etc with less than 50€. Strongbox prizes aren't bound but the chance of getting something useful without spending 200-400€ in them are very slim unless you are happy with green and blue items. Thus I personally stopped buying Strongboxes, sometimes giving the 30 boxes try if it's something I'd really want.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits