You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 16th 2016, 4:58pm

I Have a few questions for the P2P:

1) Will we have 2 mount on this server or only the normal one ?

2) What will be their statistics or spells ?

3) For the 45€ collector, did we have really only 60 day of subscribe or is it 90 like the old one ?

4) Are universal hammer like the fabulous hammer we can craft or like dominion hammer ?

And in general:

5) Will we be able to use Dominion hammer, Realgar and Amalgam from 7.2 on 8.0 item or will it be a new type of those currency ?

6) Is any currency reset ? like pvp currency.

Friday, December 16th 2016, 5:52pm

On the Russian version they posted a FAQ about collector's edition.
Links to relevant information are here:
https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=7291
and here:
https://allods.mail.ru/about.php?show=preorder_800

According to those:

1) Will we have 2 mount on this server or only the normal one ?

P2P server will only have the non-combat one.
2) What will be their statistics or spells ?

They only provided info about the speed for P2P which is 16.25 m/s.
3) For the 45€ collector, did we have really only 60 day of subscribe or is it 90 like the old one ?

Russians got 30/90 days for starter pack and collector's edition of "New Order" respectively. This time their announcement says 30/60 for starter pack and collector's edition respectively. We can safely assume it will be only 60 days this time for us as well.
4) Are universal hammer like the fabulous hammer we can craft or like dominion hammer ?

They are slightly worse than Dominion tools but they don't expire. You can save them to spend on fabled material. People who get Dominion tools can't do that.
5) Will we be able to use Dominion hammer, Realgar and Amalgam from 7.2 on 8.0 item or will it be a new type of those currency ?

6) Is any currency reset ? like pvp currency.

Realgar and Amalgam was always turned into trash items every time new expansion came. Don't know about Dominion hammers, I think they might actually persist.

Friday, December 16th 2016, 7:04pm

Thanks for this quick answers dala. They are really helpfull to chose my future package.

Did somebody have more info about the realgar, domi hammer and currency ?

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 12:07am

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Hello,

We've upped visibility on the line mentioning that we had already supplied the FAQ in the main post. There should be no need to head over to the RU version for this information when it was presented in the main news. Kudos for doing so anyway, though :)

Regards,
Mhul

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 8:48am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Is it true that you only get Daisy pet from the cheap one and Dandelion from the expensive one? So the expensive doesn't have both pets?
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 12:49am

Please add the option to purchase both Starter Kits and full-on Collector's Editions with "Boleto" payment method for brazilian players.

Thanks for your report. We will check, why list of payment methods differs.

-----Answer

It is done so, because of currency conversions issue. Boleto does not work with Euro at all. :(

I bought the first Collector's Edition with "Boleto" payment method, why this time I cant do the same? Consider add the option for buy it with dollars or ingame bc.

regard :(

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 1:33am

Is it true that you only get Daisy pet from the cheap one and Dandelion from the expensive one? So the expensive doesn't have both pets?

Really? No way :huh:

I think we receive both pets from Collector's Edition, and both sailplanes patterns. Lets wait a answer from a staff member.

Monday, December 19th 2016, 9:27am

We've upped visibility on the line mentioning that we had already supplied the FAQ in the main post. There should be no need to head over to the RU version for this information when it was presented in the main news. Kudos for doing so anyway, though
Your FAQ is great, it is a good idea to have more communication about the upcoming 8.0 but It don't answer every questions, mostly about the P2P.

It is for that, I have ask those few questions and that we look for the answers on Russians servers. By the way, If you want to update you FAQ with the question people generally ask, it can be even better.

PS if you have info about my question on realgar and dominion hammer, it can be great (I have check the FAQ before don't worry ^^).

Monday, December 19th 2016, 1:37pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

No problem Euxner,

As mentioned in the news, the FAQ itself will address most of the common questions but not everything, so when you have a very specific question, simply ask here and we'll either answer the question directly, or update the FAQ with new answers closer to its release date and release the FAQ as its own (much more visible) thread.

Regards,
Mhul

Monday, December 19th 2016, 4:50pm

Okay Mhul, then answer this.

Do you have to buy both packs to get both of the pets and the mounts?

Monday, December 19th 2016, 5:49pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

The answer for the Mount is simple, you will get the Hovercraft Mount in bouth editions, so if you buy the little box: you get a Hovercraft Mount....if you buy the big box: you get a Hovercraft Mount. But in the big box is a Coupon to make the Hovercraft to a Battlemount...that is the only difference.

About the Pets: we´ll look into it.

Greetz
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Monday, December 19th 2016, 8:15pm

The answer for the Mount is simple, you will get the Hovercraft Mount in bouth editions, so if you buy the little box: you get a Hovercraft Mount....if you buy the big box: you get a Hovercraft Mount. But in the big box is a Coupon to make the Hovercraft to a Battlemount...that is the only difference.

About the Pets: we´ll look into it.

Greetz
What I mean is, do you get both styles of the mounts when you buy the more expensive one or do you only get one style for each version of the CE?

Monday, December 19th 2016, 11:40pm

I have question for this
Discount Coupon for Battle Glider - 90 days, is that will be cost like a bolt coupon 9k crystals??

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 1:02am

With the Aedy race, have read it has everything completed up to level 70 does that include all World Mystery stuff and the ruby from the last boss in Otherverse raid? and what about Fractal, Winters Palace and Battle of Gods or do we have to do them?

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 7:50am

I have question for this
Discount Coupon for Battle Glider - 90 days, is that will be cost like a bolt coupon 9k crystals??

Quoted from "FAQ"

How do I obtain a Battle Sailplane?
The main Collector's Edition includes a coupon ("Discount coupon for Battle Glider") that will allow you to buy the Battle Sailplane at the Boutique. Only owners of said coupon will be able to obtain a Battle Sailplane - purchasable for 3,000 Premium or regular Crystals.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 8:17am

Will our realgar / amalgam from 7.2 be usable with 8.0 stuff or will they be convert in gold (those in our bag and/or in our char) ?

Same question with dominion hammer from 7.2

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 3:12pm

Mapz

Trainee

What will happen to the currencies we have right now? Should we spend any of them before patch (specifically koe/tka-rik/anomalous sector/pvp arena) or they can still be spent on something useful after 8.0?

And what about amalgams (leave alone the obvious bit about "normally they become useless", I'm not interested in knowing what i already know, I'm interested in knowing what will actually happen this one time), can they be used on new gear or sold for new currency?

And last but not the least: will 7.0.x gear be removed from the anvil, or are we still going to be able to do upgrades on it? Will 7.0 season raids still give materials? Will 7.0.2 astral islands still be available?

Rate this thread