You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 2:33pm

Cant go to allods of Dane

After i used stone to tele to Dane .. i went GoblinBall and i couldnt go back to Dane since then!!!
(cant find it on tele menu nor by npc)

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 2:50pm

Check Postman/Audienus or Jaskier or this new orc Astral hunter (he is protobly next to Audienus/Jaskier)

Friday, April 8th 2016, 5:09am

Friday, April 8th 2016, 5:29am

Hello,

On Empire side, you're going to Dane after talking to Elisaveta. Doesn't she have a new stone or a dialogue ?
Can you sum up what you've already done, and the name of the quest you can't complete right now ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, April 8th 2016, 8:12am

Achilles

Intermediate

Have you tried using the automove feature to any quest you have in Dane? I know you can't automive in Dane but using automove to a quest from outside of the area does work until you get to Dane. At least it does for me.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Friday, April 8th 2016, 3:47pm

Cant't go back to Dane

After i used stone to tele to Dane .. i went GoblinBall and i couldnt go back to Dane since then!!!
Pretty much once you go there and don't finish the quest to the portal and you decided to leave the zone and used the letter in the mail to the king in the castle there no way to go back to the zone since you didn't open a portal there your stuck. i guess it not total idiot proof they figure most of the players wont leave the zone before they open the portal to go back.
you can allways play gb and use exp scroll points to level up now. Once stone is used you don't get another one 2nd didn't open a portal. 3rd allways finish a new zone to a portal instead of leaving and thinking you can come to it anytime.

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 4:58pm

Pretty much once you go there and don't finish the quest to the portal and you decided to leave the zone and used the letter in the mail to the king in the castle there no way to go back to the zone since you didn't open a portal there your stuck. i guess it not total idiot proof they figure most of the players wont leave the zone before they open the portal to go back.
you can allways play gb and use exp scroll points to level up now. Once stone is used you don't get another one 2nd didn't open a portal. 3rd allways finish a new zone to a portal instead of leaving and thinking you can come to it anytime.
Funny , i have same issue now solving this by giving the stone to an npc , so there will be no problems in future
there is no solution in your reply , my side says contact support or make a ticket

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 5:33pm

found the chain in eljune camp , the one in the middle . it will send you to umior and deliver it to katherine then the chain starts in coba etc ..

Monday, September 25th 2017, 3:21am

So...do we just abandon those quests in order for it to work...? cause i got stuck and not because i thought oh hey ill just go eventho i have a portal quest. i wasnt aware i had a portal quest and was busy signing up to stuff. my laptop was also shutting off alot. i have a new one now, and ive just come back to the game. i cant do anything. i cant get to dane. ive abandoned the quest to see if i can just redo it all.

Rexina
Astral Nudists