You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:50pm

Laany

Intermediate

I have erased everything personal War, because I find no matter what one is doing or says there are always give sympathetic People who turn the Word in my Mouth! As I was allowed to Experience again yesterday, we also included the league side! You ask why Players stop here?

With these intrigues and lies, and with the few players, no one loves! There is not even the possibility to deal with each other reasonably for a long time because simply boredom drives people to it and then it goes again! This has been going on for over 3 years now and it will not change!

But with the truth there are some who have it not so and we should be honest to theNovices, because if one knows on what one admits he will also stay longer ! But if one Promises the blue of the Sky and only the hell gets , will not stay long and is not good for the Server!

And forget it would not give the F2p Players, would be the P2p long !

And honesty lasts the longest has always been so and will always remain so! ;)
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Laany" (Dec 22nd 2016, 10:22am)

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 7:01pm

... And i thought drama was exclusively from league side....

Avo.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 7:04pm

Blesnar

Trainee

And THIS!!!!! is EXACTLY why I can never join such a small community.
LOOK at this thread and every other thread about the p2p server.
It turns into a guild v guild or person v person flame fest and when there is only 2-4 guilds and 20-50 players on the server, who do you go to when you don't want to be associated with any of the flamers? Where do you go to when you don't want to be in a flame guild?

There is no where to go, no where to hide, you're stuck inside the flamer groups.

This is why I can not play this server, there are way too many big egos with such a small amount of people, it doesn't even out.

No offense, honestly, to anyone. Big egos are a part of internet gaming communities and it's inevitable, however, in larger groups it's a negligible amount of people, however, in small groups...it feels like it's right in your face.

So, now I will stay outside of this thread as I believe I've made my 2 main points about the p2p server and I don't play here so it's not really my place to talk. Good luck with the server...someone send me a message when there is more than 250-500 people playing it and I'll come join you. :)
haha xD buddy join the league side with me and my guild mates xD we have fun and joy and just rofl xD

The wounds will heal but Broken bones stay marked forever!!

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 7:13pm

Blesnar

Trainee

geezzz xD i've seen drama or girls fights... but this would be the LEGENDARY fight !! BRING IT ON!

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 7:16pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Hold yo horsis blesybreaker!
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 7:32pm

Blesnar

Trainee

well both horsis are on imp side xD so i cant hold them xD hahahahahhahahahhaa

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 7:40pm

homerosi

Intermediate

O my, you just had to make this akward
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 8:05pm

• "TheAdmiral94" started this thread

Quoted

geezzz xD i've seen drama or girls fights... but this would be the LEGENDARY fight !! BRING IT ON!
You see it as drama but it's actually not they are just arguing. And this is how adults deal with life. :) arguing is not a big deal. and tash is still a friend even with her shades on us. I mean sisters and brothers argue and fight all the time ^^ am I right? or right?
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 8:11pm

Blesnar

Trainee

Quoted

You see it as drama but it's actually not they are just arguing. And this is how adults deal with life. :) arguing is not a big deal. and tash is still a friend even with her shades on us. I mean sisters and brothers argue and fight all the time ^^ am I right? or right?
amm... not really... if that would be the case... then idk why isn't Tashuna in Utopie? ...since your sentence is saying that "brother/sister fight" meaning family in other words 1 guild... not 2 seperate guilds lol and it's the same thing... arguing and drama is totaly the same thing.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 9:45pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

... And i thought drama was exclusively from league side....

Avo.

Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 10:19pm

You are wrong Gibe! Shaffou didn't accept french people from ze beer who went imp side

Right Xupa, I didn't take them back and Utopie didn't take everyone want to join back after a leave or a switch faction.
Why are you lying ?

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 8:39am

Laany

Intermediate

Erase

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Laany" (Dec 22nd 2016, 10:23am)

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 1:09pm

• "TheAdmiral94" started this thread

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

You are wrong Gibe! Shaffou didn't accept french people from ze beer who went imp side

Right Xupa, I didn't take them back and Utopie didn't take everyone want to join back after a leave or a switch faction.
Why are you lying ?
She was afraid of few Players ! And her Poll in Utopie Forum about Player (i will not say Name for whom was this Poll ) show this and yes other follow Her Words or Words from Momo and Arkona ! Thats the Reason why she not take all !

And this Sentence in this Poll *I admit to not have the Sense of Humor on the lack of Respect to Utopie! Please maybe we should all fall on knees in front of the Queen ! :love:

And Shaffou AS yesterday showed once again that you can not get any other Opinion !! But sorry we are cooler ;)

Sad but I had to write it. !!!
first of all, shaff always asks her guild members opinions before inviting anyone to the guild whether that person is new or old player. Secondly shaff is not a Queen she is our leader and we all know the difference between a leader and a "queen".The third thing you need to know is that everytime we go to AS shaff always always and alway tells us to not attack you unless if you attack. This is sad because you still throw shades on her even after you left the guild just because she can't serve you 24/7 ? and because you cant take jokes from her too ?
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 1:30pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Your drama is so fun ^^

A good mmorpg without drama isn't a good mmorpg. TYVM for this funny time !!! :)

Btw do you want to delete again and make on same time request to take back your char ? ^^ It was the bigger drama you made, pls do it again pls pls pls :p

With you on same faction we don't need ennemy for sure ;)
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 2:47pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

I have to agree with Groot. The main reason nobody comes to P2P lies in this thread : you guys aren't really promoting the server with endless flamewars, tbh.
Just my 2 cents, i'm outta here again.

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 3:14pm

Laany

Intermediate

Erase

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Laany" (Dec 22nd 2016, 10:25am)

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 6:37pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Nothing to do with the actual topic but Laany, it's against forum rules to post direct chat messages that involve other player names etc. You should remove the picture.

To all others, you should stop the "flaming"/arguing etc. It has gone way out of the topic and is mostly insulting. That kind of interacting certainly doesn't do any good or bring anything positive from the p2p server population.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 6:52pm

Laany

Intermediate

Nothing to do with the actual topic but Laany, it's against forum rules to post direct chat messages that involve other player names etc. You should remove the picture.

To all others, you should stop the "flaming"/arguing etc. It has gone way out of the topic and is mostly insulting. That kind of interacting certainly doesn't do any good or bring anything positive from the p2p server population.
Yes it is right it goes more and more away from Topic !!

But is ok i will delet it and it is my last Post about this !

I wish Happy Christmas and few nice Days with Family and Friends ! :love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Laany" (Dec 22nd 2016, 10:26am)

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 6:58pm

I have to agree with Groot. The main reason nobody comes to P2P lies in this thread : you guys aren't really promoting the server with endless flamewars, tbh.
Just my 2 cents, i'm outta here again.

Sry to say Poch, but this is BS.
You have this stuff on f2p too. But just because population is higher, these dramas are diluted.

Main reason nobody comes p2p is same reason no new "top player" join f2p: The game can't get rid of the bad fame. Four or five years (or even more...) passed by the infamous Gipat Patch, and people still talk about it. Everytime we see some promotion of the game, first comments are like "Is this game still alive? isn't this game p2w?"

Ofc there are other reasons - gearing system, no pve progression, pvp unbalanced, etc... But these are reasons for people leaving game, not trying it for the first time.

And it's not "our job" as players to promote this game. Sure, we can recommend to friends, make some videos or streams...
But at the end we can get what? 10-15 new players? +150€ per month? for a total of 500€ monthly? it doesn't even pay 1 person salary.

We don't expect top cashers on f2p to migrate to p2p. They don't want that, not even my.com wants that.

I know it's a big step to move from f2p to p2p. I talk about myself. Thinking about the money you invested in a char for years, and then one day close your eyes and quit. But trust me, it was the best thing i did. Even with p2p drama.

Avo.

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 7:12pm

It kind of sucks. I remember spending countless hours with the officers in Omniscient trying to promote the server on multiple sites and it always seemed to get negated. I wish the population wasn't always at each other's throats constantly because then we could create some bigger group to try to push the server along and attempt to bring people to the server in an attempt to populate it and make the community even bigger. If we could somehow put our differences aside and just understand that people may have some personal vendetta against others but that shouldn't prevent them from playing together and trying to bring the server some life again. It would be nice.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "khaexea" (Dec 21st 2016, 7:40pm)

Rate this thread