You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 2:29pm

How to play this game with max 15 euro / month?

Here are some problems: I like this game graphics and animation mechanics. Other game has or faster movement animations, combat or darker colors. This is the biggest problem, really!

There is a subscription server and the free to play server, as we know.
On the subscription it would fit the budget too.
On the free to play server this budget as I remember it allows to have epic/legendary trinket and other vanity, from 3 quality the middle, from 4 quality the second. For sure not the top(fablet). Spending like 50-200 euro / month allows it.

One of my main problem on the subscription server -beside of low population - is the bag / bank is so low as everyone is forced to raid and roll.

As human nature: Some are more preferred to guild leader, loot master even going in low gears, they are allowed to roll ( with they Xth alts) and me not. If I still roll on an item is an instant guild kick :) I can't remember the guild name after so many years, but it was a player who was allowed to get the second draconic set items for his healer, before others allowed to roll to they first items.

Because finishing the raids unlock rubies, gives quests rewards many want to go, without the necessary gears, and when is a roll possibility they will
roll.

Joining to a subscription server with low population basically you will serve the fraction single active guild leader and his made rules. If is not ok for you, you can leave the fraction and than the server. Maybe I am not fine with that and can't find enough active ppl to make a new guild either.

Joining to free to play server:
Well this is always more populated. The problem is others will join too and with more characters together at the same time. Dual-trial boxing is not prevented. Many use dual-trial box on PC + 2x laptop dualbox... not just a single person...
First at JC will join a team of 2-8 player to get amalgams plenty, when he become stronger will solo the astral with his alts gearing to top 1 char and others just basic epic, with legendary weapons in best case. After that he will join to WH, Bastion, other battlegrounds. No matter which team win, he will earn some items on every second account. There is a way to transfer the gold between fractions...
You will be surprised some are playing 15h /day to get they amalgams ( 15-20 ) other has 200 in a few hours, "by magic".
You don't need to pay at all in this game, just sell daily 50-100 amalgams and can have more reward then with 15 euro / month.

Since I don't want to play in neither circumstances and I don't know Russian how to play this game?

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 4:29pm

Quoted

One of my main problem on the subscription server -beside of low population - is the bag / bank is so low as everyone is forced to raid and roll.

LOL this isn't a big deal you can simply get a legendary bag from eclipce raid ^^ it drops from the last boss there, also you can get an epic bag from Tep raid it drops from "tep"(the boss) himself and they do not drop only bags they drop colors for mounts + (dragon(mount) magical carpet (mount) + customs And! you can make your bank bigger using the legendary or epic bags. We do these 2 raids every week ^^ and the bank already has around 60 solts which are enough. I'm sorry but you're clearly haven't tried the sub server yet if you did then you haven't maxed level yet, you're missing a lot.
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 4:38pm

One more thing the sub-server has a big discount for the 90 days subscription (3 months). it costs only 2100 crystals which is equal to only 20$ or 21$(in dollars) so around 120$ a year ^^ in my opinion, this is way better than spending 1k dollars every month ^^ for stupid boxes.
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TheAdmiral94" (Dec 20th 2016, 4:44pm)

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 5:47pm

Quoted

Joining to free to play server:
Well this is always more populated. The problem is others will join too and with more characters together at the same time. Dual-trial boxing is not prevented. Many use dual-trial box on PC + 2x laptop dualbox... not just a single person...
First at JC will join a team of 2-8 player to get amalgams plenty, when he become stronger will solo the astral with his alts gearing to top 1 char and others just basic epic, with legendary weapons in best case. After that he will join to WH, Bastion, other battlegrounds. No matter which team win, he will earn some items on every second account. There is a way to transfer the gold between fractions...
You will be surprised some are playing 15h /day to get they amalgams ( 15-20 ) other has 200 in a few hours, "by magic".
You don't need to pay at all in this game, just sell daily 50-100 amalgams and can have more reward then with 15 euro / month.

Since I don't want to play in neither circumstances and I don't know Russian how to play this game?

dont concern yourself with this lol^^ you can EASILY get all the amal you need in short time^^ for example atm there is a raidfinder option where you get for a run something like 100 amalgam? also first win in a battleground is something like 16 amalgam :D also multiboxing will be hard cuz you can vote kick afk players in your battleground

the only disadvantage on f2p is unless you spend an insane amount of time a cash playser will have the advantage over you but thats only important in highend pvp so it depents on which lvl you want to play

as for p2p its not low population its literally dead^^ they are too occupied with flaming each other in every p2p threat (i mean lol if your only like 30-40 ppl you might think they hold together to have a pleasant play but noooo :thumbsup: toxisity lvl maximum)

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:01pm

I have played on subscription server, ages ago...
From there I know I must roll on a bag in order to enjoy the game. At that time GT dropped and something else, I think the next one. Still the final boss.

But like somebody else mentioned , there are other precious reward, like patters, which they like to have reserved for they instead of letting anybody to roll on they first bag + bank.

How I supposed to play endgame with a 8 slot bank at endgame?!

Until this issue isn't fixed I thing the subscription server isn't for me.

As vote kick for players didn't worked: simply he had enough alts ON THAT PARTY to vote NO ! :)

Just registered (with a new character) and saw a to level char with 211-111 runes, what do you think what kind of player is he and why is going to battlegrounds? :) I can tell you: it is still worth the dual-trail boxing and has huge benefits for 1 main player in costs of ruining other players game.

Fair pay :)

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:14pm

How I supposed to play endgame with a 8 slot bank at endgame?!

Until this issue isn't fixed I thing the subscription server isn't for me.

This is fixed already.

You can exchange a bag for a bigger bank at the banker NPC in your faction's capital. Epic bag drops from Tep. At level 70, it is TRIVIAL to clear Tep's pyramid solo on any class.

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 3:34am

multiboxing is no longer really worth, it was maybe some time ago but this times are gone
theoretically its forbidden also, in case you boost one of the chars with the others (if you dont howerver its OK but wont make you rich then)

if you want to multibox yourself better visit a good farmingsite with 1 strong char, you can make more gold / min there than with multibox
get info on farming friendly classes for this

you cant sell amalgam for gold any longer
this was LONG time ago and it gave me LOTS of gold but i did not need to multibox for this, just visiting every AOD & SB every day with reincarnations was more than enough

15€ month will help sure, but keep in mind there are passionated players that make ~ 7 € every DAY by ingame actions only
so you cant expect to get a SERIOUS advantage by payment; its more important to gear up to the max if you want max strenght (gear> runes, but gear resets!!)

what you WILL get is comfort, if i would spend 15€ every month and be a new player i would rather spend more at the beginning to boost myself to comfortable leveling which would mean fast mount, looter, level 5 runes and bigger bag aklong with basic strongbox items from auction

then later pat 5 and see what are my main goals
rather a combatmount or infinite free respec? or better stronger runes?

best thing is just play a bit and get an idea from what is available, then set priorities and compare with the amount of € you wish to spend

i would NEVER recommend to spend your € on temporary things like amalgam duplicator, gearreset will render the € you put in useless! better buy runes :)

and amalgam is thrown at you anyway, do some BG and you will have so many after a few battles
or if you dont like PVP do distortion PVE and trade with negotiant, you can exchange everything except gearmaterial ;)

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 11:48am

All points the OP made seem to be outdated.

Except for graphics and animations, which are still there.

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 11:46pm

ok, sooo heres the thing....p2p pop is low atm, yes but slowly improoving, new faces are poopoing lately.....if tahts ur budget then come straight to p2p. Bag is not a problem at all, yes u hawe to raid for it but the raid is easy since most of my guildies (when i neded the bag) alllready had it.
I got my dragon mount from raids also.
Just to let u know, iwe played on f2p 4 years, with investment a bit bigger than urs......and trust me, it wont get u nowhere. u will end up literary wasting taht money for no visible, almost none advantage.
also, iwe played more engame content in p2p in the first month of playing than in one year on f2p. One more negative side of p2p, low pop is causing skirmishes to poop rarely....but as i am hearing they are making some improvments to it.
Anyway, i recomend u P2P if u want to enjoy the game and play it equal as everyone else.

Wakizashi of Utopie!

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 12:02am

What improvements are they making for the skirmishes?

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 10:11am

Wakizashi of Utopie!
Thank you.

In each server on which I have played this game: NA server EU server, fraction they were people, who has joined to the biggest guild, whatver they name had. If for any reason another guild become the first on the same fraction they switched the guild. Well, I am not for from those who will join to a guild for gear or protection.

Those top guilds, and they leaders are blamed by many other people outside of the guild. No exception is Utopie to.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 10:53am

What improvements are they making for the skirmishes?

There is nothing changing in that regard, but it is also available to lower levels now, they won't join max levels but they have their own skirmishes and astral, other changes are we get another type of maze defender and maze attempts go from 3 - 5.

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 10:23am

Many happy players spend less than 10$ USD/month on this game on P2P server!

first investment is one Mount, good one... will last u forever.

Next investment in runes just to give a small boost, maybe level 3 or 4 runes to ease the ride to level cap.

following payments either purchase permanent upgrades to character (extra ruby, earring slot, talent points, stat points.. each 1st tier scroll is usually less than 2$ of gold (often much less)

mount: 15$
a couple level 3-4 runes 15$
all the 1st tier permanent upgrades 15$ or less
all the 2nd tier permanent upgrades 50$ or less
any 3rd tier permanent upgrade ~15-20$
any 4th/5th tier permanent upgrade 50-150$

Daily grind nets me about 1$ worth of gold or more just doing a few dungeons. with smart purchase, good farm, you can be set for life for about 60$ and never have to buy in again.

Good game, welcome back :D

Also I suggest joining a friendly, active guild, it is a teamwork game and socially quite diverse! I have players in strong guilds AND in leveling guilds, for primarily the social aspect, but the gearing is fun and being able to complete the harder raids does take some careful teamwork and communication, giving established guilds a better chance.

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 10:42am

Alafff

Intermediate

For sub server about bag

you get a 24 slots bags at level 15 for 15gold , a 30 slot at level 30 for 30 gold , then at level 45 when we can bring you to demon city or dead city or tep or eclipse you'll get better bag for around 15min of raiding,

As for utopie and raiding , everything is free roll , mean that if you get it , it is yours , and except if you're a d... (doing need on things you have to sell it when others need it) , there is nothing bad that could happen to you
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 12:05am

mediaaa

Trainee

How to play this game with max 15 euro / month?

- Like a champ. ^^^
Just play 7 years with no social life and -15$ in your pocket montly ...and u will get there.
sss