You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:57pm

Looking for friends/guild

Hello everyone, my name is Adelwin (IGN), I just moved from F2P to P2P and due to low population I want a guild or a group of friends to talk, play with. Sorry if this is not the right section for this thread!

PS: Empire side.

Kind regards, Adelwin

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_5854546" (Dec 20th 2016, 9:05pm)

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 9:39pm

Eddy

Intermediate

shaffou will be your best friend <3 :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 11:41am

shaffou will be your best friend <3 :D
only at the beginnings.

Then or you must put your tongue where never shine the Sun or must change the fraction ... :)

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 6:24pm

Hello Adelwin

First of all , Welcome on P2P :)
You're welcome on Utopie if you want to join us , for that , just pm in game : Khundarsse / Epilogue / Ruby / Shaffou / Elevina or Autotune ;)
We will help you for your leveling if you need it , then you could make end game content with us whithout problem.
we have player coming from a lot of contry , but we speak mainly english don't worry.

just ignore the trolls , they are trying to taunt for after complain about drama.
Sad they are even coming on this kind of post for make that , especialy with this kind of humor

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 6:35pm

Just log in to game and and a bit the players about why they quit from Utopie!

Not need to understand my humor and have my experience. It seems I wasn't only one who actually didn't liked Shaff. Utopie members seems to be a bit to arrogant for others and better they leave the guild , game.

Oh, on imp side there is a FR guild and a TR guild, not an EN guild :P

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 6:41pm

Is this a reason for try to taunt especialy on this post from new player ? i don't think.

And that's false ,we're an english guild , we maybe have what , 1 / 3 of the guild who's french.
Btw i think i know better the lauguage of my guild than you :P

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 6:47pm

There used to be an EN guild, but we have tried to revive the guild and it was an unsuccessful attempt.

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 10:10pm

Ill make a thread with my questions go check it out :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "zenowity" (Dec 21st 2016, 10:20pm)

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 1:42am

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Again a joke and I like :)

Thank you for our publicity, with you we'll never die for sure.

Merry Christmas !!

Btw if it was a serious question, Empire side has 2 guilds, Brotherhood (tr) and Utopie (en).

Welcome in game Adelwin.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 8:27am

Hello everyone, my name is Adelwin (IGN), I just moved from F2P to P2P and due to low population I want a guild or a group of friends to talk, play with. Sorry if this is not the right section for this thread!

PS: Empire side.

Kind regards, Adelwin
AWWWWWWW :love: this is the sweetest post I ever seen in my life :love: so CUTE !!! Adelwin!! I will be your second best friend because shaff will be your 1st best friend :love: ofc :D
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Rate this thread