You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 8:32pm

I remember spending countless hours with the officers in Omniscient trying to promote the server on multiple sites and it always seemed to get negated.
That Reddit shilling was pretty embarrassing to be honest. I gave my honest opinions on that thread and people went apeshit on me. wew :(

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 8:36pm

I remember spending countless hours with the officers in Omniscient trying to promote the server on multiple sites and it always seemed to get negated.
That Reddit shilling was pretty embarrassing to be honest. I gave my honest opinions on that thread and people went apeshit on me. wew :(
We were in denial and we were hopeful that we could hopefully bring people to the server. We brought some but they left when we did. No hard feelings please :(

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 10:29pm

W8 a sec.
Fking uncle Blesnar is that you ? or its Bonebreaker im confused.
And Gibe mongol is that you? the one that played bladeallods not so long ago ? xD

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 10:42pm

homerosi

Intermediate

W8 a sec.
Fking uncle Blesnar is that you ? or its Bonebreaker im confused.
And Gibe mongol is that you? the one that played bladeallods not so long ago ? xD

Seems like you both have a fanboy
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 11:17pm

yeah huge fan! could u sign my tits ?

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 11:26pm

Man, I just realized I'm eating all them popcorn on the wrong server...

(yeah, I never even looked at P2P forum section so this is quite a discovery for me now)

Anyway yeah, if I would wish to play some game (any game) with 20 people total, I'd rather make my own server and play for free, than pay monthly lol. Hell, I'd have more friends playing with me (any game) on my own private server than you have total people on official server atm...

NOTE: I do not speak about Allods here, nor do I in any way support illegit private servers, I'm just making a point here.

My point: You should really stop posting hate discussion threads about a server with 20 people lol, noone besides those 20 people care. You can just whisp them all your hate it's easyer, and faster then loging in to this forums and posting here.

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 11:45pm

khualeppi

Beginner

Man, I just realized I'm eating all them popcorn on the wrong server...

(yeah, I never even looked at P2P forum section so this is quite a discovery for me now)

Anyway yeah, if I would wish to play some game (any game) with 20 people total, I'd rather make my own server and play for free, than pay monthly lol. Hell, I'd have more friends playing with me (any game) on my own private server than you have total people on official server atm...

NOTE: I do not speak about Allods here, nor do I in any way support illegit private servers, I'm just making a point here.

My point: You should really stop posting hate discussion threads about a server with 20 people lol, noone besides those 20 people care. You can just whisp them all your hate it's easyer, and faster then loging in to this forums and posting here.
why do you even bother coming in here then tbh...

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 11:57pm

why do you even bother coming in here then tbh...
To teach people something. My posts have educational value.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 12:07am

I have to agree with Groot. The main reason nobody comes to P2P lies in this thread : you guys aren't really promoting the server with endless flamewars, tbh.
Just my 2 cents, i'm outta here again

No, it's the proof that the life in smugglers paradise is very intense. Things are happening in this server not like others where nothing happen.

On P2W the stress is between players and the game. On P2P people love the game and the war is only between guilds. P2P server is more than a trading product and people here are more than consumers.

Smugglers Paradise is another way to say : " where you live allods"

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 12:20am

The ammount of ppl you don't like is probably the same percentage of ppl you don't like on the pay2win server or even less.
Most ppl on Pay2 win Server never play with more than 20 ppl, it is only that you have more people blocking your way and farming your spot.
I decided to play on the cheap server, means the one with abo. If I know how to behave, I can have fun with even a small ammount of players.
It just does not matter how many, and also the people know that we don't have much of a choice, so there will be effectively less problems coming up than on the paypayandpaymore to win server.
The only problem for this server, is that most of the community are not able to gain advantage by doing things in the game (called playing not paying), but only by paying money, so they don't join the better, cheaper, real gamer server. People are lazy, get advantage by their bank account and probably even bought their accounts on Ebay. If ppl would not be that lazy they could get back to their state they have made in years of payingtonsofmoney in weeks on the abo server and then progress.

Tbh I think most players on payandwin server are probably already addicted to spending money for advantage. All you rely on is your job as status symbol you buy things, that give you a kick, but in the end you will never have been able to call yourself a real gamer. That is something not even you can afford. It is like trying to buy love for money. Playing a game is passion, buying a advantages is obsession to compensate lack of passion in life, which originiates from our broken society.

In the end it is only a pay to still lose and a pay to play server choice.

Cheers, your friend Zapp.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zapp Brannigan" (Dec 22nd 2016, 12:38am)

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 2:26am

and

Are you Gibe evil twin?

Avo

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 3:27am

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 4:23am

I don't think so, but if so, then I must be the good guy. But tbh, I am from the other side of the Planar Rim, where neither personality nor individuality do exist. You can say, I am only a reflection of your own mirror image, which you never saw before.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 4:53am

Pochtron

Intermediate

The ammount of ppl you don't like is probably the same percentage of ppl you don't like on the pay2win server or even less.
Most ppl on Pay2 win Server never play with more than 20 ppl, it is only that you have more people blocking your way and farming your spot.
I decided to play on the cheap server, means the one with abo. If I know how to behave, I can have fun with even a small ammount of players.
It just does not matter how many, and also the people know that we don't have much of a choice, so there will be effectively less problems coming up than on the paypayandpaymore to win server.
The only problem for this server, is that most of the community are not able to gain advantage by doing things in the game (called playing not paying), but only by paying money, so they don't join the better, cheaper, real gamer server. People are lazy, get advantage by their bank account and probably even bought their accounts on Ebay. If ppl would not be that lazy they could get back to their state they have made in years of payingtonsofmoney in weeks on the abo server and then progress.

Tbh I think most players on payandwin server are probably already addicted to spending money for advantage. All you rely on is your job as status symbol you buy things, that give you a kick, but in the end you will never have been able to call yourself a real gamer. That is something not even you can afford. It is like trying to buy love for money. Playing a game is passion, buying a advantages is obsession to compensate lack of passion in life, which originiates from our broken society.

There is prolly much truth in this :) But you miss one category of players : the ones who thought they had disadvantage because of cash shop, and when coming to p2p realize they still can't play ...

And @Avo : I understand what you say, and you made valid points about why people would not know or not consider allods as a game. But from an outsider perspective, the image of the P2P community given by those flame threads is disastrous & doesn't help to make the jump - and if it's really as bad as it shows, doesn't help to stay in the long run. It's not the first time I wanted to post something like this (there were some older ones that made me feel the same), and I prolly went too far by saying it's the main reason, but it's certainly a factor.

"You come for the game, you stay for the people". This old saying pretty much sums up how I game, and why i'm still locked in F2P when P2P could be a much better alternative for me - if a bunch of people would jump with me :)

Anyway i'm really out this time. Good luck all !!

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Pochtron" (Dec 22nd 2016, 5:03am)

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 5:07am

There is prolly much truth in this :) But you miss one category of players : the ones who thought they had disadvantage because of cash shop, and when coming to p2p realize they still can't play ...

And @Avo : I understand what you say, and you made valid points about why people would not know or not consider allods as a game. But from an outsider perspective, the image of the P2P community given by those flame threads is disastrous & doesn't help to make the jump - and if it's really as bad as it shows, doesn't help to stay. It's not the first time I wanted to post something like this (there were some older ones that made me feel the same), and I prolly went too far by saying it's the main reason, but it's certainly a factor.

"You come for the game, you stay for the people". This old saying pretty much sums up how I game, and why i'm still locked in F2P when P2P could be a much better alternative for me - if a bunch of people would jump with me :)

Anyway i'm really out this time. Good luck all !!
I feel like that is how it is for a good portion of the people that still play f2p, besides the $ factor. Hopefully there will be a transition between servers with the patch, unlikely but hopefully!

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 6:16am

and

Are you Gibe evil twin?

Avo

lmao

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 11:45am

To teach people something. My posts have educational value.
You sure educated people by bragging that you're a popular boi. :^)
On P2W the stress is between players and the game. On P2P people love the game and the war is only between guilds. P2P server is more than a trading product and people here are more than consumers.
This. It is something F2P doesn't want to admit.
And Gibe mongol is that you?
I'm flattered that someone recognizes my race. Love long time.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 2:59pm

-

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_10390364" (Dec 22nd 2016, 3:17pm)

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 6:47pm

This post is pure gold.
Are you Gibe evil twin?

Evil? If that's what it is then everyone should embrace the dark side.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 7:15pm

Hi guys. I will write my question here because I don't wanna create new-old topic.

I'm played Allod long time ago (5.0 Game of Gods). I love this game for lore and slav features. But then I realized that this game is P2W plus real life taked me. This is any sense to back? This little gem is now more playable or not?

Rate this thread