You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 4:07pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Update 8.0: Immortality – Summary

Dear Sarnaut,

8.0 "Immortality" has landed, marking the arrival of the Aoidoi – Allods eighth playable race – and many other great tweaks, changes and content! We hope you have fantastic new adventures and enjoy all that's on offer.

Unsure of what's heading your way? Then see below for a full list of all 8.0 news provided during the lead up to the updates release, as well as the official patch-notes. If you're a returning player – here to welcome the Aoidoi to Sarnaut – you can always refer to our previous Comeback Guide to help you get back on your feet!

8.0 Collector's Edition

Information on the latest Collector's Edition and Starter Kit, full to the brim with goodies and cosmetics to enjoy on old & new characters alike. Sound good to you? Then be sure to check out the FAQ for more information, or the above link to head directly to the Collector's Edition page.

8.0 "Aoidos" - New Playable Race

Information on Allods' eighth playable race – the Aeidos – and how to unlock them.

8.0 "Winter Atoll"

Information on the brand new "Winter Atoll" – counterpart of the Tropical Atoll. Cool activities await you over the Winter Holidays and New Year.

8.0 "Orders" - Part 1

Information on "Orders", a new feature that rewards you for simply undergoing day-to-day activities.

8.0 "Orders" - Part 2

Information on the new "Blood Trial" activity and how to increase your rank within an Order.

8.0 "Content Scaling"

Information on how various PvE & PvP activities are now more accessible.

Here at Allods, we wish you all very happy holidays, a brilliant new year, and great new adventures in-game!

-The Allods Team

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 4:39pm

These gametips are in Ukranian. Oh ok

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 5:03pm

It is in Russian. We will fix it tomorrow. Please find localized version here.
https://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.co…e/en/index.html

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 5:48pm

Eddy

Intermediate

why we didnt got holy weapon on p2p? only some players got it :S
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 5:51pm

It have to be sent to everybody from the list. Please create supprot ticket.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 5:52pm

Eddy

Intermediate

ok i will, ty for asnwer, btw its MoS reward right?

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 5:59pm

Missing the crystals from the collectors edition and the sailplan coupon says the price is 6k, not 3k as previously mentioned.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 6:16pm

Missing the crystals from the collectors edition and the sailplan coupon says the price is 6k, not 3k as previously mentioned.
We will check crystals on your account.

Price of Sailplanshould be 3k. We will fix it now and compensate to those who have bought it already.

-------Update
Both should be fixed already.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CM_official" (Dec 22nd 2016, 7:03pm)

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 6:21pm

ok i will, ty for asnwer, btw its MoS reward right?
It was CoE reward.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 6:34pm

I knew you'd come back even though update is not that good. Addict.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 6:49pm

Price of Sailplanshould be 3k. We will fix it now and compensate to those who have bought it already.
I also didnt receive premium crystals from the collectors edition...

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 7:04pm

I also didnt receive premium crystals from the collectors edition...
It was fixed several minutes ago. You should recieve them quite soon.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 7:15pm

Eddy

Intermediate

what is CoE? :D

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 7:17pm

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 7:21pm

Eddy

Intermediate

ohh....So there is nothing else, i mean no other skins for us , cuz we dont have battle armor on p2p, and for mos there is skin for it :S no compesation or diff reward?

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 10:41pm

When will the performance lags be fixed? any info on this will be nice...

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 12:51am

If we delete our first Aoidoi, can we recreate one ? With level 70 and a full stuff ?

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 8:20am

Character

Hello!

I am so interested in the new race, but I do not have a level 70 character from before!

Is it possible to start a new game, with the new race nevertheless? Would be really awsome..

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 12:50pm

Sadly, you can't. Must level one, then get the reincarnation. I saw an option to trnasform a character into the new race but it ask to unlock the new race first (and exit their starting area), but don't really know how it works.

@Voltiga: i would like to know that too. There were players asking th same thing in-game.

Rate this thread