You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 4:33pm

homerosi

Intermediate

• "homerosi" started this thread

Snowflakes?

Is it me or does it take ages to get 900 snowflakes with 5 or a gift/quest? Is there no way to farm them faster?
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 4:51pm

Step 1 : Find Friend
Step 2 : take quest Snow Someting (build snow wall and def)
Step 3 : Friend need acept stage
Step 4 : hit him snowball, so you will farm x4(or more) evry 10 sek

I don't find better way yet

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 7:30pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Well atm it is really insanely slow and frustrating even, you need to do 190x the sliding quest to get mount pattern only, not to mention the furnace mount
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 10:38pm

freestile

Professional

yes it just takes wayyyyy too much time to farm, hope they'll increase the rewards from all quests because it's just not even worth farmin for now :(

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 1:03am

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 3:05am

I don't know about you guys, but I've found the Ice Skating one both fun and very plentiful to me.
You get 1 snowflake per trick & 10 Snowflakes per run if you choose to turn-in right away, + 1 snowflake gift and if you let stock up the snowflake gifts 20/50/100 before opening.

This Resort will last some, so they likely have the rewards low so players don't burn the Resort's rewards out quickly and clear out like roaches, but to take their enjoyment at low speed.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 8:26am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Which npc sells the furnace mount and the other snowflake vanities? I know the color patterns are sold from the npc on the top of hill (at least one of them). The automove to the snow resort npc via the icon on bottom doesn't work.

The ice fishing would be really nice if the success rate would be higher... even if you do everything right, you end up with tons of other fishes or messages that I've missed the good catch. I like ice fishing irl ^^

In figure skating I hate the invisible obstacles that makes your toon fall down and dazed and thus fail the stunts. With bad luck 50% of the stunt tries end up to those barriers even if you steer clear from weak ice and the visible snow banks and the ground. You just suddenly get stunned in middle of nowhere on the ice...

The sliding with the sledge is by far the most fun - the unsuccessful rate of it is none existing after the first tries. Too bad the race is only once an hour - it's quite easy too.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 12:10pm

freestile

Professional

This Resort will last some, so they likely have the rewards low so players don't burn the Resort's rewards out quickly and clear out like roaches, but to take their enjoyment at low speed.

i get yor point and i understand that some people actually like these little activities, but some others (like me) enjoy the quest 1-2 times and then just want to get their hands on every items they want, not to spend all their freaking time farming these quests (that once again are maybe fun the few first times but become very quickly just farmed again and again and again for hours, which remove every small bits of fun in it)

I'll try the ice skating thought and see if it's more profitable than the sledge.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 4:39pm

Which npc sells the furnace mount and the other snowflake vanities? I know the color patterns are sold from the npc on the top of hill (at least one of them). The automove to the snow resort npc via the icon on bottom doesn't work.

The ice fishing would be really nice if the success rate would be higher... even if you do everything right, you end up with tons of other fishes or messages that I've missed the good catch. I like ice fishing irl ^^

In figure skating I hate the invisible obstacles that makes your toon fall down and dazed and thus fail the stunts. With bad luck 50% of the stunt tries end up to those barriers even if you steer clear from weak ice and the visible snow banks and the ground. You just suddenly get stunned in middle of nowhere on the ice...

The sliding with the sledge is by far the most fun - the unsuccessful rate of it is none existing after the first tries. Too bad the race is only once an hour - it's quite easy too.
Village in the Mountains, NPC Che-Chekta sells both the Patterns and Souvenirs <- (Including Mount) where snow-fights take place.

Haha, yes I fall too, but I find searching for a nice clear spot and doing the tricks while moving towards the next orbs help build the momentum, and keeps the drive if you're not far from the NPC too.

I do enjoy the Sled one, but it doesn't give me enough momentum that I enjoy while skating - it's all about preference anyway as for which we enjoy most to least. Haha, yes Ice Fishing fills my bag with many :D

i get yor point and i understand that some people actually like these little activities, but some others (like me) enjoy the quest 1-2 times and then just want to get their hands on every items they want, not to spend all their freaking time farming these quests (that once again are maybe fun the few first times but become very quickly just farmed again and again and again for hours, which remove every small bits of fun in it) I'll try the ice skating thought and see if it's more profitable than the sledge.
Wow, 1-2 times and ready to get everything? I don't know about that haha. Anyway, I get it though, do enough different types of activities for (x) length while getting a nice amount of snowflakes. [edited - as I know you likely have done the suggested]

Have a Coolatta! :thumbup:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "JLZ-P" (Dec 24th 2016, 4:55pm)

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 7:00pm

Nandita

Intermediate

This Winter Resort is just to have something different between the daily routines.

You are not rly supposed to farm everything in one Season. Just farm for one or two things you want to have most.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 8:22pm

I found ice skating to be pretty nice for snowflakes as well, even if randomly getting knocked down is a bit annoying sometimes.

Though the most important question is - when can we play as the super-cute little mouse people that you see at the resort??!?

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 3:25pm

This Winter Resort is just to have something different between the daily routines.
You are not rly supposed to farm everything in one Season. Just farm for one or two things you want to have most.
Yes! Enjoy.
when can we play as the super-cute little mouse people that you see at the resort??!?

Have a Cheburashka! :D And enjoy a cartoon! Click Me

[edited again] Message is a bit buggy
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588235294118)]
[/color]

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "JLZ-P" (Dec 26th 2016, 12:16am)

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 9:35pm

homerosi

Intermediate

This even isn't to farm everything? Collectors always want to try and get to most out of it, but if you have to do 1680x the same trick while skating or 336x the same quest that takes over 2-3 minutes for only 1 costume mask, I think most people would die a little inside when trying to start the second item! Also on events like summerhold and tropic atol you can prety much invest time and get every single reward with a decent amount of time spend which makes this snowflake event even more weird.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Monday, December 26th 2016, 12:12am

This even isn't to farm everything? Collectors always want to try and get to most out of it, but if you have to do 1680x the same trick while skating or 336x the same quest that takes over 2-3 minutes for only 1 costume mask, I think most people would die a little inside when trying to start the second item! Also on events like summerhold and tropic atol you can prety much invest time and get every single reward with a decent amount of time spend which makes this snowflake event even more weird.
It's good to get what is most desired, and slow down the speed on the secondary item(s) that are also on the list to get, to enjoy the Atoll as to not burn out and begin to loathe the resort and its activities.

I do agree some changes could help split the activities, rather than players continue with 1 or 2 back-2-back.

My example ideas

Ice Fishing - 1 snowflake per catch, which gives 10 total when completed

Light in the Dark - could give 1 snowflake every other lamp (4 total) + 5 snowflakes and a new year card when completed. Or 1 snowflake per lamp [8] & 2 snowflake gifts when completed [10] total.

What would you guys suggest? I'm curious

Also, this resort is a winter resort, with dates of Dec 1 through February, so that's plenty of time to get the item(s) desired.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "JLZ-P" (Dec 26th 2016, 12:19am)

Monday, December 26th 2016, 11:44am

freestile

Professional

lowering the price of the items or increasing the rewards of the quests to make an item gettable on average in 30-45min MAX!!
I mean, there are like 15-20 if not more snowflakes items + about the same with "winter cards" or whatever it's called in english, so to get everything (or even only half of the items) you'd need hours and hours; while for the moment i think that the total time to farm everything would be of many days...

And to me (and certainly for some others), as i'm a collector, i want everything just for the sake of having everything, not because i'd like to wear this costume or use this color pattern for my mount. So in the end, it's even far less motivaing to farm these items, because there will always be other costumes in this game that i still don't have and that are faster to farm.

+ Even if you're not a collector, there are so many other things to do in game, so why the hell would you "lose" X-hours of your precious time farming a quest that is simply not fun to do for hours and hours.

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 2:13pm

dont you guys have high amounts of anniversary coins?
they can be exchanged for snowflakes to speed things up :)

i remember collecting the pearls with mount in tropical atoll
this was awesome fast lol
but no big surprize something like that isnt in winterresort :P

Rate this thread