You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 9:42pm

• "TheAdmiral94" started this thread

Hi guys. I will write my question here because I don't wanna create new-old topic.

I'm played Allod long time ago (5.0 Game of Gods). I love this game for lore and slav features. But then I realized that this game is P2W plus real life taked me. This is any sense to back? This little gem is now more playable or not?

you can play the pay yo play server (subscription server) it cost only around 21$ 90 days (3months) ofc you need to log in at a good time (at night) to see people. Good luck.
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 9:44pm

Tbh I think most players on payandwin server are probably already addicted to spending money for advantage. All you rely on is your job as status symbol you buy things, that give you a kick, but in the end you will never have been able to call yourself a real gamer. That is something not even you can afford. It is like trying to buy love for money. Playing a game is passion, buying a advantages is obsession to compensate lack of passion in life, which originiates from our broken society.

In the end it is only a pay to still lose and a pay to play server choice.

This post is pure gold.
Are you Gibe evil twin?

Evil? If that's what it is then everyone should embrace the dark side.

The Dark side is the good side in this game. welcome to the Dark side ^3^

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 9:53pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Quoted

So fun gibe, you make my day :D

You can be jealous as usual : Utopie is still alive and strong 8) . What about your guild ? :P

Anyway, have fun and merry X-mas to all ;)

... full of leechers maybe, who want the easiest way to reach top (at the moment ofc)?
Sooner or later they will realize that Utopie only works for... let's say... 6-8 core players.

First of all people forget the end game is not League vs Empire: It's guild vs guild.
And the only "fun" activity in this game, for most of the players, is PvP. And there's ZEROPvP on subscription server.
And at the moment, game is really unbalanced in terms of population, cause it's so LOW. When the "best" guild, can only sign domi with 2 parties... it says it all.

And as Taschuna said, and that i agree, game will be active for 1 month maybe, after 8.0.
Then it will fall like always.

But then again, maybe i'm wrong.

Avo.

P.S: Kakias, please come back!
game is too shit too p2w and too dead to even consider it avo sorry :D

late edit: I just checked my twitch history and this was when p2p actually had couple pretty good players you might be interested how Utopie did back then in dominion :)

https://www.twitch.tv/dragonsvk8/v/63154752?t=52m20s
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dragonsvk8" (Dec 23rd 2016, 2:39pm)

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 8:15pm

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

You can be jealous as usual : Utopie is still alive and strong 8) . What about your guild ? :P

... full of leechers maybe, who want the easiest way to reach top (at the moment ofc)?
Sooner or later they will realize that Utopie only works for... let's say... 6-8 core players.

First of all people forget the end game is not League vs Empire: It's guild vs guild.
And the only "fun" activity in this game, for most of the players, is PvP. And there's ZEROPvP on subscription server.
And at the moment, game is really unbalanced in terms of population, cause it's so LOW. When the "best" guild, can only sign domi with 2 parties... it says it all.

And as Taschuna said, and that i agree, game will be active for 1 month maybe, after 8.0.

Avo.

late edit: I just checked my twitch history and this was when p2p actually had couple pretty good players you might be interested how Utopie did back then in dominion :)

Oh, it's you! Dragons! from youtube! I'm a big fan ^^ Please join our guild we will be more than happy to have you :thumbup: I also wonder what happend to Widstar ? I thought you left Allods forever for Wildstar but hey I'm happy to see you again here in Allods <3

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 3:55pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

Avo.

Oh, it's you! Dragons! from youtube! I'm a big fan ^^ Please join our guild we will be more than happy to have you :thumbup: I also wonder what happend to Widstar ? I thought you left Allods forever for Wildstar but hey I'm happy to see you again here in Allods <3
I wouldnt join your guild not only because I wouldnt play the game and especially p2p server in the state it is in atm but also because of what kind of people lead the guild since I have some background info from when I played in Avarice sorry :) Wildstar was great for couple months but when I reached highest pvp rating in 1 week there was nothing to achieve in pvp anymore even though dungeons were really hard and fun all of my friends quit since they were bored of no new content so did I..Im enjoying Overwatch, Oldschool Runescape and some "other" Allods right now
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 5:37pm

I..Im enjoying Overwatch, Oldschool Runescape and some "other" Allods right now
Why would you reveal your power level??? What a nerd.

Rate this thread