You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 10:12pm

Ghost

Trainee

• "Ghost" started this thread

How's patch tho?

^

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 10:16pm

Eddy

Intermediate

same like 7.0 :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 10:22pm

Ghost

Trainee

Like 7.0? So, terrible game, no population, gear grind for pvp vs 10 people, astral parties at 4am-6am, tabards pulled after dominion because lazies don't show, "where in the world is Fiddler"? Nice nice I'm redownloading rn I'll see you guys either later today or tomorrow. Merry holidays.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 10:33pm

Eddy

Intermediate

ye fiddler still in prison :D

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 10:34pm

Ghost

Trainee

Next raid: Fly to Croatia and break him out.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 10:38pm

Eddy

Intermediate

na man, u cant find him, he is in some CIA's prison, on unknown location :D

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 10:45pm

Ghost

Trainee

A moment of silence for our fallen comrade...

I can still hear his voice calling me "fanTOM"... and the next moment screaming at me for not puri + raid wipe.

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 12:33am

The patch is pretty fun in my eyes. 7.0 was nowhere near this fun honestly. There are more Allods to access, Anomalous sector runs twice throughout the day, one at 1pm est -4pm est and the other from 7pm est-8:30pm est. It is a little empty but there is world PvP which is a start.

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 12:50am

Eddy

Intermediate

The patch is pretty fun in my eyes. 7.0 was nowhere near this fun honestly. There are more Allods to access, Anomalous sector runs twice throughout the day, one at 1pm est -4pm est and the other from 7pm est-8:30pm est. It is a little empty but there is world PvP which is a start.
New allod, new race, minor class changes and what? At the end its same shit... gearing is same like before, adn that is the most important thing on sub server...so..no fun at all

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 2:40am

New allod, new race, minor class changes and what? At the end its same shit... gearing is same like before, adn that is the most important thing on sub server...so..no fun at all
Keep in mind, fun is a subjective term.

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 2:50am

Ghost

Trainee

Awesome, thanks for replying. Going to check things out. Have a great holiday Khaexea! ♥

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 2:59am

Eddy

Intermediate

Was about to say that, ye u are right, its a subjective... I just dont like 7.0 - 8.0 ,, Ye i still playing, but ..meh .. :D

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 3:24am

Was about to say that, ye u are right, its a subjective... I just dont like 7.0 - 8.0 ,, Ye i still playing, but ..meh .. :D
For me it's the people that keep me playing. League's playerbase is so good that I don't want to stop playing with them lol.

Rate this thread