You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 26th 2016, 10:48am

Worth a return?

Hey guys, Randir here.
I was once a very active player and best Pala on League. We where a very active international Guild.
Once we crushed the only empire Guild so hard, they left the PvP. Then we had nothing to do and our Guild left aswell. The servers where basicly empty. Was around the time when the P2P server started to cost money.

My question is: Is it worth to return? Are there like 3-4 Guilds per side for awesome pvp and active Raiding into endcontent?
Would like to give it another chance.

King Regards
Randir

Monday, December 26th 2016, 12:35pm

My humble opinion of the patch including population :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Scarlet - "I like waffles". p.s Jesus died for our sins.

Monday, December 26th 2016, 1:09pm

So sad -.-
This was our best moment ^^ Server first Tep ;P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpspAGGYl_k
Or when we crashed CREW :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-UHmBTxr04

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Randir" (Dec 26th 2016, 1:18pm)

Monday, December 26th 2016, 1:31pm

khualeppi

Beginner

Hello old friend! :D You probably dont remember me i was healer called Medic in league side but currently playing on the empire
I think it's worth giving it a shot. After patch there are a fair amount of people online and playing. There's sadly no bg pops around and raiding content is far away as the new raid requires a lot better gear than what we currently have

Monday, December 26th 2016, 2:19pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Hmm randir nab pala :D and if i rmbr u played psy few months as well ? :D
We got some players on leauge side, and we can do almost everything, but raids..Cuz we need 74k Gs to unlock raids, but for sure we will do them in time.. Does it worth to come back? Hmm you should decide on your own.. You should c ome back, check everything and then decide... :)
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Monday, December 26th 2016, 3:06pm

Yes you are right. I played Summoner for Ages, then Psy and Paladin. I will come online soon. Gonna pay 1 month and give it a shot.
Anyone there for a helping hand? All the new stuff etc?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Randir" (Dec 26th 2016, 3:15pm)

Monday, December 26th 2016, 4:58pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Yes you are right. I played Summoner for Ages, then Psy and Paladin. I will come online soon. Gonna pay 1 month and give it a shot.
Anyone there for a helping hand? All the new stuff etc?
Sure man, wb btw, and np, u can pm me in game Rampage..
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Monday, December 26th 2016, 8:01pm

Ghost

Trainee

Yo, what's up Randir. I'm also giving it another shot and paid for a month. Seeya in game.
Edit: oh snap I was in that first video, still playing engineer. Good times LOL

Monday, December 26th 2016, 8:02pm

I remember you! You left your old guild to join Black Score and brought some good players with you! There's nobody else who played the server at launch left now.

Tuesday, December 27th 2016, 11:25pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Hey Randir , been a while :)

Here , went to Empire after Am "disbanded" and there was no real league guild anymore (Just some french that managed to mostly kill population (Shame on me was officer there)

So yeah server have people but sadly no battlegrounds. Still some AS and raid , at lease on empire side , don't know about League.
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 6:51am

Allready 65 and still kicking. We could organize some BG´s on good evenings. Just talk to the empire ^^

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 2:31pm

Allready 65 and still kicking. We could organize some BG´s on good evenings. Just talk to the empire ^^
I know Insidious and Brotherhood are trying to figure something out to do that. Or at least Insidious and Fawkes.

Friday, December 30th 2016, 10:57am

Hey Randir! remember kanian warrior nab me? we should give a try to the server my toughts, I will contact Daex and Hrcak later on today.. cheers

:evil:Katiia Teddy Beer - Anger Management :evil:
"I don't want It, I just need It!"
"How can I be lost?In remembrance I relive
So how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?"

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 12:40pm

Amazing! Would be cool to revive the league and do some astral!

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 5:03pm

Alafff

Intermediate

not going back to league , mean we'll be exchanging blows from now on :) Gonna focus all of you too :p
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Rate this thread