You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 9:02pm

I tried to do Fractal today. Once battle begin in the instance, full time black ping... and game log out. I logged on several time, nothing works. In the same time, I could play an other character on my account without any worries. First time this happen to me and i was the only one to get that, only thing to do was to kick me and i can play again, but not doing fractal... I did a request, but i have a lot of lags since thursday.

Edit: I told in my ticket "i can't do screenshot because game freezing and I was unable to do anything." Answser: "do screenshot." ... T_T

*sorry for bad english*

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aduin" (Dec 7th 2016, 9:31am)

Friday, December 16th 2016, 6:50pm

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 5:23pm

problem seems to be fixed for many ppl in our guild mostly ppl from north america still have the problems so maybe thats a regional problem?

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 5:27pm

The most annoying part of this issue is that logging off without closing the client, whether that means logout or switching reincarnation, causes the lag to go away temporarily. However, restarting the client does not. Unfortunately I have no idea what that means the issue may be.

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 10:43pm

This is such an unbelievable thing... I was getting , pay attention to me, 1 frame per 5 seconds...0.2 FPS in skirmishes... Yes, I counted the seconds because I didn't have what to do anyway. Get real, My.com...

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 6:39am

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 10:08am

Monday, December 19th 2016, 4:06pm

Now it's buttery smooth... I've been having this problem on and off in the past month. I've noticed that it happens in the weekends. I just hope they fix it for good.

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 3:45am

I would just like to point out that the version 8.0 patch did NOT resolve my lag issues.

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 6:31pm

The fucking lag IS STILL HERE!

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 6:35pm

lol they dont even reply here and support is useless. " this process can take a long time, since correction requires software intervention". this is what they keep telling me when it was them that messed is all up.

Monday, December 26th 2016, 10:24am

No? Still nothing? No update on my support ticket either. This is a huge problem considering how much things like PvP matter in regards to Orders and gear upgrades...

Monday, December 26th 2016, 6:03pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Yea... my ping has been deep red in the snow resort every time there's more than 10 people in there. So the ping issue has gotten worse with this new patch :( Can't properly even skate or slide with the sledge as the sudden a second or a longer lag messes with the coordination and both in skating and sliding you need to make fast turns -.-

In a battle, such a lag could mean you're dead.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, December 26th 2016, 10:40pm

I got an update on my ticket, which basically said they are aware and devs are working on it. No update as to what that actually means, or the current status.

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 9:50am

They have solved the problem:
now is a game crash too, if not a huge lag. :)

Now tell me to open a ticket...

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 10:09am

I doubt very much that the servers are powerful enough for the population, but finally good 'lol'

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 2:24pm

I doubt very much that the servers are powerful enough for the population

Don't worry, they are working on that...

...by scaring the population away.

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 2:45pm

I doubt very much that the servers are powerful enough for the population

Don't worry, they are working on that...

...by scaring the population away.

sure... here are the results:

Reply from 185.30.178.26
1488ms - 2217ms

I am wondering why is disconnected.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 5:46pm

The whole game is falling apart lately seems like :D
I'm sure now anybody's PC isn't good enough to get pass even the loading screen bahaha.
^
Will be their answer most likely, same as the issue of lag for that past 2 months.

Rate this thread