You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 9:40am

How to farm gold in 8.0?

The gear drop is removed, There are some level 74 Centaurs, everyone is there for leveling exp.

It seems it is missing a map where I could kill lvl 75 mobs endless.

The only one possibility is to take HH an go Astral with Matron and Rowdy + random players hopefully.

The exchange is close to 2000 gold for 1 bc, so I would need like 100k gold / day. How to make it? - doing 100 Astral run / day ? :)

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 9:52am

Eddy

Intermediate

astral, bg's, AS, AR, Tka rik, KoE
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 10:14am

Don't forget the raids if you can do them and sell the chests the high end ones can be sold as a big profit.

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 10:53am

Kissaki

Trainee

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 2:07pm

RE: How to farm gold in 8.0?

The gear drop is removed

???

i often have geardrops when killing mobs
when you look at resale tab at NPCs you see other players do aswell :P

AUCTION
KOE
BG
MAZE
REINCARNATION / PERSONAL ALLOD

Friday, December 30th 2016, 12:38pm

Eddy

Intermediate

The gear drop is removed

???

i often have geardrops when killing mobs
when you look at resale tab at NPCs you see other players do aswell :P

AUCTION
KOE
BG
MAZE
REINCARNATION / PERSONAL ALLOD
I think he is talking about gear from npc... There was option to buy gear for 60 dust...farm dust, buy gear and sell it. Green 60 dust 290 gold.. in last stage green gear was about 400 gold. But ye they removed it :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, December 30th 2016, 1:20pm

freestile

Professional

i was very afraid because i thought devs removed weekly private allod boxes (that you can turn into gold/coral/granit/tears) as we didn't receive them last week, but happilly we've got them this week!!

I have 11 private allods for now (soon 12) and i can say that imo it's the best and easier way to farm gold!! It gives me about 500-600 bc per week (500x52 weeks = 26kbc per year x) )without doing anything (well i had to create all these allods but now it's super fast as you can just farm bg's all day and get a lot of meteor frag)

So to me it's a great investment to make ;)

Friday, December 30th 2016, 6:46pm

^im also glad boxes are still there, its an appropriate reward for leveling to max and building a personal allod
great way of passive farming