You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 6:05pm

Day 4

Still no crystals to be found.

WTB support at least REPLYING to tickets I send in. How can I have $400 "pending" but not even a confirmation that I purchased them? Why is it so difficult to spend money in this game, lol - I'm literally here shouting "take my money, take my money" but it seems to be the biggest inconvenience every time I have to send in a ticket.

Strongbox sale ends in the A.M and the Paypal top up hasn't worked for a week, do you plan on extending the sale or somehow compensating those who are getting screwed over?

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 7:27pm

i topped up another month of sub and it did not transition. I am too waiting to get a response before it runs out.

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 8:39pm

Friday, December 30th 2016, 4:27am

Doesn't seem to be an issue everyone is experiencing - I've had a couple people PM me saying that they've been waiting for almost 2 weeks for their crystals. It's just annoying that it works fine one minute but the next I can't buy anything.

Friday, December 30th 2016, 1:19pm

Update: Received crystals. Just happened to have been given them after the event ended - is there any possibility to exchange these for strongboxes? By extending the sale or other means?

Friday, December 30th 2016, 5:10pm

Same here, I topped up for the event and now it's over I got my crystals....

Saturday, December 31st 2016, 12:45am

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Sad to hear, that you got your crystals that late. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
You can still purchase Strongboxes in the Action House from other players.
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Saturday, December 31st 2016, 4:55am

Sad to hear, that you got your crystals that late. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
You can still purchase Strongboxes in the Action House from other players.
Unfortunately not in the quantity or price that I wanted. :|

Saturday, December 31st 2016, 1:45pm

I purchased $22 worth of crystals for subscription, one was on the 28th, and one was on the 30th and I did not receive a single cent of what I paid. Support is no help either.

Rate this thread