Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

02. 01. 2017, 08:44

Not receiving daily gift

Not a day w/o a gift doesn't seem to be working for me. 3 days now and I get nothing after finishing S1. lvl 75 and GS is 60k and I haven't done anything with any other incarnations. Anyone else having this problem?

02. 01. 2017, 11:00

Kleinebelli

Débutant

• Envoyer un message privé

Hallo fugu30

auch meine Frau und ich bekommen keine täglichen Geschenke mehr, seitdem wir Level 75 erreicht haben.
Da muss man leider warten, bis die Entwickler reagieren...
Es gibt auch sonst noch mehrere Probleme/Bugs im Spiel alsauch beim Support, der alles nachfragen muss, bevor dieser versteht, was ich möchte. Dachte, ich spreche eine klare Sprache.

Hey fugu30
the same by my wife an me. Finished S1 and Battleground won - nothing daylie Gifts..
Its seems, that the must wait of a patch.

You are not alone ;o(

They more Problems/Bugs in the Game and at the Support - Support have many Questions, when i have problems- i thinks, i spoke thery well german - the english isn´t the best, i mean. :)

04. 01. 2017, 16:24

Diktator

Apprenti

Travail: Just chillin'

Still not fixed, for me at least.
It actually doesn't show up any tasks to complete, so basically it's impossible to get the reward.

04. 01. 2017, 19:55

Agreed. Still not working. I got a daily gift on one char for leveling up, but still nothing on another (not reinc) for completing last boss in astral. It's annoying because that is one of the only game features I find it still worth logging in for.

04. 01. 2017, 22:10

+1

Not working for me too. I didn't got today and yesterday too. I didn't logged on my reincs, just won skirmish today, yesterday i've done astral run and nothing. What the hell? Why did everything went down lately. Since a month or 2 it feels like devs (or whatever it is called) wanted to let this game die (if it hasn't already).

11. 01. 2017, 15:35

Mhuldoon

Professionnel

Hey folks,

The issue is known and currently being investigated. If you are still effected by it, please send a ticket to support and they will assist you in resolving it.

Regards,
Mhul

Noter cette discussion