You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 4:19pm

homerosi

Intermediate

• "homerosi" started this thread

Need some answers costumer support isn't answering

Hello,

My name is momoseppe and you might know my as a crappy annoying subscription server, since the patch I have been wondering about some stuff and I've tried sending a ticket to support about it but all they tell me is that there are no errors and everything is fine. So as a veteran player playing since beta, I'm prety sure those people are more experienced with this game than me :whistling:

First of all I thought if a 6v6 party and a 3v3 party ended up with 6 or 3 people with the same rank, but on top of the ranks at the end of the season, the would all get the maxium reward thus a costume and a title/aura. Is this wrong? On the subscription server the 6v6 party all got this but in the 3v3 party only 1 person got it.

Second, the game has been very laggy recently and I have been trying to look for solutions but apperently it has something to do with the allods servers themselves, i'm refering to stuff like yasker tower lagg here.

Third, some people on subscription server have a holy weapon skill, this comes from coe but what did they actully do on coe? Did they sign up for it, did they win it or did they maybe only play on this server like me and was it just a random gift? Also does this weapon give bonuses on subscription server?

Fourth, since the patch my cape slot is a bit buggy. Sometimes it shows the right cape, sometimes it shows no cape and sometimes it shows the previous cape equiped, but most of the time when I change this something buggy happens and I have to relog or re-equip stuff to make it re-appear if this works.

Any answers would be nice but if costumer support doesn't already know this i'm prety sure most people wont :whistling:

Thx in advance
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 12:44am

homerosi

Intermediate

I have 2 more questions -

1. On the calendar it says 'day of wrath' event, 1st january but this event isn't active yet? (This one was answered and is active :))

2. What happens if you reset a 75 aeden reinc? Do you have to level it up from 1 to 75 again or 70 to 75?

Didn't get any replies yet on any of these questions so maybe devs/support also quit the game?

Hope to receive some answers anytime soon, thank you peoples! :D
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "homerosi" (Jan 2nd 2017, 1:10am)

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 4:49pm

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 9:40pm

homerosi

Intermediate

You can reset it at level 75, therefor my question remains the same =s
MMOseppe peace out! 8o