You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 5:57pm

If you've had a chance... would you?

75%

Yes, I want a refund! (30)

25%

No, I will deal with it! (10)

Just want to see everybody's opinion on this matter ^_^
Since I've been "warned" for "language" addressing the issues over and over again, loosing my patience due to lack of answer and due to amount of time that has passed on a single issue limiting many players to play the game, and the players not being heard at all.
We put the money in their pocket for this kind of "service".

If you've had 10 seconds to decide refund for all you've spent on the game and never look back, or continue paying and dealing with this "service and customer support?" what would you say?

Let this show them what people really think about the recant lack of support and people actually not being able to play the game fully.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 6:05pm

If I could get back the money I've spent in the last 3 weeks I'd turn around and never look back, they can keep the rest - support is god awful. They're the type of people that when you ask them more than 1 question in the same ticket, they only respond to one.. and it takes an entire day (or more) for each additional question/reply.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 6:13pm

Astral :)
Notice how only 2 people made it to the allod.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 6:16pm

personally will forgive the errors as the game simply can afford such things given how great it is; its not like "screw it i will play another one, they are all the same", allods is special (i guess many players feel the same, otherwise they would not complain so much but rather just spend time with another game)

but i can honestly understand everyone who feels like "i want to get out of this"

i just experienced the portal lag problems and everything, is really a turnoff
-> along with the general serverlag some players experience now
i had this myself some time ago and can feel everyone who does now :(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jan 2nd 2017, 6:24pm)

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 6:25pm

personally will forgive the errors as the game simply can afford such things given how great it is; its not like "screw it i will play another one, they are all the same", allods is special (i guess many players feel the same, otherwise they would not complain so much but rather just spend time with another game)

but i can honestly understand everyone who feels like "i want to get out of this"

i just experienced the portal lag problems and everything, is really a turnoff
I've had the frame by frame FPS in the game for pass 2 months :)
So have MANY others as well.
I haven't seen 1 notice mentioning the issue or about the fix.

Can't do BGs, Can't do astral most of the times, Dominion is nightmare with frame by frame FPS, and still 0 about the issue.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 6:29pm

I will be content if they reissue the multiuse timer items.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 6:31pm

They're clearly on vacation now as mentioned by their main reason for such a rushed patch. What annoys me is how an entire staff team can just up and leave the day after a massive patch, without a single one of them checking to see how things are running - Just because there's an autopilot feature doesn't mean that everything will run smoothly.

I also see a lot of blame pointed towards EU (They totally suck, we all know) but in the end, are things going to change if/when we get merged with the RU server(s)? All in all, RU runs the entire ship, all decisions are made, and approved, by them. If they truly cared then we wouldn't be having these issues, it just doesn't make sense from a business perspective at all.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 6:37pm

They're clearly on vacation now as mentioned by their main reason for such a rushed patch. What annoys me is how an entire staff team can just up and leave the day after a massive patch, without a single one of them checking to see how things are running - Just because there's an autopilot feature doesn't mean that everything will run smoothly.

I also see a lot of blame pointed towards EU (They totally suck, we all know) but in the end, are things going to change if/when we get merged with the RU server(s)? All in all, RU runs the entire ship, all decisions are made, and approved, by them. If they truly cared then we wouldn't be having these issues, it just doesn't make sense from a business perspective at all.
Vacation I can see, but the lag started before the final patch though ^_^
You are also correct on RU running the show, but, EU has the power none the less to at least bring the issue to their attention, and either offer a solution, or at least be active with players and keeping them updated.
As of now, these issues "don't exist" as they have not officially claimed responsibility for them. Instead, they are trying to make players think that its their "PC" or their "internet connection", but still no Official announcement acknowledging the issue and taking responsibility for it.

That is what I find strange.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 6:44pm

I've had the frame by frame FPS in the game for pass 2 months :)
So have MANY others as well.
I haven't seen 1 notice mentioning the issue or about the fix.

Can't do BGs, Can't do astral most of the times, Dominion is nightmare with frame by frame FPS, and still 0 about the issue.

yes i aleady read you have terrible issues, i also watched this video you linked here
i experienced something similar, but not THIS horrible

do you have the issues i listed in this https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…86706#post86706 thread too?
see the images
playermodels load not properly, having armor on while mounted, etc...

or "only" the lag?

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 6:55pm

Only the lag for me for the exception of the Reinc NPC not loading at all, also can't say this is 100% true, because since the lag I do astral, and afk. So I don't really look at the NPCs I guess.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:14pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Shard maintenance 22pm (russian moscow time) l0l. Rip allods online 2k17!
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:15pm

Heh, why release a patch right before walking out for the holiday? Poor planning. Now people that purchased items are literally wasting them. No one can play the game. People have already quit for good. Can only assume there will be more to come, myself included.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:20pm

homerosi

Intermediate

Can't really believe this, how I see it is that there are prety much no devs or support people for this game or the ones that say they are don't know this game or ever played it. They release a patch with major lagg/buggs and broken content and they keep telling people that it's not their problem, dem jokes.
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 8:09pm

Astral :)
Notice how only 2 people made it to the allod.
what addon you're using in that lower right?