You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 8:31pm

10 pcs of holy symbols per day

10pcs of holy symbols will hook a player who wants to play for free for about 2.7 years and make him online everyday.
people will get hook to this game and learn something "end game adventures" rather than quitting in the middle of the game knowing nothing about the end game perks.

it's just me but it i think it will make the population grow.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 8:35pm

there is daily present when you do a small task
holy symbol parts can be in there too :)

build personal allod
you get a lot of gold
you can buy many holy symbols with that :D

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 8:45pm

there is daily present when you do a small task
holy symbol parts can be in there too :)

build personal allod
you get a lot of gold
you can buy many holy symbols with that :D
that's another thing though. its like the dailies from the rune merchant. gives incense and mount food but you can't get hook to that because there's no goal getting it unless you're levelling your mount xD still ending up to quit the game. what i proposed is there's a goal and you can really get hooked up for 2.7 years or less. :) more population more fun.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 10:49pm

ah, you talk about longtermgoals...
if you do every day the mission you can select 2 battlemount token as reward at he end
only by these it takes over 1 year to get this mount :)

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 11:16pm

freestile

Professional

a bit (a lot?) off topic :

I'd like if they could change the "not a day without a gift" or more generaly every quest/activity that you can do only once a day, so that they are linked to the week and not to the day. For example if i haven't been able to be online during a few days, i could still get as many rewards as the one who can be online everyday.
This way it would be far less frustrating to miss 1 day because you would always have a chance to just play more another day and catch back 100%.
I'm not the first one that must be annoyed by the current system as i usual can be online everyday, but thought it happens sometimes + i can totaly imagine what a pain in the ass it may be for those who, because of work or whatever can play only in the week end or a limited amount of days in the week and miss all these dayly rewards...

what do you guys think of my idea?

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 11:45pm

if you really want, even if you have an ultra tight schedule, usually you will have 10 minutes or less a day to make 1 distortion
even if you work hard all day before you go to bed you can use 10 minutes...?

when i have "no" time to play i only do most basic things in allods, RC Q check auctions and daily mission
i do these things while checking mails or reading news, so i can "doubleuse" the time

i missed some days present too btw because i forgot about it
the next day i won a "+2" was happy :P