You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 3:24pm

Inka Spells

Hey Guys
I was recently searching for a list of all inka spells and how usefull they are.
Sad story, there was no good source for that.
Can we put them together here?
Spell: X , Is bad, beacuse deals low damage...
I will update this list with your answers.

Thy very much!

Mage
Spell 1: Flash: Move forward ~25 yd, dispelling all slowing and I think immobilizing effects currently active.
Spell 2: Snowstorm: Low to middling damage targetable AoE, channels for ~6s, all affected enemies slowed 50%.

Pala
Spell 1: Defensive Screen: Creates a barrier which absorbs the incoming damage during 4 seconds, it's durability is 20% of your health.
Spell 2: Assult: Charge an enemy and stun him for 2 seconds.

Summonder
Spell 1: Fear: Forces one enemy to run away for 3 sec.
Spell 2: Howl of Death: Middling damage single target spell, slows by 50%.

Bard
Spell 1: Overture: Dispels a single buff from an enemy target.
Spell 2:

Warrior
Spell 1:
Spell 2:

Priest
Spell 1: Divine Foresight: Casts a buff on a target for ~4s. If the target dips below 30% HP during that time, move the target to your location and heal it for X% of its max HP. Can save from a limited number of one-shot mechanics.
Spell 2: Blink: Moves you to a targetable location within a radius of ~20 yd and I believe immobilizes enemies around that location for ~4s.

Engineer
Spell 1: Light Turret: Sits around looking sad and pathetic for ~12s, popping off a low damage round to the closest target every 2s.
Spell 2: Medical Emergency: On summoning dispels a single status ailment for all party members in range and then heals everyone in range for a small amount every second for 8s.

Scout
Spell 1:
Spell 2:

Psionicist
Spell 1: Choke: Channeling spell that deals low to middling damage to a single target for ~6s, slowing it by 50% as well.
Spell 2: Mental Pulse: Pings everything within ~10 yd away by 15-20 yd, dealing low damage (maybe?) and knocking them down for ~2s.

Druid
Spell 1: Trinity (Semms bad, the healing is very low in Astral)
Spell 2: Natures Grip (lLong Cooldown and casting)

Thank your very much guys for the help! Special Thanks to Masterhorts for all the pictures.
Guess I´m gonna give my Pala Tank the Bloodhsields.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Randir" (Jan 5th 2017, 2:33pm)

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 4:02pm

rozetri

Intermediate

My additions to your post are in bold.
Hey Guys
I was recently searching for a list of all inka spells and how usefull they are.
Sad story, there was no good source for that.
Can we put them together here?
Spell: X , Is bad, beacuse deals low damage...
I will update this list with your answers.

Thy very much!

Mage
Spell 1: Flash: Move forward ~25 yd, dispelling all slowing and I think immobilizing effects currently active.
Spell 2: Snowstorm: Low to middling damage targetable AoE, channels for ~6s, all affected enemies slowed 50%.

Pala
Spell 1: Screen: Covers party with a barrier worth 30% of your max HP, lasts 5s.
Spell 2:

Summonder
Spell 1: Fear: Does exactly what it has always done for the past seven years with a 4s duration.
Spell 2: Howl of Death: Middling damage single target spell, slows by 50%.

Bard
Spell 1: Overture: Dispels a single buff from an enemy target.
Spell 2:

Warrior
Spell 1:
Spell 2:

Priest
Spell 1: Divine Foresight: Casts a buff on a target for ~4s. If the target dips below 30% HP during that time, move the target to your location and heal it for X% of its max HP. Can save from a limited number of one-shot mechanics.
Spell 2: Blink: Moves you to a targetable location within a radius of ~20 yd and I believe immobilizes enemies around that location for ~4s.

Engineer
Spell 1: Light Turret: Sits around looking sad and pathetic for ~12s, popping off a low damage round to the closest target every 2s.
Spell 2: Medical Emergency: On summoning dispels a single status ailment for all party members in range and then heals everyone in range for a small amount every second for 8s.

Scout
Spell 1:
Spell 2:

Psionicist
Spell 1: Choke: Channeling spell that deals low to middling damage to a single target for ~6s, slowing it by 50% as well.
Spell 2: Mental Pulse: Pings everything within ~10 yd away by 15-20 yd, dealing low damage (maybe?) and knocking them down for ~2s.

Druid
Spell 1: Trinity (Semms bad, the healing is very low in Astral)
Spell 2: Natures Grip (lLong Cooldown and casting)
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rozetri" (Jan 4th 2017, 4:08pm)

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 4:39pm

pala on the spell 2 has a spell, hits a single target, close range dunno anything else :P
scout has a trap that lasts ~19 secs i believe, casts around ~4secs, deals some dmg and stuns when stepped in; I forgot the spell 2 ;(
and bard - after a short cast time pulls 1 enemy to you and i think stuns him or something like that for ~1sec i think :D

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 11:22pm

i will help provide basic info here
i dont have the english client but due to pictures and numbers it should be still understandable what the skills do :)

(if still unclear im willing to help with translation)

Spoiler Spoiler

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jan 5th 2017, 3:59pm)

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 11:27pm

"best" of these skills overall is mages forward-teleportation as its not only helpful in battle but also comfortable for regular movement 8o

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 4:54am

Pala Spell 1 is actually wrong... it is actually Defensive Screen: Creates a barrier which absorbs the incoming damage during 4 seconds, it's durability is 20% of your health.

I would actually like it to cover all the party, i got the spell for my summoner hoping it would be useful but it isn't really, the Warriors one which i am going to change it to increases movement speed and reduces incoming damage by 15% now thats useful for a few classes for example summoner Blood Aegis rank 3 is 30% reduction in damage along with blessing of the dead rubies another 10% dmg reduction and so you are at 55% reduced damage which is very useful.