You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 10:03am

Skylord's Horseshoe mount

Hi guys, new player here looking into getting into some trading to make some gold. Since this game is very unfriendly to new players when it comes to gold :)

I was wondering how much a reasonable price for the Skylord's Horseshoe mount on the AH would be? Not sure if I should keep it or sell it :)

Thanks

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 12:38pm

Well I think you should at least consider this mount is available to buy in the cash shop for 1350 crystals. If it's the same one, which I'm guessing it is, it can probably be sold for a bit less than that considering it's available to anyone who wants to buy it.

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 7:19pm

Well I think you should at least consider this mount is available to buy in the cash shop for 1350 crystals. If it's the same one, which I'm guessing it is, it can probably be sold for a bit less than that considering it's available to anyone who wants to buy it.
Agreed, the best thing you could have done was trade the BC outright for the gold, but that's hindsight, live and learn. On the bright side you know have a decent mount. You could try the winter event and earn the Magic Furnace which is going for about 600BC or so atm. Leveling is pretty fast now and as you get to higher levels the gold supply does get a little better.