You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 8:26pm

Sharing knowledge about builds (off topic from summoner builds request)

I dont want to be rude or aggressive but what you do with this is literally im too lazy to use my brain to look rubies or talents to have little knowledge and made your build. Im not saying go f yourself but atleast try to make a build and ask for any critism. I dont think anyone will give you a comment other than yellow star since you have no knowledge.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jan 17th 2017, 10:47pm) with the following reason: title

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 11:06pm

I do not care about your opinion about me,

I requested a build as requested in the title of this post, if you do not have the necessary conditions or knowledge to respond then your comment is totally irrelevant, insignificant and unnecessary

I believe that with a response from someone who really understands and wants to help me and any other player looking for a specific build

If not your presence here or any other who calls me lazy will be totally irrelevant

Sunday, January 8th 2017, 1:34am

Heres my 2 cent. It is not irrelevant since you are a lazy or brainless since you cannot read tooltips like other players or having discussion with them. What you want is fish not to know hot to caught it. The end game should be for the players who has atleast little bit idea for what to do and use. So asking build is insignificant and unnecessary. Just go yellow stars that is for players like you.

PS: Stop using irrelevant when you cant find anything to say. So come to me with valid arguements or just shut up and ignore because it makes people like you look miserable and thats just sad

Sunday, January 8th 2017, 11:52am

you cannot read tooltips

If only the tooltips were accurate...

In this game if you don't know Russian or someone who can reliably translate for you, you're screwed when major changes come.

Monday, January 9th 2017, 12:54am

Ginko
I totally waive the comments that come from you,
Go back to your room and ask your parents for money, since players of their type do not know how to live in society
Do yourself a favor, stay in your corner and stop annoying others just by looking to have fun

Ps: You are already irrelevant by yourself

Monday, January 9th 2017, 9:24am

Ginko
I totally waive the comments that come from you,
Go back to your room and ask your parents for money, since players of their type do not know how to live in society
Do yourself a favor, stay in your corner and stop annoying others just by looking to have fun

Ps: You are already irrelevant by yourself

You think you do but you dont. Your answer was literally ready-made. Making assumptions about my life not gonna make you right. It just shows how miserable you are that you literally trying so hard to show me im neckbeard or something. You are the one who is annoying since you are the one in here. You still dont give any counter arguements. You just trying to assult my life in hope that i feel crushed. Come with me valid arguements or shut up kiddo :D This is how it works.

For tooltip part. Its true that they are not accurate but still can have discussion with other players to know those instead of asking ready-made builds. Im againts that sharing a build since there should be variety or mistakes that you will learn it from them eventually.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ginko" (Jan 9th 2017, 9:31am)

Monday, January 9th 2017, 3:00pm

Okay, now you've shown that you're a grown man, independent. Congratulations
Now stop worrying and focus the discussion of this forum tip, you have done this since your first message, this both disturbs the main objective of this forum, okay?
So, be a little cooler and inopportune when you're done. I'll give you a candy or a lollipop.

another thing.
The forum is free for discussion, for any kind of topic related to the game
If you do not like the theme or find it unnecessary just do not respond.

Upcoming topics that I create or any player I create asking to build or take some information, will have his absence greatly appreciated

Monday, January 9th 2017, 3:31pm

Heres meus 2 cent. Não é irrelevante desde que você é um preguiçoso ou brainless desde que você não pode ler tooltips como outros jogadores ou ter discussão com eles. O que você quer não peixe não sei quente para pegou. O jogo final deve ser para os jogadores que tem menos uma idéia pouco para o que fazer e usar. Então pedindo construir é insignificante e desnecessário. Basta ir estrelas amarelas que é para os jogadores como você.

PS: Pare de usar irrelevante quando você não consegue encontrar nada para dizer. Então venha para mim com argumentos válidos ou apenas calar e ignorar porque fazer como pessoas como você olhar miserável e isso é apenas triste
The question he asked was simple, if you do not want to help pass a build to him without problem, but you end up becoming a clueless guy by calling him lazy, honestly put dots and rubies where he has star most of the time It works, and it's simple if you do not want to help, just be quiet and do not disturb.
Kadarky

Monday, January 9th 2017, 11:37pm

Quoted from "Ginko"

Heres meus 2 cent. Não é irrelevante desde que você é um preguiçoso ou brainless desde que você não pode ler tooltips como outros jogadores ou ter discussão com eles. O que você quer não peixe não sei quente para pegou. O jogo final deve ser para os jogadores que tem menos uma idéia pouco para o que fazer e usar. Então pedindo construir é insignificante e desnecessário. Basta ir estrelas amarelas que é para os jogadores como você.

PS: Pare de usar irrelevante quando você não consegue encontrar nada para dizer. Então venha para mim com argumentos válidos ou apenas calar e ignorar porque fazer como pessoas como você olhar miserável e isso é apenas triste
The question he asked was simple, if you do not want to help pass a build to him without problem, but you end up becoming a clueless guy by calling him lazy, honestly put dots and rubies where he has star most of the time It works, and it's simple if you do not want to help, just be quiet and do not disturb.

Interesting If you back your words. What I do is no matter of you and if it gives you b*tthurt just ignore and move on. Stay quiet and do not distrub fam. This is between he and me and he dont need some white knigt that tries to proctect him and fail.

Okay, now you've shown that you're a grown man, independent. Congratulations
Now stop worrying and focus the discussion of this forum tip, you have done this since your first message, this both disturbs the main objective of this forum, okay?
So, be a little cooler and inopportune when you're done. I'll give you a candy or a lollipop.

another thing.
The forum is free for discussion, for any kind of topic related to the game
If you do not like the theme or find it unnecessary just do not respond.

Upcoming topics that I create or any player I create asking to build or take some information, will have his absence greatly appreciated

Well you said this is free for discussion and that was my discussion. Whether you like it or not. Also what is the point of making the same topic on all classes. I mean what is the point because I'm dead serious I cannot get it.

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:25am

Here we clearly see a brat in front of a computer that has discovered the internet and uses the money of parents to be someone in virtual life because in real life it is just a crying girl who must be very, very stupid in school
Ok Ginko, be happy and spoil the posting of others who ask for help
Retarded boy with attention deficit.

PS: no crying, I will not be arguing with someone who does not even get out of the nappies and still smells milk
Be happy in your miserable and insignificant way

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 10:17am

I mean bro attacking me personally not gonna make you right. You still have no valid arguement. The last post i slap you with your words. So learn it from me or shut up because what you did is literally what you describe me. I mean you are the guywho attacks me personally. Neckbeards with fedora who lives in their moms basement would do that. I mean Im not saying you are like that but adjectives are fitting you fam. Anyway still no valid arguement or anything bunch of useless words. I think excepting it from you is a lost bet. I think my arguement proved its validity. So I dont need to discuss anymore. Have fun fam this was my last post in this Topic.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 8:50am

dragagon

Unregistered

I'm with ginko on this one. Helping lazy players that leech off others is never a good thing ;x

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 9:29am

azalin71

Trainee

I'm with ginko on this one. Helping lazy players that leech off others is never a good thing ;x
You and Ginko should just not respond to the requests then.

Its perfectly ok to ask and its perfectly ok to let others answer.

I wonder how well the world would have been if noone would have shared their hard earned knowledge.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 6:47pm

rozetri

Intermediate

I wonder how well the world would have been if noone would have shared their hard earned knowledge.
On the other hand, the OP asked almost the same question in at least three different class forums. They never provided any build of their own to start with as a base and didn't have much detail in their initial request. They apparently didn't read the description of the rubies, given the build that was posted here early on took Assault rubies while using Support aspect. This leads one to believe they're just fishing for builds without knowing how to use the class, meaning builds provided will not actually perform to their best. It very much has the outward appearance of laziness, which makes it hard to want to invest one's own time.

And then there's the current flaming where we have accusations of Ginko still being attached to their mother's breast milk. Not that Ginko is honestly being that much better, but we're not exactly having a dialogue here.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 6:51pm

I am not against sharing knowledge. Sadly asking a build is not knowledge. It is fish not the knowledge that how to fish it. I always help people if they atleast tried to make their own build and show them to right way. The guy has no information about class. He post pretty much all class forums. Same question. Well as i said look some older build questions in warden that i answered. Also look the difference between this topic and those topics. If you feel lazy let me tell you. They all read the abilities tried to make their builds and asking question or need someone to criticize their build.

I hate to eat my words but Im done with this topic dont even try to protect guy. That makes you guilty as he.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 6:53pm

On the other hand, the OP asked almost the same question in at least three different class forums. They never provided any build of their own to start with as a base and didn't have much detail in their initial request. They apparently didn't read the description of the rubies, given the build that was posted here early on took Assault rubies while using Support aspect. This leads one to believe they're just fishing for builds without knowing how to use the class, meaning builds provided will not actually perform to their best. It very much has the outward appearance of laziness, which makes it hard to want to invest one's own time.

And then there's the current flaming where we have accusations of Ginko still being attached to their mother's breast milk. Not that Ginko is honestly being that much better, but we're not exactly having a dialogue here.

Thank you.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 10:19pm

Sorry for the players who really wanted to help (taking the zapp asshole),
But stupid players with a sense of justice and lack of attention have spoiled this topic by trying to prove that they understand the game more than other players.
Congratulations to you!
Users: Dragagon, Zapp Brannigan, Rozetri and Ginko
I only say this to you
If you think it is wasted or irrelevant to answer a topic that someone asked for a build, just ignore
It's serious, just as I'm wasting my time and patience in responding to this useless topic, I ask you to ignore it when you see the headings "I need to build for ..."
You're helping keep your mouth shut, that's all.
simple thing?
Because for babaca as you criticize have a lot, but someone to take the initiative and make a post PMB style are rare and when it has is out of date

Then less chatter, less moralism and useless talk coming from you
Want to do something useful?
Make a topic helping players to them "Do not need to ask for specific build"

If they do not want to do it.

Sit and spin
_|_

Friday, January 13th 2017, 10:49am

azalin71

Trainee

Quoted from "azalin71"
Quoted from "dragagon"

I admit, that the multiple threads was a bit annoying to me as well. But besides being an outcome of lazyness it could also be part of a "I wanna try out all classes at a fairly high lvl of expertize to see which class suits me best". And there arent any PMB threads based on the current patch, so its a bit harder to learn the classes than it has been in the previous patches. And in that context I put in a fairly simple build for the dps pally. It didnt cost me much time or effort, and I hope it didnt offend anyone.

I dont agree with Ginkos or oculum4s flaming.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Friday, January 13th 2017, 2:50pm

I did not flame single time other than laughing my ass with the accusations i got.

Friday, January 13th 2017, 3:20pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Sorry for the players who really wanted to help (taking the zapp asshole),
But stupid players with a sense of justice and lack of attention have spoiled this topic by trying to prove that they understand the game more than other players.
Congratulations to you!
Users: Dragagon, Zapp Brannigan, Rozetri and Ginko
I only say this to you
If you think it is wasted or irrelevant to answer a topic that someone asked for a build, just ignore
It's serious, just as I'm wasting my time and patience in responding to this useless topic, I ask you to ignore it when you see the headings "I need to build for ..."
You're helping keep your mouth shut, that's all.
simple thing?
Because for babaca as you criticize have a lot, but someone to take the initiative and make a post PMB style are rare and when it has is out of date

Then less chatter, less moralism and useless talk coming from you
Want to do something useful?
Make a topic helping players to them "Do not need to ask for specific build"

If they do not want to do it.

Sit and spin
_|_
I'd like to point out that I gave you builds in your topic on the Paladin forums because I actually have half a clue about the Pally and felt generous. So including me in your flame post here? Kind of a dick move.

To Ara: I totally understand and can even agree. It CAN be hard to figure everything out, especially when you're just starting. That's why I simply posted my build ideas on the Pally forum, rather than giving any kind of criticism on the nature of the request. But the OP's behavior has been simply appalling throughout most of this thread. It kind of casts a shadow over the rest of discussion.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rozetri" (Jan 13th 2017, 3:27pm)

Rate this thread