You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 2:12am

New player question about classes

Hi there! I'm pretty new to Allods, I did poke my head in a few years ago but didnt stay too long. I'm a pretty seasoned MMORPG player and I'm wondering what kinds of classes are people finding a lack of in endgame? I like to play classes that are both viable and are needed in the endgame. I assume tanks or healers, but more specifically which classes? Before people say to just play what class I find fun, I find being viable fun.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 2:26am

i love when there is an engineer or bard which puts that awesome temporal acceleration boost on me
healer can also do that but less often; summoner can do it seldom

best kind of support i can ever imagine
even when the player does literally no dmg i still want him as he makes ME do better and let me forget about that S I L L Y global cooldown (GCD) that ruins the gameexperience so much

considering further abilities i think engineer will be the best choice for beeing vialbe (CCs offheal shields dispel...)

in PVP any kind of healer which manages to keep me alive even when multiple attackers hit

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 3:10am

To be honest I was considering an Engineer rather strongly, but I wasn't sure how viable support classes were in this game. In most games they don't really have that role.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 9:21am

azalin71

Trainee

In endgame in Allods support class is an absoulte must. Especially engi and bard.

Top parties for dominion always have support classes. All top parties have 1 engi and 1 bard. Ive seen at least one of the top parties go without healer but still with both engi and bard.

For astral and raids support class is also very high priority. Hardmode raids never succeed without support classes.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 10:20pm

if you have a support you can easily do astral without a heal^^ also all your dps do around 25% more dmg and can survive themselfs you you buff em selfhealing and last but not least you do pretty deacent dmg as supp^^ so my advice is go engi as it is the most flexible class in my eyes (bard is pretty similar but i prefer engi)

btw healers are actually not rrly that much needet in allods^^ you barely see em in battlegrounds, in high end domi you have 1 heal in a 6 man grp and in raids you usually have 2 for 12 ppl

tanks the same no need for tanks in pvp and in raids you have max 1-2