You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 11:11pm

What level should my runes be?

Is there also an actual (calculator) on how many (crystal chips) and (flakes of gold) I should use?

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 1:27am

I use this to check my runes for what i need at each level it is very useful to have bookmarked.

http://oldsch00l.lebanni.net/runecalcEN/

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 2:43am

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 5:23am

beyond level 8/9 cost / efficiency strongly suffers
i think for a "Normal" endgameplayer level 5+ is fine
Endgaming in 5s??? Go join the sub server if you really think 5s is what it takes for endgame in Allods, what a joke.

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 7:36am

5s are efficient i used to run with all 5s in 7.0, it's about what you can do, if you can avoid aoe and do tactics for certain allods then you are fine s2/s4 etc the harder sectors then you may suffer but everything else is do-able.

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 8:46am

Perfectly agree with this post! Here is why:

Just a "small" fix: if you plan to PvP and be on top kill, then kinda needed 11-12, but the costs is to high: "efficiency strongly suffers".

At f2p server league side, check Carlos or xCarlosX or whatever name has. He deals tanking s4 mostly - with Patr 4 and some incredible low runes. Forgot how much but is 4 or 6 ( some blue runes) , at S4 the difficulty is the player doesn't care about buff/ debuff, circles and so on.

At pvp battlegrounds it helps the most to not be a lot under geared: like everyone is in Blue + 1-2-3 epic, and if you go there with green and a few blue from S3, if will be ahrd to survive against 3 attackers... but like I mention on the other thread ppl don't really care about objective in Skirmish: Just jump in the middle of opponents, use very high dmg AoE spells and those who have Assault sield use the defense ( for 6 sec) then try to walk away.... instant top dps, escpecially at WH with 2x dmg buff, or near flags spawn at capture the flag, middle zone.
There you don't really need runes. Like I presented 4 players did more dps and more kill then the whole other team and they loose... So, is more about how you use your gear, then how much runes have you.

If I would start again I would use around 5, max 6 runes.

There is a healer: Kittax, with this runes and Patr 4, but is geared and deals very well, at S4.

Lets do a bit math. Lets say we have 9/8 runes and we want 10/9.

The npc exchange now it is 1823-1898. The middle it is: 1860.

From the shop 1 cystal = 2 CC, so 1 CC it is: 930g.

It results "85893645" gold. Now divide to the number to get the crystals amount: 46179 crystals needed.

100 euro purchase it is: 10000 Crystals + 700 Bonus Crystals = 10700 crystals

So you need 400 euro + 50 euro.

Or if you "farm" 100k gold / day, need like 3 years...only for runes upgrade: +10% att and +5% def.

Better upgrade gears, is temporar, but more efficient.

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 2:45pm

Any level runes for leveling up.

For later game 6s are fine for a bit more casual PvE. But if you want to get into a serious endgame guild I would recommend at least 7s all over. Most players are fine with runes 8 or 9.
And yes, if you want to seriously PvP you'd be better off 9+.

Don't forget Patronage 5 is essentially having 5 levels higher runes in attack.

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 3:08pm

Endgaming in 5s??? Go join the sub server if you really think 5s is what it takes for endgame in Allods, what a joke.

suberserver? there are no players with 3s or something... also, you wont get past 5 EVER
its great when you have level 5 and see there are weaker ones than you, providing easy kills
for example when you make a reincarnation, go to asee teph, turn off reinca buff and start killing... *-*

over time you will get level 6 over time, then level 7...
but dont hurry :)

Monday, January 16th 2017, 4:35pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Runes beyond level 7 are really only necessary if you plan on engaging in PvP with top level guilds. At full 9s, depending on the class in some cases, you're actually competitive with those guilds. Runes past level 10 are pure madness. You WILL gain quite a lot of benefit from going past 10s, but even getting 10s is far more of an expense than anyone should seriously consider.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky