Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

• Nachricht senden

Actually, shaff is a very nice person she is just a little shady-funny that's all :) she is the best leader in the world ^.^ you all should give her a chance ;)
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

avec plaisir

<removed youtube link> Thats not the right place to show this. -> Write a ticket instead, if you have the feel that people are not following the rules.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Buuhuu« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

well its nothing new p2p is full of toxic players isnt it?

Alafff

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Allods

• Nachricht senden

i pretty much like the fact that video i put in not public for support use was reuploaded :p

This post is useless, because in fact who care, Some in league want drama , Some in empire want Drama , because the only guild that work currently now is Utopie.

Who killed Locus remember me? :p
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

It's just that they are selfish players. They ARE HAPPY when the population decrease cause it' s the only way that they can appear in the game. And if you give them tips to play, they will listen you, they will use it, , but they will never use it with you cause they are selfish and think they are the best blablablabal, like every guild yes but in their case it' s an illusion. I think that brotherhood ,utopie, and insidious are equal now so everybody can choose the guild they prefer. Also you have to know that utopie is a full pve guild.

Stop critic them and go build something better. This server need more challenge.

isnt it natural you prefer your own ppl? (especially over randoms or potential competitors?)
isnt it normal you try to deny ressources to fellow competitors?

ppl who wonder about ppl playing a competitive game in a competitive way are weird
this seems like a general QQ thread

i dont know any of the players involved, but if you hate 1 kill him on sight, destroy his astralship, wreck his party in dominion, whatever

yeah but ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER thats one of the reasons why p2p server is dead^^ ofc you find assholes everywhere in every game but usually they are like trash swimming in the ocean its not nice to see but it wont bother you much

but now its not an ocean on p2p but rather a small pond and when there is too much trash you dont wanna get in there cuz its full of it :D

Beruf: Troll

• Nachricht senden

yeah but ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER thats one of the reasons why p2p server is dead^^ ofc you find assholes everywhere in every game but usually they are like trash swimming in the ocean its not nice to see but it wont bother you much

but now its not an ocean on p2p but rather a small pond and when there is too much trash you dont wanna get in there cuz its full of it :D
Did not know you are playing on the aboserver, i thought the trash concentrates on the f2p, maybe that is the reason why the population is low, beause trash people are pissed if their competition is based on skills + time, and not on their income.

Maybe you should kick some people of your own guild from your party for no reason again to visually illustrate what exactly a trash player is ?

zapp.. what did i just read. Worst English message i have ever read. I think i lost a few IQ points there. and my brain just vomited a little. Plz dont post anymore nonsense we cant take it.

Ps. Zapp we are all playing the same game. F2p=p2p all the same.
and your Job in your profile is troll. mmmm explain a bit about you.

Laany

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Selbstständig in It- Systembereich und Management

• Nachricht senden

<removed youtube link>

What you doing here with post a Screen and say it is botting is 1. not allowed and maybe Shaffou explain you the Rules from the Froum here and 2. it is Slander !

Shame on you how you go now this Way ! And sad that you use a new Account same for the Threadstarter !

My Opinion you give Shaffou to much Attention and She lives from this !

Let the Players make their own Opinion/Experience about Her and everyone who owns something decent will very quickly check Her Game! And maybe leave the Guild !

She'll make any Statement in the ridiculous or turn the Words in your Mouth! Let them be happy with their Kind !

Honestly, whoever thinks we have used Khualeppi should first think! There are Friendships that are not just only in Guilds, and Shaffou should learn to accept, she can not forbid that! Why this Rule is that one does not go with others except the guild, knows any older Player who was or still is in Utopia last Year !! ;)
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Buuhuu« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

• Nachricht senden

Nice Video, I like your Bladeareaeffect, Kr****, how many mobs u hit with it ?
Why you change the target, even before your first target is dead ?

Not even now Kr**** has grown some balls to confess it ?
Nice how he favours his own advantage over his guilds reputation.

It seems like "Brotherhood" is a name they like for their own guild, because it fits so well !

*preparing more popcorn*

Laany

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Selbstständig in It- Systembereich und Management

• Nachricht senden

Nice Video, I like your Bladeareaeffect, Kr****, how many mobs u hit with it ?
Why you change the target, even before your first target is dead ?

Not even now Kr**** has grown some balls to confess it ?
Nice how he favours his own advantage over his guilds reputation.

It seems like "Brotherhood" is a name they like for their own guild, because it fits so well !

*preparing more popcorn*

You believe your own Words? Do you know something like People with their own Opinion ? Sorry that i must say this now , but we have no Dogs ! We have no Rules to play with others, we do not use any for our own Purposes with us are all Equated!

Simply you not understand whats going on , on the P2p ! Ask yourself why so many Players of Utopie are hardly online yet and only appear on Occasion like Raid / Domi! Maybe you'll get it yourself.

Let K*+ out from this Thread he has nothing to do with this here !You do not need to steer a Player now ! It can only decide the Support and he does not talk with you normally because most do not understand English or make it better and just ignore what is the best!

But mabye say me your Ingame Name so that i can better know where you are , i know you are German and maybe i know where you are :D

And best is close this Thread it brings nothing , only the Player on P2p can Change the Situation !! But if it goes on with the hate and intrigue, it will not be long and again the 6 Player Party will stand alone and be Proud of their work as always! :thumbsup:
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Quinz

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Makin 'em GAINS bro

• Nachricht senden

Wow, threads like this really makes a new player wanna start playing this game...

I think some people in this game should really find a new game to play. I think the main reason that this game is dying is not actually the developers fault, it's the players.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Alafff

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Allods

• Nachricht senden

+1 Quinz , too much drama when most people mostly wanna play without concern
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

thank you all for replying. and shaffou <snip>. you <snap>. that has no regard for anyone but yourself. many vet players would love to tell you. But i will. i dont fear loosing a 40$ this game is not even worth 10 any more. and for the people who follow that <snip>. i hope you all stay together. match made in heaven. you will never make it in any other game. This is a Small land filed Pond full of whats left of allods online trash. and i if anyone ever downloads blizzard game. You know the Game its made after. hit me up in a message. :thumbsup:

ps. Mistype out. word of the year "fuck bitches i am out." and brotherhood dont listen to anything utopie says. you are amazing good people. will miss you all.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Buuhuu« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

The insults are the property of those who have no arguments...
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

The insults are the property of those who have no arguments...

yeah, the jealous, the silly and those without arguments have nothing left but flaming and insulting
its funny and entertaining to see them rage

---------------------------------

Wow, threads like this really makes a new player wanna start playing this game...

a new player usually will not care about the drama of random ppl
they come to play the game, not something else

• Nachricht senden

I think some people in this game should really find a new game to play. I think the main reason that this game is dying is not actually the developers fault, it's the players.
Well this game is designed for it's actual target audience. If a game is being developed, that focusses on direct confrontation between players that much, like Allods does, and also transfers real worlds capitalism mechanics into it, it will breed it's own playerbase like it is now.

Those, who did not fit into this target audience already got filtered out years ago by Allods own "natural selection".

not much rage. i thought you should know No one but the ppl in the guild like that guild or you shaffou. ever since i got on its been nothing but hearing about <snip>You are extremely controlling. i personally could careless. why i am leaving. let you to your 25 ppl playing a mmo. i just hope allods wises up and shut that server down. waste of money. only thing keeping that server open is the F2p. why should they pay for you guys to keep fucking up. none of you help the server. just fucked it all to hell. bitching and drama since day 1. Cant group with ppl. Cant trade with ppl. Cant do quests or astral with ppl. like the biggest shit show i have seen. whats the point of a mmo again? I really just hope enough ppl see this to stay Clear of that server. You cant even get enough ppl to que up for a Battle ground i mean Come on. your pvp is here on the forums. No where else.

not much rage. i thought you should know No one but the ppl in the guild like that guild or you shaffou. ever since i got on its been nothing but hearing about <snip>. You are extremely controlling. i personally could careless. why i am leaving. let you to your 25 ppl playing a mmo. i just hope allods wises up and shut that server down. waste of money. only thing keeping that server open is the F2p. why should they pay for you guys to keep fucking up. none of you help the server. just fucked it all to hell. bitching and drama since day 1. Cant group with ppl. Cant trade with ppl. Cant do quests or astral with ppl. like the biggest shit show i have seen. whats the point of a mmo again? I really just hope enough ppl see this to stay Clear of that server. You cant even get enough ppl to que up for a Battle ground i mean Come on. your pvp is here on the forums. No where else.

Yea i will agree. i tried to Stream. Told not to. i am sharing Guild talents. Rofl. and show how they do astral. i could not believe some of the lame rules. i do regret making guides as well for the game. If allods does read this i agree. alot with Op. F2p should not have to help support a server. a server should support itself. If the people of the server dont wish to make it s good experience then why support them. They are a huge part on weather the server makes it. and if shaffou is reading this GET LAID. it helps with the bitchiness all i am saying. Good luck. trust me i get its a pvp game. but with so many choices out there. who would blame them and leaving for a less drama filled mess. i am sure this will be another war hammer. RIP war hammer! <3 much love