You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:47am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Well at least the good part is that our community managers inform us about the extension of the downtime - back in gpotato/webzen times they just left the longer maintenances go without any notice or information about the case at most times.

So I am already grateful for a responsible and competent crew as it is now.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:49am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

No i mean a new version with new levels ? , i heard about it somewhere , russians have it already i think so i just wanted to know if this was true
No that's not true, we're only one part of the patch behind them. They are still level 60 and not going to get a level 66 expansion (not even sure if it's correct) until at least end of the summer.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:58am

Is there a chance for some LM after this maintenance?
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:00am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Is there a chance for some LM after this maintenance?

This I wonder as well seeing we haven't got any LMs yet
KAPPA

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:17am

Kaggon

Trainee

No i mean a new version with new levels ? , i heard about it somewhere , russians have it already i think so i just wanted to know if this was true
No that's not true, we're only one part of the patch behind them. They are still level 60 and not going to get a level 66 expansion (not even sure if it's correct) until at least end of the summer.
I thought I heard in the Dev Blog video that the next big patch Both EU, NA and RU will be getting them at the same time. We will be on Par with Russia by the next patch

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:31am

Anything new about the patch that's gonna bring us to level 66 ? :) thank you

(i don't really see what this maintenance is bringing :s)

For those of you that have not seen the maintenance news on the portal:

http://en.allods.com/news/maintenance-%E2%80%93-27032014

Quoted

Dear Community,

We have an upcoming downtime for maintenance that will take place tomorrow, from 06:00 until 09:00 Western European Time (WET) / 22:00 to 01:00 PST.
During this downtime a new version will be installed with some localization fixes.

Takes place between 06:00 - 09:00 Western European Time (Ireland, Portugal and UK)
Takes place between 07:00 - 10:00 Central European Time (Hungary, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, etc)
Takes place between 08:00 - 11:00 Eastern European Time (Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, etc)
Takes place between 22:00 - 01:00 Pacific Standard Time (US)

Kind regards,
-Your Allods.com Team

-Wraith

So no changes to the gameplay, but hopefully it should fix some of the placeholder issues (I don't know the exact details, just what it says there tbh)
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:45am

Tngrl423

Beginner

Lets hope the UI gets saved now after maintenance.
This is a very anoying BUG.
C:/mygames/allods/bin/launcher.exe Will solve everything. There has been a post on it for the last week. But that will help you. Just make sure you dont run the program from the my.com launcher!!

I can only play the game through My.com...when I bring up the launcher it tells me "An error occurred while trying to connect to the server Error 2.8 Please make sure that your internet connection is working properly and that your firewall is properly configured. If this problem persist please check our technical issues forum." That is all I get since the "patch". I have checked firewall and everything is great even my internet connection works great. If I'm doing something wrong (which I don't believe I am), then let me know. Any advice or ideas is welcomed. Thank you in advance ^^
Queeniee - Bard - Monsters Inc

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:47am

C:/mygames/allods/bin/launcher.exe Will solve everything. There has been a post on it for the last week. But that will help you. Just make sure you dont run the program from the my.com launcher!!

I can only play the game through My.com...when I bring up the launcher it tells me "An error occurred while trying to connect to the server Error 2.8 Please make sure that your internet connection is working properly and that your firewall is properly configured. If this problem persist please check our technical issues forum." That is all I get since the "patch". I have checked firewall and everything is great even my internet connection works great. If I'm doing something wrong (which I don't believe I am), then let me know. Any advice or ideas is welcomed. Thank you in advance ^^
Think extended maint. is still running, that's why. I have same message.
For glory.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:02am

Kaggon

Trainee

Yeah.. I think that may be the case. Try it when maint is over tngrl. Should get better results :)

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:02am

Hi Tngrl423,

As bloodraven said, the servers are still down for maintenance so I believe that is why you are getting that message at this time.

-Wraith
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:04am

Hi Tngrl423,

As bloodraven said, the servers are still down for maintenance so I believe that is why you are getting that message at this time.

-Wraith
But it says ready to download when i try to go with My.Com launcher!

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:05am

Tngrl423

Beginner

Hi Tngrl423,

-Wraith

I was having this problem even before maintenance. Like I said I haven't been able to use the launcher at all without getting that message.
Queeniee - Bard - Monsters Inc

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:13am

Hi Tngrl423,

-Wraith
But it says ready to download when i try to go with My.Com launcher!

The patch might be ready to install on your end but the server maintenance is still going on, meaning the servers are not online on our end.

@ tngrl423,
That's strange.
Can I ask you to create a new thread in here: http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=21
please provide as much information as you can, e.g operating system you are running, which antivirus you are using etc we will try and help you there :)

-Wraith

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:14am

dziwigor

Beginner

yeah, when gPot run games maintenance were shorter... yeah...
does any of you remember what happedn when they patched game to... um... whatever that patch was called - the one introducing "Idrich". After patch servers went up and... down, up and down... and so on, just like some rollercoaster :D and here, even bigger changes and game runs more or less smoothly :)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:17am

Jinxed

Intermediate

I hope they fix the fact that when my toon and account was moved over seems I am missing some rubies and stat points that came from all those mage scrolls etc..

I know the stat system has changed but you would think I would get all the other stat points from the scrolls I spent money on.
Jinxed-level 60

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:22am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

I hope they fix the fact that when my toon and account was moved over seems I am missing some rubies and stat points that came from all those mage scrolls etc..

I know the stat system has changed but you would think I would get all the other stat points from the scrolls I spent money on.
I think everyone is having this problem

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:34am

Hi Tngrl423,

-Wraith

I was having this problem even before maintenance. Like I said I haven't been able to use the launcher at all without getting that message.

If someone else i doing any downloading the times you tried, it can happen, it happens to me, also go to control panel, then go sytem and security then click allow a program through firewall, check the list and tick both boxes to see if that works if you can find the program click ad a new program and try that ^^ just test if that works i know i had to allow allod through firewall :)

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:36am

Your not "missing" anything that should be there, because they changed it each page only gives like 3 stat points and you dont get much levelling at all for example i only get 19 stat points. Its different now so its not a bug from transfer its meant to be that way

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:38am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Your not "missing" anything that should be there, because they changed it each page only gives like 3 stat points and you dont get much levelling at all for example i only get 19 stat points. Its different now so its not a bug from transfer its meant to be that way
And how many pages do you have?

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:39am

iCe

Beginner

20 hours Maint ?? WTF