You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 8:58am

Viuhti

Trainee

• "Viuhti" started this thread

Another may-be comebacker!

Some of you know me, most of you wont! I'm Viuhti empire FH and was lastly active about 1.5 years ago I think? Me and my mates were running a small guild on Empire called NwA we had amazing group and I enjoyed every moment with those guys! I was feeling nostaltic today and I'm kind of thinking on making a come back. I don't give a rats ass about population tbh I've seen the worst days of P2P when there was 6 players on both factions. I want to know about the atmosphere: Are the guilds working together on raids, astral etc? Is it possible for a man to go on all chat and ask for company even if I'm not in the same guild? I wasnt that bad on my glorydays so I think i can pull my own weight. These are the things I care about, even with only a handfull of players this game was exgremely enjoyable thanks to the good atmosphere! We had amazing atmosphere on NwA so we could handle all the other crap around us no problem but if we are able to look pass all that and enjoy the game as it should be I would be so glad to come back! I'm not too exited about this after reading the forums a bit but I'm ready to be proven wrong! 8) My char is on empire but I'd love to hear from lig as well :)

Regards
Viuhti

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Viuhti" (Jan 22nd 2017, 9:12am)

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 9:29am

Hello and welcome back to the server Viuhti! I'm kind of new to the server. I have been playing for almost 5 months now and I'm haveing a great time as you said a great atmosphere even though there is less number of people. Anyway, the server now is better than before with the new patch 8.0 everything is organized. and guilds don't help each other in raids sorry.
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 9:35am

Viuhti

Trainee

Nice to see new faces around thats for sure! I appreciate your reply but it pretty much clashes against other topics around there but its pretty damn nice to hear that things maybe arent that bad :thumbsup:

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 5:07am

Azir

Intermediate

Welcome back empire at the moment has more people 2 guilds worth and league has one guild worth of people its got a lot of people but yeah.. plus lots of new players have been joining. Weather they stay or not we will have to see.

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 9:36am

knele

Beginner

As a new player i can see 2 large guilds on emp side, Utopie and Brotherhood, iam here almost 2 months now, i dont see much talk on world but i see a lot of ppl inYT before DOM. Game is very addictive as i may say. Btw i saw few days ago someone from that guild, mage Downfall. Wb and cheers.

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 12:23pm

Viuhti

Trainee

Well I'll be damned... me and downfall alone are enough for NwAs revival!! 8) but tbh the game is not worth it if the community isnät united. Specially if the population is small. Its like we'd be sawing our own leg.

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 12:51pm

Azir

Intermediate

Oh dont give up so easy try it out 8.0 is nice and the new race is cool. Plus if people stop walking away cuz of the pop and join then the server would be big again.

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 2:33pm

Di-di di-da, di di-di, dida di-day, aiy!
All you sucker MCs, won't you please come out to play...

Damn you Viuhti and Downfall, you almost make me to do comeback.
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 3:13pm

lol Viu u slacker. If u go back, you need to take Polo with you. He has lead atm.

P.S. I'm not back in end game. Just trying the patch for the lulz.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 6:33pm

Viuhti

Trainee

Thought so. Prolly too lazy to start again anyway

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 8:20pm

u_10474893

Beginner

Do not trust that slacker Downfall. Come check out p2p. There is a lot more active players now than 2yrs ago.

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 9:50am

Quinz

Intermediate

Welcome back to Allods Online! I definitely think you should give it a a go. You'll probably otherwise just keep getting nostalgia trips back to this game.

If you don't like it, then at least you gave it a try and you probably won't feel like trying out the game again for at least another year or so, then nostalgia might hit you again ;) At least this is what usually happens to me.

I was in your situation not so long ago, however I couldn't decide if I should try the P2P server or go back to the F2P server where I already spent quite some time and money. I decided to go for P2P however, and to be honest I didn't enjoy it at all. I'm usually ok with a low population, but this was way too low for an MMO. An MMO is not supposed to be played as a single player game. That's what it felt like though during the whole leveling process. Since leveling to 75 in this game takes quite a while, I just couldn't reach max level before I got bored to death and completely lost interest.

I ended up leaving the game aside once again. It was just a few days ago that I decided to try out the FP2 server again, and now I'm stuck :) I don't really like the Summoner anymore since 8.0 patch though, so I hope that I'll find someone who maybe wants to level up a reinc with me eventually.

P.S. I'm not trying to convince you to play on F2P server, that's not the purpose of this post, if you're played the P2P server before, I think that's the one you should try out again! Since the low population doesn't seem to be problem in your case, it's all good :)
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 7:27pm

PoloRL

Trainee

If you're coming back bro give me a shout I'll log in to pass you lead. I wouldn't mind giving the new patch a go...

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 5:59am

Viuhti

Trainee

Maybe i try summonin all my might and give it a go in the weekend...

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 8:47am

Do that, I might stop by in the weekend too if I got time.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 11:24pm

Azir

Intermediate

Empire has 2 guilds and league has 1 guild right now brotherhood and Utopie have the most players empire out numbers league as this time. But welcome back guys

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 6:32am

Viuhti

Trainee

Maybe I'll go Lig for a change... 8)

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 7:00pm

i didn't find you there :D
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Rate this thread