Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Any improvements on (Allods Online)?

I was wondering if you have any ideas to make (Allods Online) great again.

Beruf: Geriatric nurse

• Nachricht senden

After America is now ruled by Trump.......

what can we do to make Allods great again???

We should buy Yasker a Smartphone that he can feed the world with his plans on Twitter!!!!!
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

• Nachricht senden

This is Sad and funny in the same time :(
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Quinz

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Makin 'em GAINS bro

• Nachricht senden

I have never so far witnessed any game recover from this kind of damage that has been done to Allods. I also don't see any serious effort from the devs to try to solve the problems either. So unfortunately, I would say this game is doomed already. There's probably nothing that could make new players wanna play the game and actually enjoy it enough to stay, and it's probably mostly just nostalgia that brings old players back to the game, but clearly not for long.

They have already tried with the subscription server, which didn't work. They've even published the game on Steam, which has proven not to be very effective either. On the other hand, one of the very main reasons not many people know about this game in the first place is most likely because my.com have been really bad at advertising the game.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Allods has more bot users than I ever seen (specially winter allods and elements allods)... apply heavy penalties or ban cheaters would be a great begininng but it's hopeless.

Quinz

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Makin 'em GAINS bro

• Nachricht senden

Allods has more bot users than I ever seen (specially winter allods and elements allods)... apply heavy penalties or ban cheaters would be a great begininng but it's hopeless.

I would say this is the least of their problems.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

I would say this is the least of their problems.
Yep, I know. I see a lot of people/account who cheated (and continue) in many ways for years still be there legitly.

honestly never felt any threat/danger from cheaters in allods ? yeah sometimes a buguser here and there but this gets fixed with time so i dont rrly see any point in wasting already limited resources into this^^