You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 12:57am

Never too late I guess, will Premium system be available on New Frontier anytime soon?
I am not yet familiar with a "Premium system". Mind telling me what that is going to be about? I am interested.

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 1:49am

*irequestedmyaccounttobedeletedbutistillrantonforum*

arent you the one who wanted his account to be deleted because this game is so awful and everything is crap?
why do you still complain if you no longer play...?

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 4:22am

ofc its more expensive here than i russia cuz we earn a hella more in europe :D man i could probably buy some russians for my monthly pay :D

mhh intresting idea my own cyka blyad squad !

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 5:27pm

What is the premium system going to be about?!

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 5:49pm

dragagon

Unregistered

So with this in the f2p server, isn't this some sort of subscription for the f2p server as it tries to do the same end function as p2p server has? (equality power(I know this isn't enough to match up against the 10's and 11's but it gets all the new players a lot closer than with their 4's)).

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 6:53pm

What is the premium system going to be about?!

reward for those who frequently donate
question is will this bonus be only for donators or also for those who exchange gold to BC...

Quoted

So with this in the f2p server, isn't this some sort of subscription for the f2p server as it tries to do the same end function as p2p server has? (equality power(I know this isn't enough to match up against the 10's and 11's but it gets all the new players a lot closer than with their 4's)).

its a step to catch up for those who want fast progress or are only seasonal players
its also an option for those who WANT to donate but cant/dont want to donate large sums for whatever reason
active players + farmers will also benefit
farm 2000BC every month is well possible for a dedicated player

and since you get some fragments at tthe end its no like crappy timed items where you have NOTHING at the end

very well done

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jan 22nd 2017, 8:15pm)

Friday, January 27th 2017, 9:02am

farm 2000BC every month is well possible for a dedicated player

You mind sharing how you grind 133 000 Gold a day?

Friday, January 27th 2017, 6:33pm

Friday, January 27th 2017, 7:22pm

many ways... auctions, maze, quest with reincarnation, farming, battlegrounds,....

active players usually get more than this amount...

Friday, January 27th 2017, 9:44pm

Are you sure you didn't you forget a "0" there? Because this amount is trivial, you can get it very fast just doing helping hand astral.

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 8:40am

Aionwen

Professional

Quoted from "swedishmidget"

Are you sure you didn't you forget a "0" there? Because this amount is trivial, you can get it very fast just doing helping hand astral

*cuffcuff* did u read the "per day" limitation? 1,3mios very fast a day with just doin helping hands .... ?!?! i guess not but pls make me believe
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 12:18pm

*cuffcuff* did u read the "per day" limitation? 1,3mios very fast a day with just doin helping hands .... ?!?! i guess not but pls make me believe

I'll put it real simple for you:

(Sorry in advance if this post seems condescending, I often don't notice my messages making that impression, that's not the intention)

Original:
Are you sure you didn't you forget a "0" there? Because this amount is trivial, you can get it very fast just doing helping hand astral.

"this amount" refers to "this amount you asked about"

Clarified:
Are you sure you didn't forget a "0" there? Because asking how to farm 130000 a day doesn't make sense, as this amount is trivial to get very fast, just doing helping hand astral.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jan 28th 2017, 12:24pm)

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 2:02pm

question is will this bonus be only for donators or also for those who exchange gold to BC...
Only for those who pay with real money. And it actually makes sense because despite all the conspiracy bs about Currency Exchanger, all those who buy BC with gold are in fact buying BC sold by the players who bougth them with $/€.

So this would make it apply Premium reward two times if someone who buys BC with gold does also get Premium reward. Which in turn means that everyone on the server/guild can easily have full Premium by simply buying and then selling BC back, handing the gold needed for that to the next guy in the line.