You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 4:01am

Is it worth it for a (Best Friend)?

I was wondering if I should buy this or not.
user_10191317 has attached the following images:
  • best.GIF
  • best2.GIF

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 4:09am

My opinion, no. The main reason for it was mount sharing, which at this time is just complete garbage.

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 5:01am

dragagon

Unregistered

My opinion, no. The main reason for it was mount sharing, which at this time is just complete garbage.

Why is it garbage? It is a lot cheaper that way to get a mount instead of buying one yourself. I'd say it's worth it. on top of that you can also use your BF's astral ship and have a teleport RIGHT to your best friend and a free teleport back to EXACTLY where you came from.

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 5:16am

A ship is no longer required to go to allods, so most people don't bother.
The teleport is "fun" but not really functional in my opinion. But I have a permanent Goblin Banker so...
Mount sharing is easily the "best" feature of it, but was limited to rank 4 or below mounts. If that hasn't changed, it's garbage since it's easy enough to buy an as good, or better mount now. Example being the chimney mount from the Winter Atoll.

I guess I should say it isn't worth buying unless you know someone who can make it worth the time. In my opinion it isn't worth finding someone just to borrow a slow ass rank 4 mount. Also, the cost was based on level, so if you have a low level reincarnation you could save a bunch of gold.

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 8:08am

Quinz

Intermediate

I'd say this might've been worth it if Allods actually had a decent population with new players being active. The mount deal could've been worth it for a beginner who doesn't yet know if he/she wants to spend any money on the game, and just wants access to a mount for quicker leveling. But since there are no people leveling in this game, it's pretty useless.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 2:05am

I'd say this might've been worth it if Allods actually had a decent population with new players being active
How many new players?

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 8:24am

Quinz

Intermediate

How many new players?

That's a rather odd question I can't really answer, but with "decent" I mean the low to mid-level areas actually being populated with a decent amount of people. It's pretty much dead right now.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch