You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 9:10am

Quinz

Intermediate

• "Quinz" started this thread

Stats

I'm a bit confused about all the new stats added in 8.0. I think even some stats are very similar to each other.

Could anyone share some tips on which stats to focus on as a DPS/Off-heal Summoner? I've read Critical Damage/Chance are much needed stats for the Summy. About how many % of each would be a good target?

Determination, Bloodlust and Brutality, worth getting any of these cranked up?

Survivability, Caution and Concentration, any of these defensive stats that I should focus on? Or is it better to focus on defense against the different damage types like holy/elemental/physical protection?

Does Survivability and Concentration work well together, as they kind of benefit from each other I guess?

Thanks! :)
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 9:40am

Offensive stats
Critical Chance: 500 if you can for 50% chance of criticals
Determination: pretty high 300 - 400 pve only
Holy Damage: 150/180 i have been told that is the effective range.
Brutality: pretty high 300 - 400 pvp only, though some say for pve it has to be half your determination so not entirely sure

Defensive stats
Bloodlust: 300 and so you can use the edict of conclaves to boost it and so 300 should be comfortable
Caution: more focused on tanks and so i would skip it
Concentration: as much as you can
Survivability: as much as you can

the protections against the different types i would not really bother unless its needed in pvp.

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 10:31am

Quinz

Intermediate

Thanks a lot for your input vampyrvenom! Much appreciated :)

Just an additional question to your response. How about Proficiency? Is that the main damage stat I should focus on?
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 4:37pm

Proficiency is actually less than holy damage but if you have the cash shop items that increase whichever stats you choose forgot what it is called but it is opposite of the edicts of conclaves then you can throw a mix into Proficiency and Vitality or just Proficiency which is what i do.

As for the main Damage stat that is Holy Damage, odd i know especially at 150/180 but turns out it is better than being at 200+

Monday, February 20th 2017, 3:23pm

I think Survivability is a waste. Your heal as a Summoner is not enough to save you anymore and Bloodlust outclasses Survivability in almost every way if you are not a healer, in that specific cases you are the healer though Survivabilty can be a lifesaver but not as much as other stats. Survivability is for those classes which has a high health pool like tanks, and you have one of the lowest with being a cloth wearing class, any healing spell coming from a healer that isnt undergeared much would make you full health in no time.

The stat priorities are as follows:
-Critical Chance: 500 needed for %50, Summoner also relies ENTIRELY on Critical Chance, and makes you stronger and more spammy.
-Holy Damage: That is a good option and 200 would be more than enough. Also, this stat outclasses Proficiency is almost every way, because Summoner's Natural Damage is lacking, and most of the damage comes from darkness so this is the best stat to increase it.
-Natural Damage: Take 100 and you are set, most of Summoner's spells are holy so you do not need this much and Summoner's poison spells are not really hard hitting at any stage of the game compared to shadow.
-Bloodlust: You must save your own life somehow, and this is how you do it. Summoner has little problems with blood with plenty of critical chance and Blood Aegis with Bloodlust is more than enough but you still need a brain to kite people or else they will not really save you.
-Vitality: I guess this was the stat that outright increases your health, and it may work if you rely on Blood Ties for its percent healing. I do not suggest concentrating entirely on the stat but I think you must get a little if you have the gearscore to take them all.

Do not take caution, the days of Summoner tanks are over.

Concentration may be good, but you are a ranged character and you do not get hit often. The decaying shield does not really benefit you. I can see this stat being used with Warrior, Paladin or Scout maybe but not Summoner.

Monday, February 20th 2017, 5:17pm

Quinz

Intermediate

I think Survivability is a waste. Your heal as a Summoner is not enough to save you anymore and Bloodlust outclasses Survivability in almost every way if you are not a healer, in that specific cases you are the healer though Survivabilty can be a lifesaver but not as much as other stats. Survivability is for those classes which has a high health pool like tanks, and you have one of the lowest with being a cloth wearing class, any healing spell coming from a healer that isnt undergeared much would make you full health in no time.

The stat priorities are as follows:
-Critical Chance: 500 needed for %50, Summoner also relies ENTIRELY on Critical Chance, and makes you stronger and more spammy.
-Holy Damage: That is a good option and 200 would be more than enough. Also, this stat outclasses Proficiency is almost every way, because Summoner's Natural Damage is lacking, and most of the damage comes from darkness so this is the best stat to increase it.
-Natural Damage: Take 100 and you are set, most of Summoner's spells are holy so you do not need this much and Summoner's poison spells are not really hard hitting at any stage of the game compared to shadow.
-Bloodlust: You must save your own life somehow, and this is how you do it. Summoner has little problems with blood with plenty of critical chance and Blood Aegis with Bloodlust is more than enough but you still need a brain to kite people or else they will not really save you.
-Vitality: I guess this was the stat that outright increases your health, and it may work if you rely on Blood Ties for its percent healing. I do not suggest concentrating entirely on the stat but I think you must get a little if you have the gearscore to take them all.

Do not take caution, the days of Summoner tanks are over.

Concentration may be good, but you are a ranged character and you do not get hit often. The decaying shield does not really benefit you. I can see this stat being used with Warrior, Paladin or Scout maybe but not Summoner.

Thanks a lot for the input! I can see that some people have slightly different opinions on some specific stats but at least Critical Chance/Damage and Holy Damage seem to be obvious choices, and I can definitely see why. I will try to experiment a bit with different gear sets. Right now I have a lot of Survivability and Concentration, together with Crit Chance/Damage of course. I might try to change out Survivability and Concentration for some more Bloodlust and change some Proficiency for Holy Damage.
-Dale Carnegie

-Bernard M. Baruch