You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 6:31pm

Hello, back to allods.

Hello, I used to play Allods a while ago, but I quit obviously, however i've been thinking of coming back, I know how allods works and the hole cash progression system you need to sink in each update, so I guess what im trying to say is: how far behind am I?

Umm, I remember having good runes, and some good features I bought trhough cash, anyway yeah..

Also, how hard is it to level? I left at level 55 cap.

Thanks in advance.

Also, how is the game doing?.

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 6:54pm

you dont "need" to donate but it will make things go faster
since 55 game has changed a LOT (im in game since Lv51)

leveling is comfortable and pleasent for most

game is doing well

only the global cooldown from 7.0 is really crap
some classes suffer more from it than others

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Feb 23rd 2017, 7:04pm)

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 6:54pm

I left at end of 55 patch and came back at 7.0 (level 70 patch) - if you already had most of the CS stuff when you quit - good news, you're not very behind. They haven't added too many new items (conclave, assault shell, some changes to existing strongboxes), the most you will be missing is the temporary bonus items that last around 180d. If you browse the forum, there's a list of all the CS items available.

Levelling is beyond easy.

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 7:05pm

i forgot to write for easy comfortable leveling you should consider always taking the gear with "bloodlust" stat -> you heal due to your damage caused

7.0 removed mana
you can kill without pausing to recover

i recommend you just download he game and see yourself; most likely you will be surprised in a pleasent way

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 9:33pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Hey there, Shakeys. To give an idea of just how much things have changed, Pallies don't use Energy anymore. Most everything is based purely on cooldowns or juggling class-specific resources. As an example, Pallies have two kinds of canons to look after. CS-wise, you're probably going to be missing the top item from each strongbox. They "recently" went back and added new items to each strongbox so that the old ones aren't the best. For instance, the Study of Perfection used to be the best item from the stats box, now it's the Apocrypha of Perfection that adds even more on top of what was there before. Not having these items puts you a little behind... but honestly not enough that it's going to kill you. Skill and tactics can still beat someone with better cash shop than you.

The game still has its problems, both mechanically and in terms of cash shop dependence. But on the bright side, League side fends for itself VERY well these days, rather than being utterly and completely crushed by Empire like it was about the time you left.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Friday, February 24th 2017, 11:11am

Quinz

Intermediate

Like I have said many times before in this forum, I strongly recommend you to try out the game and not focus too much on the pay-to-win side of the game. There are a lot of things you need to do before you should really start focusing on getting items that may benefit you in a competitive aspect anyway. First you need to hit max level, then you need to learn the new gearing system etc., run a lot of astral for gear progression and learning how to play your class properly due to the class changes.

Also, I've not bought anything new from the cash shop since like 3 years back, and I don't feel like I'm too far behind. I guess decent leveled runes and as many additional rubies, stat- and talent points as possible would make the biggest difference. Additional earring slot of at least Rare quality I would recommend as well. They also have these "Timed Artefacts" now which makes it both easier and cheaper to acquire these items as well. Timed Artefacts let's you buy the "necessities" for a smaller fee temporary for 30 days, and at the same time you'll get fragments of the permanent item in order to eventually get the item permanently.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch