Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 3:56pm

In case if you wonder if there is still live on p2p...

Of course is there still live on p2p!
And we have our fun on Smugglers Paradise, with things like killing Aidenus ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf45iAJGlr8

Greetings from the madman of Utopie (Glorious Empire side) ;)

Friday, February 24th 2017, 11:20am

Quinz

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 276

Konum: Sweden

Meslek: Makin 'em GAINS bro

• Özel mesaj gönder

Nice ;D That quick respawn was lame tho.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 3:22am

wow has to be nice to have nobody bothering you in enemy capital :P

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 5:10am

unitcounter shows 9 players in surrounding; the ones who raid

title is

"In case if you wonder if there is still live on p2p..."

is this sarcasm?

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 12:39pm

Funny thread. They wanted to prove the server is alive and they actually proved otherwise.

Some people I knew from EU P2P actually moved to Russian P2P server (it is more populated than New Frontier btw), regardless of the fact they can't understand Russian language. I guess they'll learn it eventually.

Sad truth is that if you want to play this game the way it's meant to, you are forced to play the original version.

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 2:22pm

Quinz

Orta Düzey

• Özel mesaj gönder

Funny thread. They wanted to prove the server is alive and they actually proved otherwise.

Some people I knew from EU P2P actually moved to Russian P2P server (it is more populated than New Frontier btw), regardless of the fact they can't understand Russian language. I guess they'll learn it eventually.

Sad truth is that if you want to play this game the way it's meant to, you are forced to play the original version.

Playing on a Russian server would break the immersion for me, and would also feel very empty still as I wouldn't have many people to communicate ans socialize with. Since it's a Russian server I guess there aren't many international/English speaking guilds.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Monday, February 27th 2017, 10:40pm

Actually you would be surprised how many Russians know at least basic English. Even a guild that isn't "international" you can get plenty done, but it's definitely not an easy task if you don't know the game extremely well, or speak some basic Russian. Been less than a week and I already have out-progressed my EU P2P character.
-Macmillan/Aquaman

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 8:01am

The problem is not only the cummunication, also the localisation. They should just merge us in!

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 1:48pm

Quinz

Orta Düzey

• Özel mesaj gönder

Yeh I don't see why they can't just merge us with the Russian servers and make the game available in both Russian and English. This would make it possible for one single publisher and would eliminate the population issues, both on FP2 and P2P.
-Dale Carnegie

-Bernard M. Baruch

Monday, March 20th 2017, 7:27pm

Actually you would be surprised how many Russians know at least basic English.

Afaik, its not that they cant/refuse to speak English, its rather that most still think this to be some kind of joke, like some weirdos decided to troll ppl that way. Awareness of existence of foreign playerbase and of situation on EU server is close to zero. Guys will come around eventually.

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Tidehunter" (Mar 20th 2017, 8:34pm)

Bu konuyu değerlendir