You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 8:28pm

Thinking about trying Allods

Im looking for a fun Bard class to play and I hear alot about Allods Bard, I was wondering if the game is to dead to get into a progression type of guild (I dont mind the cash shop part of it) and is the F2P server better or should I go to the sub server. Just looking for some basic population refrence as well as a to late to get into type of deal.

-Esyix

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 8:46pm

Sub server is dead 2 guilds maybe with a total of 40-50 people active spread out , towns have 1-4 people at most and most people afk in their allods or in the tower doing nothing. So if you do want population go on f2p and be prepared to pay cash in the thousands to catch up or buy an account for a few hundred and get enjoyment out of the game.

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 10:26pm

paymentserver seems to be underpopulated; free server is very full with many players
so you most likely want to play on the free server

cash in thousands? if you want to make up 5 years daily progress of hardcore veterans instantly maybe... otherwise no "need" for money - it only makes things faster

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 10:19pm

Quinz

Intermediate

You don't mind the cash shop part of the game you say? Well then, welcome to Allods Online! I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot.

If you want to play on a server with at least a "decent" population, my advice is to go for the F2P server. Although I know that the P2P server will never increase in population if everyone keeps promoting the F2P server, the sad truth is that if you join the P2P server you will most likely get bored of the game within a few days, as you'd be running around in a ghost world.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Rate this thread