You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:58am

• "Natureswrath" started this thread

back to beta version of Allods Online plse?

hi peeps, i d like to see that AO goes back to standards of beta version!
why? cause whats the use of example first screen when u start playing? the select character screen?
shall i take a priest to be OP dps?
or (in near future) shall i make druid who cant make balms but becomes FH
come on??? why not let summy and mages (cloth wearers) make OP tanks?

an engineer? mana bots? dps mounts? come lets just make cars and airplanes asap, its only 1 step away now :(

oh nice too: some manny boxes drop with profession items? ZERO with alchemy stuff, bound, so need to unpack all trash wich u dont have bag space for due amount of flowers and such :(

just wasted another 2.5kGold on alchemy, still lvl 55 instead 60, an lucky me a few strange mixtures, again!!! each and evry time missing only 1 just ONE click from the potion i wanna make to lvl alchemy up?

no worries its me just beeing me? or are there more peeps, feeling like this about the changes in AO, during last 3-4 yrs?
;(
gaat niet bestaat niet

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:11pm

Ninim

Beginner

I think it's just nostalgia talking with you... I totally hear you though, I would give anything for a chance to experience the level 40/42 patch once more ;(

I remember the first time I saw a video of the june golem mounts... first thing I thought was "what, this is stupid, it doesn't fit the world at all - mechanical robots?!" But at this point, I just accept all the engineers and all that.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:12pm

Yeah, roll it back to beta!

Bring back Fear of Death. That was a great mechanic.

Ooh, oh, or having to create runes for every piece of gear, which then had a chance to break when you removed them so you could upgrade your gear!

Or the 100 day wait to get a ship!
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:16pm

Ninim

Beginner

Yes! Yes! Bring back all of that! :D I do miss it all! Oh the memories, doing your ship dailies every day for a month - I groaned every time the daily was at Dragon Ring...

Fear of Death I actually liked though, I never understood what people disliked about it so much.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:18pm

Nebe

Trainee

noooooooooooo, nooooo again broken runes, nooo purga ftw 20 hours, noooo ship 100 days, altho i missing battles in nezebgrad when league was comin more offten and mass pvp at ase teph....
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:18pm

I wouldn't say no to the old style experience scrolls though.

They were insane.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:20pm

How exactly, in a world with MECHANICALLY enchanced undead as one of main races, robotic minions (arisen summoner, been there since beta) and space ships with huge cannons, are engineers and robotic mounts out of place? The sci-fi elements have always been a big part of Allods setting and are well established in the lore, this is not high fantasy world.

Other than that, i agree that patch 42 was heaven and game went downhill ever since.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:22pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Fatigue was still in place for Kirah, wasn't it?

That mechanic can stay the hell gone too.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:38pm

Allods is a fantasy space opera, after all. It surprises me that the OP is complaining about technology, when the mix between technology and magic, between the cultures of the Empire and the league is in the core of the new content.

Pre-Gipat the game was heaven only for hardcore players. A good guild was required to get any good gear. Sure, it was great to have the effort of the whole guild required to gear up, but I don't think the majority of players would like it back - everyone has to go astral to gear up the guild's healers, then take those healers to raids to get gear for the rest of the guild. I loved that.

Although I sincerely think 5.0 was a huge step in the right direction.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 1:15pm

Fischkopp

Intermediate

No promotion of private servers, please. Thanks, Fayne.
You write too much and think too little.
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fayne" (Mar 27th 2014, 5:31am)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:41am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Here is a simple formula for You:

[(Allods - CashShop) x Advertising]^Good Support = ...

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:45pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Wardens are not losing their Balm in next patch =p

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:52pm

sure lets go back to a unballanced game :)
Could'nt scouts perma stunlock people?
And werent melee healers super op back then?
We had no auto walk or battlegrounds etc etc etc

I can believe u miss some parts, but for now its becomming way better then it ever was.
Sure warriors have op dps, mages to, bards to, engineers i dunno, healer also comes close, scouts do and now also Warden wil become usefull again.
A few more classes need a somewhat boost/change and the game is ballanced.
And in 5.0.1 we get a grind/pvp map like old asee lots of people to find, lots of people to kill and like always people wil cry again about runes cuz they are op then.

Its always qq here.
Just enjoy the game, nothing wil change and its clear what's about to come.

In my opinion this current patch should stay for me to enjoy it :)
I

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:01pm

Ooh, and elemental wrath doing several times people's max Hp.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:18pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

I remember that healers could actually tank, just by healing they generated so much aggro and cause healing was OP they could stay alive xD HaHa Tanker-Healer :) sometimes i miss those times.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:28pm

haha ye but non healers dont :p

its always been unballanced.
I

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 7:25pm

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:50pm

The only things I miss in old patches are:

- Pure loot drops no BS item upgraders
- Best loot was in raids
- Devourerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- PvP zones had a purpose (Asee-Teph buff and Melting Island loot)
Name: Kappa Server: Evolution Faction: Empire Guild: Ascendancy (Nezeb)

Discord: Kappa#0262

Twitch

YouTube

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:09pm

allods is one of the very few games, that get BETTER every update and not worse

the makers of the game know whats good and fun to players obviously

i love allods for that

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:13pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Sounds like we need pat 5.1 with super grinding zone that makes f2p and OP viable again with an always open BG.

WTB the KoE rework