Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Server merging time, another 2 days offline!!

AHW COMEON!
I

Beruf: Geriatric nurse

• Nachricht senden

must be cause there accounts have to be transferd too i think
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Ofc, thats why it is called a merge :P
But 2 days just gave me a heart attack!

We just had to quit our addiction for 2 days and many of our alies have died during these harsh days.
Most have not even recovered from their wounds yet and you guys just go and poor salt in it :o

Nah but serious it sucks badly, i know there is prob nothing u can do elseway but it just sucks.
I

• Nachricht senden

i know its hard that 2 weeks after the servers goin on, but it was announced in the past, so plz take it like a man :D u will survive the merge i think :P

Psoglav

Anfänger

Beruf: Novograd Sheriff

• Nachricht senden

Think of the new players that will join your server and the increase of the player base, it will help u go through "cold-turkey" during those 2 days w/o Allods ;)

Nyashiro

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: No, just visiting ^^

• Nachricht senden

At least they did it in the middle of my exam session so I wouldn't have to worry about studying enough without getting interrupted by allods :D
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Pso finally you will know my new fartmain ;D
Fear for fart

hehe i love the ideah actualy :)
A more bigger population of wich i surely hope that the new community knows some common english.

Its just the only 2 days i have off from work :P

Guess i have to go outside then.

Anybody knows what i might find there? been so long ago.
I

• Nachricht senden

u will find some coffee shops where u can buy some wonderfull stuff to make u not thinking about 2 days without Allods Online :D

hahaha thats true :) if nice weather i'll hit the beach with some bear and maybe a splif.
I

Fischkopp

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

hahaha thats true :) if nice weather i'll hit the beach with some bear and maybe a splif.
You enter beaches with a bear? Seriuosly? Dutches are so lol. :D
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

You enter beaches with a bear? Seriuosly? Dutches are so lol. :D

I hope he means "beer", but you never know these days. 8)
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Fischkopp

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Yepp....you never know. :D
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Both servers got patch, gonna take less time.

• Nachricht senden

im thinking about him and a BEAR sitting on the beach and share some spliff together and a beer.......a nice picture in my head without any spliff ore beer^^ you make my day crazy dutch guy :D

Bear is on vacation, have to settle with beer then :(
I