You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 27th 2017, 11:44am

Ricardo58

Beginner

• "Ricardo58" started this thread

New (returning) player

Greetings

I've just returned to the game after 6-7 years of absence, I used to play during the gpotato days when there was still a NA and EU server and site, basically Allods first years, but I think I can be considered a new player somewhat due to all the changes that happened to the game until now.
I started a new character, Huntmaster on the F2P server, Empire faction.

I wanted to know how is the game right now? How active it is and how much money is actually necessary to be put into it.
I'll be playing on the F2P server and I don't mind whatever grind there is, and if I have to go through a grindfest to minimize the use of the cash shop (real money) to better my character, my main focus will be everything PVE, but I might try PVP too.

Also is there any guild out there for a returning n00b like me? :D Nice to see Monster.Inc is still around, although I'm way below their requisitions.

Monday, March 27th 2017, 2:36pm

game does quite good and money is only to speed things up
if you are not in a hurry you can gain everything by playing the game, farming etc
when you write you are good with grinding its a perfect base for what you want :)

there are many many new inventions which made the game a lot better and more comfortable

if more questions will come up keep asking us here, many veterans on the forum willing to answer newcomers or returning players questions

this will be relevant for you i guess:
https://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.co…sses/druid.html

also see my "info for rookies" thread in sinature for some advantage

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 2:46am

When he says money is only to speed thing up,it means you will need years to catch up with a mid/high cash shop player.
It might also cause a divorce,getting sacked from job and loosing all your friends.

With about 100€ you can get a good base character,if you are a smart buyer.
You can buy an item that makes makes your character lvl 65 or 70 not sure,with a full set of lvl 6 runes.You also have collectors edition that gives you a good mount and some nice consumables.
That should be enough for you to be able to grind the rest.

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 11:19am

Currency is about more than 4k gold/u (increases weekly), simple things like an elixir cost >80-100k gold now. So yeah, money can help you a lot, you can't be competitive in without.

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 1:08pm

It might also cause a divorce,getting sacked from job and loosing all your friends.

if a game can cause such things on your life you are doing it wrong

Currency is about more than 4k gold/u (increases weekly), simple things like an elixir cost >80-100k gold now. So yeah, money can help you a lot, you can't be competitive IN SHORT TIME without.

fixed in red

"simple things" like elixir are wasted gold, think twice before buying consumables when you can get permanent things

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 29th 2017, 2:07pm)