You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 8:03am

3v3 and battleground que times

Im a new player to allods. Currently a lvl 24 druid. I love the game! Im a pvper and I was just wondering what the que times are like for battlegrounds and 3v3s at lvl 75.
Thanks, Dooid the druid

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 1:08pm

Xtagadax

Beginner

Hi, welcome here :) !

First question, on which server do you play ?
Because on the subs one it will be very hard to pop the 3v3s and battlegrounds, because there is a lack of players.
For the F2P, Bgs always pop except on the CET night. For the 3v3s, some days it pop, some days not. It's because people sign only when there is timer on the queue. And the queue appear only when there is people signed, so it's a vicious circle. But when it pop, there is differents team, which you will fight 3 times maximum on the day.
You will easily see that there always the same good party signed at the 700+ points and some randomn or boosters behind them.

Gl and HF btw !

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xtagadax" (Mar 28th 2017, 3:27pm)

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 2:42pm

If you're a PVP-er and a new player, you'll have a bad time in this game. If you really like pvp, you should expect to farm for a few years before engaging in competitive end game pvp, or else your enemies will kill you with one button, or get a few hundreds out of your wallet.

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 4:23pm

othwasp, have you ever seen a battle with a full geared but low itemshopped player? they do pretty well usually and dont die fast
only those without gear and wthout items die so fast...
oh and these without gear and only items also have hard times...

beeing geared full gives a much larger advantage than the items/runes most players have

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 6:26pm

you just give fake promises
in translation, "they do pretty well usually and don't die fast" means that if you decide to farm your gear instead of the cash shop, which is dumb for a beginner because it will reset every few months, you may actually survive 2 button presses by your enemy, not 1.

If you want to farm both gear and cash shop at the same time you need reincarnations, because you'll never do it with one character. for incarnations you have to get some money out of your pocket or farm a month to unlock another one, and so on, and if you don't have much time to play every day you'll eventually end up farming for months or even an year just so you can ...farm... with those reincarnations. And afterwards you'll also have to put a lot of time in the game so you can farm all the good cash grabs from the cs, because otherwise you'll get beaten by 90% of the population.

I say this because OP said he is mainly interested in pvp and he is new to the game, and this is the truth. Lvl 75 pvp is untouchable for a brand new player, I'm not trying to scare anyone.

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 8:09pm

i dont give any promises at all, i just state what observations i made in the past ~5 years i played this game every day for many hours

if someone does not have sufficient time to spend for a stateful / progressive game like allods, its obvious he will be inferior to those who do
its also obvious a rookie player will be weaker than a veteran

(like almost everywhere, time is related to $ somehow, but even $ cant make up everything in this game, you still need time if you want to be powerful in PVP)

btw for reincarnation you do NOT need money, it can be gained just by playing like everything else... and when you do the leveling from 0-75 you gain a good amount of gold from it.. doing daily x2 BG etc also gains a lot of gold... reincanation is a selfrunner... if done consequently you dont need to worry about the 825BC an additional reincarnation costs... (and you can even save a lot more if you save up and wait for discount on everything around christmas

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 9:46am

dragagon

Unregistered

que timers

So we've been queing against guildies and after 3x battling the same party, we appearently get a 30m cd to not get matched to that same party til the 30m have passed. is this based ( the search system ) on the party leader? as in, how can we avoid the cooldown timer so we can keep battling guildies in organized parties? thanks in advance.
We tried swapping some players from the one party to the other to reset the timer but noting seemed to work.