You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 6:39am

Angelicon

Beginner

• "Angelicon" started this thread

[Question] Is there many that play Subscription base server?

Hi I am deciding of I want to return to the game from a long time of being away from it but this time into the subscription base. My wife and I enjoy the game but didn't like the PvP Ganking of Super Runed players in the F2P and if we return we are going into the subscription base. Now are there many that play the subscription base? I am testing the steam version of the game but the 7 day free sub and I have yet to see a single soul. XD Is not a bad thing since I quest only and mainly with the wife but just wondering just in case we end up questing with others in group. Thanks!
P2P - Allods
Summoner - In progress

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 8:23am

DrakoKan

Beginner

Hi I am deciding of I want to return to the game from a long time of being away from it but this time into the subscription base. My wife and I enjoy the game but didn't like the PvP Ganking of Super Runed players in the F2P and if we return we are going into the subscription base. Now are there many that play the subscription base? I am testing the steam version of the game but the 7 day free sub and I have yet to see a single soul. XD Is not a bad thing since I quest only and mainly with the wife but just wondering just in case we end up questing with others in group. Thanks!
Hi, on P2P server polation it's low :( On league side whe have like 3 o 4 guild, most EU player. Yes for moore look like a ghost game, cause the fact levelling it's now really easy and fast (30% exp on P2P). So, if dont care about population it's good to play in two, really relaxing ;) . If not the only solution it's go on F2P server :P

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 10:45pm

P2P is dead. If you want a casual experience, feel free. You certainly won't get ganked by strong players unless one of the 10 people still playing happen to be in the same zone as you. Questing as a group in this game hasn't really been a relevant option for several years, if anything it slows down your progress honestly. If you hate the F2P experience, I would suggest just finding a new game because trying to play on the P2P server is a waste of money. There aren't enough players to do a single shred of real end-game content, so it's a glorified social networking site that you pay to use.
-Macmillan/Aquaman

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 2:19pm

if its just the possbile pvp-fights while leveling that scare you turn off the pvp option and
avoid warbanners; done!

you wont have even 1 pvp experience in this game at all... because this way noone can ever attack you

mobs in AT needed for quests no longer flag when attacking them mostly; you can even avoid some Q or isntant complete them if you dont enjoy it

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 1:14am

Angelicon

Beginner

So you are telling me over the years a lot of the PvP system has change in areas like AT? I mean I like playing and meeting other people on the F2P and we purchase mounts to help with leveling. But if now pvp is limited we might go back to F2P since we have a guild, and lots of toons with stuff. I will give it a shot and see so that way we can enjoy the story since we really did like playing this game over World of Warcraft.
P2P - Allods
Summoner - In progress

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 1:22am

yeah a LOT has changed
also relevant to your interests maybe:

if someone pops a warbanner right next to you, in the past he could insantly attack you
now he must wait 30 more seconds
so the moment someone would stad next to you and pop a banner you have 30 seconds to either leave or even use the teleportstone (Ctrl + H) and ruin his intention by teleporting away

items do no longner get cursed when you die (they dont get cursed after death for ever 4,5 years now)

and IF you die for whatever reason, it does not matter as you either wait a few seconds our you pay the goblinghost some mirra
the costs are so low its gained with killing 4 or 5 mobs at maxlevel

also, there are no longer so many players in AT like in the very early times of the game

you still can have fun in AT as veteran player by taking all the sites and trying to get the mages to attack the other players in the hope they strike back and get flagged this way, but with this knowledge, you can also ignore / avoid the mages that guard the sites and be like "bye, do not want"

oh and you can even do with level 23+ random astralruns to level up, but need a full grp
if you have full grp you can level up full to 75 just by instances theoretically
you get strong gear rewards (purple and orange items)

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 2:03am

Angelicon

Beginner

Damn! I must check it out. Thanks for the info. =)
P2P - Allods
Summoner - In progress