You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 9:13pm

Lobster Shell

Why is there nothing in the event description informing us the mount is temporary?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "metallix6" (Apr 4th 2017, 9:35pm)

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 11:42pm

The description of the Lobster says that it "won't last long".

What else is it supposed to mean if not that the mount is temporary?

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 12:07am

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 2:36am

Metallix6 have right, it should be written to less intelligent people, who with don't knowed reasons can't write/ask to ppl who have this temporary mount, or don't understand what "won't last long" can mean, also i recomand write ticet or feedbeck not here :P but yehh..

Also this price for 3d mount is ridiculus, it shold be perm or for 30d in my opinion

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Apr 5th 2017, 3:03am)

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 7:13am

Metallix6 have right, it should be written to less intelligent people, who with don't knowed reasons can't write/ask to ppl who have this temporary mount, or don't understand what "won't last long" can mean, also i recomand write ticet or feedbeck not here :P but yehh..

Also this price for 3d mount is ridiculus, it shold be perm or for 30d in my opinion

You have 10 billion gold? Fishy...
I don't know, and I don't know what I don't know, you know? :|

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 12:30pm

Noah, you got 9 billion gold? Or good with the photoshop?

Lol, I know for a fact you can only have 99.9 million gold. GG photoshop!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Apr 5th 2017, 1:09pm)

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 1:44pm

there are more jokes in the picture; look at the price of the lobster, its 100 platincoins, and look at the right lower side, there is the erotic magazine "pointy ears" as clickable interface :P

and the 99.9 million gold limit is annoying!