You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 7:08pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

Allods rules ( purchase and play )

Hello there Sarnaut freinds

I do beleive Allods Online is the best game ever

But sadly its no longer the best game ever

Everything required purchasing from you runes to your mounts

My runse are all lvl 4 my gearscore is 64540 ( 65932 )

Even if you wanna get stronger you need to purchase

I cant get enough gold cause Gobling itself its not enough

I refuse to accept any guild request cause I will insult them

they too strong even in the kingdom of elements I need like 20min to kill 1 monster

at Astral I cant kill the bosses even with mercenaries cause they so weak

without animality they cant do anything ...

Allods is one of my favorite games ... but sadly I have to delete it

I have no friends most of my friend either they start purchasing or they left me

Anyway I would say thank you Allods Online for everything

Even though I didnt enjoy the game but thanks anyway and Goodbye >>> ;( ;( ;(

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 8:55pm

sounds like you do something really wrong

even my 2-1-1 1-1-1 other char has no problem with KOE mobs

astral easy or astral hard? in hard mercenary wont help at all and yes thats silly because animality potion should be for exactly that

so why do you HAVE to delete it? you maybe WANT, but nothing else

..... or, instead of giving up (you write you like the game!) you can try to keep it up and get strong and stronger and stronger....
i choose this way, i got full level 9 and all helpful items without $

... OR if you feel like thats too hard for you maybe you will get happy at payment server? only gear make you stronger there...

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 9:46pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

astral easy or astral hard? in hard mercenary wont help at all and yes thats silly because animality potion should be for exactly that
..... or, instead of giving up (you write you like the game!) you can try to keep it up and get strong and stronger and stronger....
... OR if you feel like thats too hard for you maybe you will get happy at payment server? only gear make you stronger there...

Ok first of all thanks for your kind respond my freind

for me lets talk about the gold I fram gold either from Goblinball or Kingdom of Elements

the problem at the kingdom of elements there always annoying player they only go there

so they can kill you

Second problem is the exchange of crystals 1C = 3k thats to expensive

its like I need over 1billion gold to get at least a full lvl 7 runes

for the astral I have opened a purple sectors S6 with 3 stars and S5 with 2 stars

I hope if there is a place to farm gold like goblinball and kingdom of elements

thanks again for your advise

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 10:11pm

Quinz

Intermediate

Are you able to devote you life to Allods? If so, then you should be able to farm all the stuff to, eventually, have at least the necessities in your possession. If not, then sorry mate, you might as well go ahead and delete the game.

OR...

do as 95% of every other player that has a good amount of cash shop items, spend money... lots of it.

OR...

continue playing the game as a free player, enjoy getting crushed by 80% of the population, or simply stay away from PvP and miss out on a big part of Allods end-game content.

There you go, you have your choices.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 10:36pm

Really, how many topics like that one have to be started over and over again?

Another allods-online-is-the-best-game-ever-believer who won't spend the worth of 6-can-pack on the game per month.

Have fun out there, we won't miss you at all.

Cheers.

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 11:07pm

Ok first of all thanks for your kind respond my freind

for me lets talk about the gold I fram gold either from Goblinball or Kingdom of Elements

the problem at the kingdom of elements there always annoying player they only go there

so they can kill you

Second problem is the exchange of crystals 1C = 3k thats to expensive

its like I need over 1billion gold to get at least a full lvl 7 runes

for the astral I have opened a purple sectors S6 with 3 stars and S5 with 2 stars

I hope if there is a place to farm gold like goblinball and kingdom of elements

thanks again for your advise

goblinball seems to be a good source for gold
KOE is probably not for a beginner
if you still like it get the item which make respawn 1 hour for free its named "june funeral ceremony coin"(?), then die in PVP wont be an issue any longer
high exchngerate is a result oft high "income" the game provides now; you ca easy make a LOT of gold
when i started this game the exchange was 1:6 or 1:7, however it took me also 1 hour of farming to get 200 gold... so what i want to say is that income and exchangerate correspond

for astral, ask in "ZONECHAT" of nezebgrad / novograd for a "taxi" to S7 (orange)
when you once made it you can always return to this sector then and queue for it (you might get in party with strong veteran players which are even better than mercenary!:))

if i were in your position i would 1st go for reincarnation... make 1, level to max, buy another reincarnation with the gold you get from leveling etc
with the gold (BC) leftover you improve runes, get basic items etc

the more reincarnation you have the more gold you can easy gain (1st BG x2, personal allod, ... )

if you want to do mobfarming for gold only try kill the lizards near portalpoint "Ammer, Polis"

what class are you? most likely its useful to go "full DPS" with a bit of bloodlust so mobfarming / tkarik / astral is as easy as possible (some exceptions exist, for example summoner and warden are more handy in "support" aspect than in "assault" is my experience)

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 7:43am

Quinz

Intermediate

if i were in your position i would 1st go for reincarnation... make 1, level to max, buy another reincarnation with the gold you get from leveling etc
with the gold (BC) leftover you improve runes, get basic items etc

the more reincarnation you have the more gold you can easy gain (1st BG x2, personal allod, ... )
Dude, it's nice of you to provide tips and advice like this, I know you do it a lot here in the forums and it's appreciated, but when it comes to advice regarding farming you should really ask the person first how much time he/she is actually devoting to the game. For a casual, or even midcore player, what you're describing is not possible to achieve within a reasonable time frame. If you give an advice like this that might give someone hope that it's still possible to achieve something, then at least tell them that it might take them 2, 3, 4 or maybe 5 years, depending on their activity level.

for example summoner and warden are more handy in "support" aspect than in "assault" is my experience)
Summoners might be good with Support aspect with full end-game gear with lots of crit chance/dmg, but I would say that Summoner Support days are over, it's full DPS (Assault) or Healing that shines right now. Also, for leveling you pretty much have no other option than to go for Assault if you want to be able to progress. I'm currently leveling with Support aspect and it's not easy I tell you. You're too squishy and doesn't deal enough dmg to make up for the low sustainability until you have all the crit chance/dmg.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 1:40am

Dude, it's nice of you to provide tips and advice like this, I know you do it a lot here in the forums and it's appreciated, but when it comes to advice regarding farming you should really ask the person first how much time he/she is actually devoting to the game. For a casual, or even midcore player, what you're describing is not possible to achieve within a reasonable time frame. If you give an advice like this that might give someone hope that it's still possible to achieve something, then at least tell them that it might take them 2, 3, 4 or maybe 5 years, depending on their activity level.

i think its common sense that in a progressive game the more time (=money) you spend the more you get and those who play more are in a better position than those who play less

- or in other words you cant expect in any progressive game to be at top strenght with no proper time (=money) investment

if you dont care for reaching high(est) strenght fast, there is no need to hurry anway, the path is the goal in this case

Friday, April 7th 2017, 1:40am

Erwyn

Trainee

i think its common sense that in a progressive game the more time (=money) you spend the more you get and those who play more are in a better position than those who play less

- or in other words you cant expect in any progressive game to be at top strenght with no proper time (=money) investment

if you dont care for reaching high(est) strenght fast, there is no need to hurry anway, the path is the goal in this case
How much do MY.com pay you for tricking players into thinking they can play for free?
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Friday, April 7th 2017, 2:19am

how cant you play for free?
only thing you cant reach for free is gaining top / max strenght in very short time... but this is not relevant to a large amount of the players anyway....
...and would be contrary to the general gameplay of a progressive game

even a high amount of money cant fix time-aspect as many sales take long time to occur, you need to gear up also, doing raids will also help with getting stronger etc...
and no. byuing accounts wont fix this as you cant make sure you dont get ripped off ( a la "send money i send login" and then no login ever comes - foreseeable )

so what you WILL need more or less is time
money is optional

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Apr 7th 2017, 2:35am)

Friday, April 7th 2017, 6:29pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

only thing you cant reach for free is gaining top / max strenght in very short time... but this is not relevant to a large amount of the players anyway....

even a high amount of money cant fix time-aspect as many sales take long time to occur, you need to gear up also, doing raids will also help with getting stronger etc...
and no. byuing accounts wont fix this as you cant make sure you dont get ripped off ( a la "send money i send login" and then no login ever comes - foreseeable )

money is optional
ok but how can I make a level 7 rune ?
I mean every update things get to much expensive
I cant do Tka-Rik gave cause I cant make to much damage
even with potions my gearscore 80161 as paladine
thats my big problem in the game :(

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Friday, April 7th 2017, 7:25pm

money is optional
thats my big problem in the game
Well people created a lot of topic about that before. I just wanna mention again it is obvious you have to pay money to survive in f2p. In my opinion at least you need 9 runes to be effective and even you have high gear score you will be not effective without high level runes. So it is kind of p2w but whatever I don't wanna blame that server people still are playing and having fun but if you have that kind of problems i would recommend you p2p.

F2P Sunucusu Piranalar Birliği Define Avcısı

Friday, April 7th 2017, 9:05pm

i would recommend you p2p.
Lol that's amusing.

Ain't you getting the point they are trying to make?

They want to play for free. They want to win for free. They want everything for free. Guess why? Coz game advertisement says it is free.

Period.

Give me everything.

For free.

Or GTFO coz you suk and I'm cool and I deserve it all.

For

freaking

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Friday, April 7th 2017, 9:34pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

i would recommend you p2p.
Lol that's amusing.

Ain't you getting the point they are trying to make?

They want to play for free. They want to win for free. They want everything for free. Guess why? Coz game advertisement says it is free.

Period.

Give me everything.

For free.

Or GTFO coz you suk and I'm cool and I deserve it all.

For

freaking

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
first of all clown head no one said something about free
when I said the word purchase my opinion was
why allods doesnt change things required purchase into gold
I mean all the good thing in the game need money
but for lame things it required gold for example for gold dust
why they increased the price like half of you gold goes
for that
and please next time when you right comment you have to learn
manners before you reply to others

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 1:21am

money is optional
thats my big problem in the game :(

hey, dont give up; there are many ways to gain gold in this game :)
also these ways give more gold from update to update
you can level reincarnation, farm astralislands, do battleground and trade the currency from it for gold, and many other things (search forum for farming gold)
its normal the higher your runes go the longer takes

if you play the game long and you decide you want to play it even longer, its nice and feels worth it, you still can decide to donate at a later point of time to support it; this will of course make runes buildig faster
but thats completely optional and NOT "needed" at all

as a reference; it took me about 4 and a half years to reach full level 9 runes
(but i also collected all relevant other items from shop while NOT focussing on runes at all; with full 7 / 8 i was already well off but felt like runes are better than some more talentpoints rubies earringslots etc i dont use anyway :P )

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Apr 8th 2017, 1:28am)

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 1:17pm

Arushieru,

Let me get this right:

1. You're replying to a comment that wasn't addressed to you.

2. You're calling an author of the comment a "clown head".

3. After you addressed some1 who wasn't even talking to you a "clown head" you ask him to learn some manners.

Are you for real?

I've already told you kindly enough in my first reply in this thread: "please leave this game and community for the benefit of all".

You see, you're not the first and unique one starting a thread like this. All these threads are the same: "I'm so cool and good mannered, I'm loving the game so much, that I won't spend a penny on it, neither I'll farm and grind for 4 years straight as AOP did, so I just wanted to share my pain with you clown heads"

Please, just leave.

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 6:19pm

2. You're calling an author of the comment a "clown head".

3. After you addressed some1 who wasn't even talking to you a "clown head" you ask him to learn some manners.
I agree you at these 2 points. It is too offensive and rude. You should behave yourself mate.

F2P Sunucusu Piranalar Birliği Define Avcısı

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 4:49am

"git gud"

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Apr 9th 2017, 5:06am)