You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 6:21pm

The price of crystals rises too much

Hello all! We have a problem i think........the price of crystals rises too much to buy with golds.....6k each.Put a map where we can farm money,Lower the price of the crystals,do something! Is impossible for free to play players buy something!!!!! Come on,is or is not a free to play?!?!?!?!!?

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 11:11am

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

I totally agree with what you're saying, but the facts are there, it won't stop increasing more and more at each CS event. It's the way of how currency have been implemented. More you buy coins, higher will be its price, and the problem is that its increase is not linear. More you buy, higher will go the increase (like an exponential growth). it's sure that, for those who try to get gold by farming (or having personnal allods on all reincs), it'll be even harder and harder to go with bc coins. However, for those who put a little money for the game, and who are getting up their runes, they will be able to put more gold dust and less crystals, and then it will be less expensive (I advise these ppl to check the rune calculator, and seeing by themselves).

So yes, currency is getting more and more expensive, and sadly we won't be able to do anything against it, as it's the way it has been created which causes this.
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Rate this thread