Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

In Search of 8.0 PvE & PvP warrior builds!

I cannot seem to find a build that does good dps for PvE or PvP that's up to date for warrior. Please help! ?(
Gavoo - lv 75 Orc Warrior
illkms - lv75 Aiodos Healer
itzGav - lv 65 Orc Paladin
Jaybay - lv 23 Xadaganian Mage

this is still relevant and just needs minor tweaks:
https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10556
Thank you! what would the minor tweaks be? It's been years since I've played warriors so I'm not entirely sure on what is good anymore :( :S

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER
Thank you! What would the minor tweaks be? I haven't played warrior in a long time so I'm unsure of what is good these days...

1 - the prolong cd thing is gone so no need for the rubies that caused it
2 - better get slowdown by whirlwind attack 1st grid ruby (you dont need "regular" attack, just whirlwind and Treacherous Strike)
3 - get jagged slice and the ruby for wounds by it - this way you can almost constantly make the healer heal less (debuff from Treacherous Strike!) and recieve less healing (from wounds!) so he will die fast; along with kick kd and headbutt kd and the dragontear stunlock skill you can effectively hinder the healer giving love to the fellow players because he is busy staying alive himself or CCed and cant do sh**

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

the above PVE rotation "wastes" some combatadvantage and the initial strikes wont be critical due to no bleeding effect; i would rather use this

the aoe will not crit without the blood harvest so its worth to 1st activate bloodharvest

Nandita

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

the above PVE rotation "wastes" some combatadvantage and the initial strikes wont be critical due to no bleeding effect; i would rather use this

the aoe will not crit without the blood harvest so its worth to 1st activate bloodharvest

Basic PVE build ...

--> Basic <---

To give new Players an idea how the Warrior can work...

Gavoo,
Nandita and AOP have given you a couple good suggestions here on basic build along with some ideas on rotation. For stats I personally run mainly Determination and Critical Damage along with a little Brutality and Bloodlust for PvE. Of course you need the Vitality as well. That's just me. Others may disagree with that. Back to the rotation thing. My suggestion is to take the advice you've been given, make the build, download LghtDPS meter, and go find a test dummy and check your dps to see what rotation works for you. It's all about what you feel comfortable with, so try it and find your groove. What works for you may not work for others or vice versa. Hope you to see you in game.

Zitat von »Nandita«

most important part, of course, is the "Lucky gibberling" underwear
this is awesome and made me laugh hard, thanks for this :)

Basic PVE build ...

--> Basic <---

kek

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT