You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 12th 2017, 4:32pm

Kaeden

English Community Manager

• "Kaeden" started this thread

Contest: Name the Server!

Here at Allods Online HQ, we’re always looking for new ways to involve you, the community, in our ongoing development of the game. Today, we’re presenting a brand new contest to name our new F2P server that will be opening with Update 8.0.1.

From May 12th to May 19th, join our “Name the Server” contest and win glorious prizes!

The new server allows new Sarnautians and returning veterans a fresh start without having to catch up with high level players on New Frontier. But it hasn’t got a name yet and we think you Sarnautians have what it takes to tackle such a challenge!
To participate in this contest all you need to do is come up with a fitting name for the new server. We’ll tally up the top ten (10) entries and each of those ten will receive tremendous rewards. From there, we’ll have you guys vote on which of the 10 you think should go on to be the server’s official name!
Prizes
1st Pet: Daisy OR Dandelion | 3,000 Premium Crystals (or 120 Days Subscription Time) | 4 Anniversary Platinum Coins
2nd Pet: Daisy OR Dandelion |2,000 Premium Crystals (or 90 Days Subscription Time) | 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins, 5 Anniversary Gold Coins
3rd Pet: Daisy OR Dandelion | 1,000 Premium Crystals (or 30 Days Subscription Time) | 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins
4th to 10th 500 Premium Crystals (or 14 Days Subscription Time) | 2 Anniversary Platinum Coins, 3 Anniversary Gold Coins

Rules & Regulations:
  • Only entries submitted into the Contest thread on the Allods Online forums between May 12th 2017 at 17:00 CEST (10am PDT) and May 19th at 12:00 CEST (3am PDT) will be eligible.
  • The server name cannot be based on names found in any other media.
  • Multiple entries can be submitted but only one entry can win per account.
  • Entries must be submitted as a reply to this topic on the forum.
  • Entries cannot contain any material that violates the Allods Online Forum Code of Conduct, Forum Terms of Service or My.com account Terms of Service.
  • The 10 global finalists will be determined by the subjective judgement of the Allods Online team.
  • The 10 global finalist will be announced on May 19th 2017, at which point you will have until May 22nd 17:00 CEST (10am PDT) to vote on the winning entry.
  • The winning entry will be announced a few days later.
Good luck!

Friday, May 12th 2017, 4:55pm

Friday, May 12th 2017, 5:16pm

[question]
1. How many suggestions we can put ? Infinity or just only one ?

Please answer and thx you

Friday, May 12th 2017, 5:52pm

xanax

Beginner

Lol, can't even populate one server let alone two.
Ya boi Glacie

Friday, May 12th 2017, 5:59pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Question:

Why the hell are you making another server when the other F2P server doesn't even have enough people?

Friday, May 12th 2017, 6:28pm

PinkiePie

Beginner

Question:

How many active players have the Server "New Frontier"? I mean "active" not nicknames! ?(

And this idea is stupid and not good!

Friday, May 12th 2017, 6:34pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Lel russians did the same, new server Frontier x3, and population is so low...FAIL! So this server will be dead 100000000 % :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, May 12th 2017, 9:11pm

My proposal is "Golddigger". I considered "We-are-only-interested-in-making-more-money" too long.

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 8:52pm

I just hope it finds a difference between one server and the other not only 3x experience
If not the prices in boutique all 0 crystals for the first 4 weeks of the apertra of the server and then normal but prices under example pegaso 500 crystals and that find more variety of mounts in the boutique since there are very few I would like to work in team Allods to take this game to the top and then if I think there are enough people for two servers but if this does not work after a considerable time to have 2 servers it is better to discard this option so that the game does not die :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

Rate this thread