You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 6:26pm

Yuna

Trainee

• "Yuna" started this thread

AoD and the Amazing Immunity

So you have those Super Cool OP people in AoD to pick up chests for the team cus they are so much wow and unstoppable.
I wonder, even before merge they were trying to fix that shitty "bug", what are they doing now? :o
Cant they just fix few simple things with weekly maintenance?
No point going AoD at all like that...
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Friday, March 28th 2014, 6:48pm

if you cant beat them, join them.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 6:52pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

if you cant beat them, join them.
Exactly, and now that it's acceptable I will be using this little technique everytime I que. Anyone mind explaining how it's re-created?

Friday, March 28th 2014, 7:04pm

Psoglav

Beginner

Only way to stop this is to send a ticket with those screenshots. I sincerely doubt Mail.ru will be nice to exploiters as previous publisher, and after these people get a ban, this exploit will stop until devs fix it.

Also, if anyone joins AoD with this buff by accident, he/she should leave immediately to avoid getting reported and banned for exploiting.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 7:52pm

You should be happy, you have AoD at least. It's been bugged on p2p for months now.
Fiddler - Bard - Avarice
Kulha - Warrior - Avarice

Friday, March 28th 2014, 8:42pm

LOL really

U would think that this would have been one of the Important Fix's they would have done before launching the new server.

and yes this is getting old every AoD its the same thing .

Friday, March 28th 2014, 8:55pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

RE: LOL really

U would think that this would have been one of the Important Fix's they would have done before launching the new server.

and yes this is getting old every AoD its the same thing .

After carefull review of the information you have provided, and identified suspect character's with supporting visual evidence I am happy to announce that I intend to create a character named, "FrozenToad" to shadow "IcyFrog" in PvP arena's. Thank you for you're understanding in this matter. Clever right?

Friday, March 28th 2014, 9:28pm

Only way to stop this is to send a ticket with those screenshots. I sincerely doubt Mail.ru will be nice to exploiters as previous publisher, and after these people get a ban, this exploit will stop until devs fix it.

Also, if anyone joins AoD with this buff by accident, he/she should leave immediately to avoid getting reported and banned for exploiting.

seeing how some of my guild mates got the bug, had nothing to do with anyone deliberately exploiting the game. ill refrain from saying how they did it in here

Friday, March 28th 2014, 10:43pm

Yuna

Trainee

dont they check forums? Or this forum is completely for players and GMs or whatever?
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 11:46pm

I wonder why you didnt show screenshots of your own raid, as i remember some of people there were also bugged. One person even stayed to the end and was trying to steal boxes 8|
Chcesz podpierać ściany czy świetnie się bawić?

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 12:20am

Yuna

Trainee

I wonder why you didnt show screenshots of your own raid, as i remember some of people there were also bugged. One person even stayed to the end and was trying to steal boxes 8|
i remember names if thats your problem, but why should i? Did you do for your raid? Since you didnt why do you even comment such things anyway?

My point wasnt that ppl "exploit" at first place. My point is that this bug still exist and ruins the whole fun of mass pvp.
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 12:58am

Fischkopp

Intermediate

Now Yuna is raging and going to Novo with some guildmates for killing lvl 30 ppl. Hooray!!!!
Dont cry Yuna,dont cryyyyyy......
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 1:29am

Yuna

Trainee

Now Yuna is raging and going to Novo with some guildmates for killing lvl 30 ppl. Hooray!!!!
Dont cry Yuna,dont cryyyyyy......
lol, some funny butthurt ppl :D
its k, haters gonna hate 8)
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 2:36am

SinBadd

Beginner

Don't worry some one who knowingly does wrong will do 1 of 2 things to get out of feeling guilty ., They try to justify it ie stating that you are a hater or trying to blame you for there wrong ways or they deny and since screen shots are here they cant deny lolz . I hope they get banned for knowingly (as this article in forums shows) using game exploits!
Oh and I hate rapist thieves and exploiters all the same to me they take without caring what happens to the other person (Not in this order)

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 5:09am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Don't worry some one who knowingly does wrong will do 1 of 2 things to get out of feeling guilty ., They try to justify it ie stating that you are a hater or trying to blame you for there wrong ways or they deny and since screen shots are here they cant deny lolz . I hope they get banned for knowingly (as this article in forums shows) using game exploits!
Oh and I hate rapist thieves and exploiters all the same to me they take without caring what happens to the other person (Not in this order)
Exploiter's calling out exploiter's is pretty funny though. If I understand correctly the OP was in a raid that had exploiter's as did the League faction's raid, and I'm assuming the League got the chest so turn everyone in? Get in here with you're Bug Zapper Wraithy, cause if I que AoD I'm in it too win it.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 9:26am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

its fun to tank 4 immune ppl who are desperatly trying to kill me :) Im just laughing on their stupidity
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 12:25pm

I don't do screeshots of anyone, because imo it's pointless. I'm sure they won't be punished for this, because half of the server would be banned. I only think that people should stop showing people from other fraction who use this bug and showing how bad they are with winning AoD using bugs while second raid is doing exactly the same. Everything is ok, when your raid is winning, isn't it? I hope bug will be fixed asap. That's all, have a nice day :D
Chcesz podpierać ściany czy świetnie się bawić?

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 3:28pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I don't do screeshots of anyone, because imo it's pointless. I'm sure they won't be punished for this, because half of the server would be banned. I only think that people should stop showing people from other fraction who use this bug and showing how bad they are with winning AoD using bugs while second raid is doing exactly the same. Everything is ok, when your raid is winning, isn't it? I hope bug will be fixed asap. That's all, have a nice day :D
That's the spirit. If the production team chooses to avoid fixing a bug to resolve the issue, I would choose not too avoid using it. If it get's bad enough either they fix it or it get's outta control, and...fix it. Banning anyone for lack of production on the team's part would be ridiculous.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 5:38pm

Annoyied

Ive know how to do this bug for quite some time and have left aod's when i get it .
one time i stayed just because they were already bitching we lost and were leaving before start of aod so i stayed to play with imps .

Exploiting bugs may help in case's of broken quest and so on but when it unballances the game and has a negitive effect on everyone game experence (example lag bug exploiting traderun on na server massive amounts of gold generated and affecting bc npc)
but i find that using them just kills the fun and life of the game in question

I maild mail.ru and am waiting on there responce.

one of 2 possible outcomes 1 THERE ACTUALLY GONA DO SOMETHING
2 THE USUALL -- GO AWAY YOUR BOTHERING US AND PLEASE TOP UP YOUR ACCOUNT.

and if its THE SECOND OPTION dont be suprised if u see me spamming world chat on directions on how to implement this bug .

Maby if all league members show up bugged the imps will follow and then aod will really be fun as no one will have the advantage.