You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 2:57pm

Bored of Grinding @ 33 ....

Is there way to bypass these boring grindfest (yet run out of quest with 5 bars till 34 .... and yet getting bored fast :( help
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Friday, March 28th 2014, 3:03pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Kill some noobs. 3-5k exp per kill. Fun fun fun :thumbsup:

Friday, March 28th 2014, 3:41pm

welp, , be prepared to do a whole lot of grinding when you get to avilon, dragon ring, and yazes shard. baffled how the developers have still not addressed this.

and for the record i used probably over 20 xp scrolls, and still ended up short before i figured i wasnt gonna put any more money into levelig.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 3:45pm

It has been suggested to you multiple times what to do. Why would you not read the threads you start? They're filled with valuable advice.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, March 28th 2014, 3:56pm

Friday, March 28th 2014, 4:44pm

lvl 58 now, farming like a pig to save my quests for lvl 59. i don't say this to discourage you but you have to farm pretty much at each map, and the last one is the worst.

this is done to force people into buying bonus xp scrolls.

at lvl 58: 450k needed to lvl up. 321 xp per mob =>> 1400 mobs to lvl up or 700 with scrolls.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 10:01pm

Agian cant buy EXP scrolls on P2P server ...

Friday, March 28th 2014, 11:50pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Agian cant buy EXP scrolls on P2P server ...

Go back and do all the quests you missed. There is not much grinding to do on the P2P server even not doing some of the party quests.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 11:58pm

I just did and hardly any quest been missed though some not active till 34 >.>

Friday, March 28th 2014, 11:58pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Did you do the rep for Coba

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 12:29am

Not repeative one i tend to stay the HELL away from those boring grindfest type quest ...

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 2:14am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Better to do the repeatable grind fest then just mindlessly grinding at least you get extra xp when you turn it in and you also get the benefit of getting the respected gear. Check out your other post for other suggestions, but you are basicly at this point screwed having to grind one way or another till you can get to TT2 which is around lvl 35. When you get that grind the hell out of it, you can easily do some quests while you are waiting for the instance to reset.

Because the pay server has the extra percentage of xp you will always be over level while questing. Best to keep it that way so you don't have to mindlessly grind.

The little and yes I do say little that you have to grind is nothing compared to when the level cap was 45/47. I remember having to grind at least 6 million xp. Back then it took around 13 million to get from 45 to 46.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 2:42am

Made it to 34 and halfway to 35 <3 way i do it is do kill quest (mark those collection quests) and do world and importance quests and side quest if possible (avoiding PvP and boss quests)

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 3:18am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

I wouldn't avoid all the pvp quests. There are some of them that are needed for you to get to world mysteries. The ones you can skip are the ones that specifically ask you to kill a player. Skipping as many quests as you are, expect to have to grind and not complain about it. You are only screwing yourself in the long run.

Even skipping some of the unimportant quests you are gonna be missing parts that will lead you to an important quest or a WM.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 4:47am

There is also one more thing you could do. When you do killing quests just kill all monster except one and then use complete quest function. You get the xp from the monsters and the xp form using insta complete. If you have to collect just do insta complete

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 4:48am

Well try P2P asse there HARDLY any on when im on (Australian) so hence makes leveling easier for me ....

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 5:32am

While most top games tend to make it easier to lvl up as game gets older,Allods does the opposite.
At every single patch gets more of a grindfest,even worst is that leveling zones are deserts.Feels like im playing a very boring singleplayer game.Levelling a gunner with my flag always on got my first kill at the end of eljune...
Had to grind in Eljune,had to grind in coba to get to 33 and get new quests.Im guessing im gonna have to grind from 38 to 40 in Yazes.This cant be even considered Mid zones nowadays.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 10:51am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

^ so much this

In any mmorpg lvling considered the boring part of the game, but its important because there you get to learn your class..

But in Allods its even worse than the traditional mmorpg, because you got tons of boring quests each zone (kill these, bring that)
and the lvling curve is really broken so you reach a point where in 33-40 you have to grind mobs just to lvl up to continue the boring questing.

And like you said with every patch it gets even worse because now its lvl 60 to reach not 46,51, etc...

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 9:27am

Hugorood

Beginner

Not repeative one i tend to stay the HELL away from those boring grindfest type quest ...
And.....we have a winner!

Whole game is a grind. Go kill mobs for xp, go kill mobs for drops. Go find loot in amongst mobs!

Don't like grind? Wrong game and no wonder you stuck at level. All the best in your free time now you don't need to grind:p

Hell, just occasionally I like to see the Sun. But seriously.... it burns!

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 10:35am

While i understand not doing ALL the rep quests, avoiding all of them is simply shooting yourself in the foot (or a knee, if u prefer outdated meme references). Not only u boost your xp, but getting rep gear in certain zones will actually make leveling faster and less painful (oh Dragon Ring, y u so Dragon Ringy...). I see so many people not caring about gear while leveling, especially on reincs ("CUZ MY MAIN SO PRO IDC ABOUT THIS CRAP LEVELING GEAR, ENDGAME PEW PEW" attitude) running around with gear few levels lower, then being suprised they have to grind and almost die at every 2+ pull. Then comes QQing about dying with the egg... poor babes. So suck it up and do your rep quests like a big boy.