You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 5:59pm

The exchange isn't active on the new server for RU.

so you cant change gold for BC there? well THATS interesting... so for a free player there are no option to get items from itemshop there? .... even if he is a hardcorefarmer?
that would be a pay to win scenario then...
or is there no boutique either...?

can you tell us more? this is an interesting topic

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 9:50pm

There's no exchanger, but you can still buy BC directly from other players.

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 10:16pm

There's no exchanger, but you can still buy BC directly from other players.

i was told it was like this some time before when i started the game; later they added the exchange NPC

sounds like an awesome option for goldsellers, with removing the exchange NPC, these get an excellent hotbed

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 10:36pm

PinkiePie

Beginner

Quoted

pay to win

Why you saying this AOP?? ;(
This game is Pay to Boost not Pay to Win... ;)

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 10:49pm

Quoted

pay to win

Why you saying this AOP?? ;(
This game is Pay to Boost not Pay to Win... ;)

the game as we know it is is "Pay to Boost", yes
everyone can exchange at NPC, so non-donators are just slower but not excluded

however if they really make a server without an exchange NPC this server will be " Pay to Win" because as a non-donator you wont be able to gain certain things
it would be a step back to the times when incense boosted damage and you cold not gain it as a non-donator (these were the dark times where items go cursed upon death and free players could not get the items that stopped that!)

Monday, May 15th 2017, 7:10am

I am looking forward to new server. I am glad they are doing this because, we players, can advertise game much more, for this is a chance for all new players out there seeking free to play game. =)

Monday, May 15th 2017, 2:58pm

Decen

Trainee

I am looking forward to new server. I am glad they are doing this because, we players, can advertise game much more, for this is a chance for all new players out there seeking free to play game. =)
It could hopefully change their rep from being greedy to devs who realized their mistakes. I'm not sure how the cash shops between servers differ, except for the gambling aspect, but you can buy level 8 runes straight from the cash shop for 100 rubles, or $1.75 usd if the cash shop stays relatively similar when the server drops.

Monday, May 15th 2017, 3:21pm

on RU server you get the "starterpack" with full level 8 and all the other things for 30 days FREE
also a permanent wolf mount for FREE
its really easy to get max level there

Monday, May 15th 2017, 4:10pm

This is the dumbest move of all times. Instead of fixing the current situation of new players that cannot catch up, they have came up with realizing this ABSOLUTELY ***AMATEUR*** HORRIBLE MISTAKE!
After 1 year, the situation will be the same as at New Frontier. But with less players on both servers.
Iam disgusted. Sick.

Oh I get it after some thinking. Tactical marketing move actually it is. They will merge the servers after a while. After new players, eager for being the best on new servers to hunt some poor newbs, buying all the item shop crap asap.
Tehey will be Trumped.

Iam still disgusted tho.

Monday, May 15th 2017, 7:38pm

Oh I get it after some thinking. Tactical marketing move actually it is.
They wanna get one more bucket of milk from the dying cow 8o

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 10:50am

Yay new cashgrab server.So old people on older server can come and spend again money on it's new toon.After that we will see a merge and after a few time another server.If you got my point.Still don't see a other point of making a new server other than cashgrab.But russians are russians.

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 11:59am

Guza

Intermediate

Time to come back? =O

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 12:16pm

Time to come back? =O

Time to move on to the p2p

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 5:50am

they should delete the f2p server and then launch this new one B)

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 3:35pm

They should transfer characters to p2p and give them the appropriate amount of time/crystals for that new system for how much they spent on the free to play server.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 3:59pm

Ok listen!

Now its the one last time to make something good come out of Allods. And trust me, this one is very easy to achieve if theres any willpower left in you people. There needs to be community driven rules/restrictions to what comes to CS. Without a doubt, devs would never do this voluntarily so it has to be community driven. For example make a rules that noone goes above level 6 runes. This is enough to clear the content.

Spoiler Spoiler

Having less CS also brings more potential and minmaxing out of players, but thats another topic.
I know some of you p2w plebs might be tempted to go all in with runes, but don't do it this time, its your last chance. Most of you long time players wouldn't mind sacrificing some of you own power to make the game more healthy and equal, because you know thats why this died in the first place, but yet you still love this game.

tl;dr: Don't go ham with CS and everyone will be better off.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 4:10pm

Ok listen!

Now its the one last time to make something good come out of Allods. And trust me, this one is very easy to achieve if theres any willpower left in you people. There needs to be community driven rules/restrictions to what comes to CS. Without a doubt, devs would never do this voluntarily so it has to be community driven. For example make a rules that noone goes above level 6 runes. This is enough to clear the content.

Spoiler Spoiler

Having less CS also brings more potential and minmaxing out of players, but thats another topic.
I know some of you p2w plebs might be tempted to go all in with runes, but don't do it this time, its your last chance. Most of you long time players wouldn't mind sacrificing some of you own power to make the game more healthy and equal, because you know thats why this died in the first place, but yet you still love this game.

At least if this new server starts everyone at 8s, then the gap won't be as drastic.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 4:22pm

Ok listen!

Spoiler Spoiler

At least if this new server starts everyone at 8s, then the gap won't be as drastic.
Assuming theres similar skill level, you simply cannot compete 8s against 10s. Speaking from experience and thorough testing.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 4:37pm

Ok listen!

Spoiler Spoiler

Assuming theres similar skill level, you simply cannot compete 8s against 10s. Speaking from experience and thorough testing.
It's a smaller gap than trying to compete 4s against 10s though.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 4:52pm

Not going to happen people will join this server go full 10's 11's stomp the plebs trying to keep fair at 8s or too poor to afford anything else and then people will quit and stop playing it's that simple this was a mistake and all I can think of is the dota caster saying "IT'S A DISASTER"