You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 4:59pm

Not going to happen people will join this server go full 10's 11's stomp the plebs trying to keep fair at 8s or too poor to afford anything else and then people will quit and stop playing it's that simple this was a mistake and all I can think of is the dota caster saying "IT'S A DISASTER"
If they're going to complain about a smaller marginal gap compared to the other server, they should just play on the subscription server.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 5:06pm

no one will play on the sub server with 2 guilds on each side with 10 people in each there is just no reason to play on NA subserver they are better off on RU p2p where there is english speaking russians on both sides and 2x the pop of our f2p server during dominion and if you see dominion days on ru its like 3x the pop of our f2p. It's sad RU devs give no cares for our server they realize it's dead they get money for us spending but they don't care much more then that.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 5:18pm

no one will play on the sub server with 2 guilds on each side with 10 people in each there is just no reason to play on NA subserver they are better off on RU p2p where there is english speaking russians on both sides and 2x the pop of our f2p server during dominion and if you see dominion days on ru its like 3x the pop of our f2p. It's sad RU devs give no cares for our server they realize it's dead they get money for us spending but they don't care much more then that.
10 people in each guild is still better than no one in any guild. There isn't any drama and it's a small community of people who help each other. It's pretty nice to be honest.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 6:33pm

The community in the p2p is small, but not​ that small. And playing a game in a language i cannot even read (kyrill) is not a option at least for me...

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 6:53pm

The community in the p2p is small, but not​ that small. And playing a game in a language i cannot even read (kyrill) is not a option at least for me...
I'm just glad I can get to know people more personally on P2P since I'm spending so much time with them.

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 1:49pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Personally (as a player), it's highly likely I'll convert to the new server. It's been 7 years since the very first time I played Allods, and as someone who didn't invest in runes until about the half-way point (back when there wasn't even enough XP from questing to hit level cap), I'd find it quite fun to revisit the game with level 8's right out of the gate, XP boosts, free gear and extra gifts - compared to the (albeit enjoyable) slog I experienced nearly a decade ago. It's not like my main character(s) are going anywhere over on New Frontier, and they certainly have no reason to revisit old zones at the moment, so a nice merry jaunt through Coldberg, Eljune, Yazes etc will be refreshing (for me, at least).

A fresh start, a new community to build and a new take on the old content. Sure, there's not much incentive for the highly invested, but it's not like a new server ever focuses on that bracket in any game. It's also entirely within everyone's power to make characters on both. I'm under no illusion that, when I do play on the new server, I'll eventually miss all my stuff on New Frontier - but hey, even in that case, a place to escape during main-downtime doesn't hurt if it boils down to that. All the while, people completely new to Allods will have a place to kick-start their journey without a massive 'catch-up' looming over them, even if temporarily, and if they choose not to remain, a bit of introductory pep to pique interest in the game can go a long way regardless.

Anyhow, that's just me.

Regards,
Mhul

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 2:38pm

Personally (as a player), it's highly likely I'll convert to the new server. It's been 7 years since the very first time I played Allods, and as someone who didn't invest in runes until about the half-way point (back when there wasn't even enough XP from questing to hit level cap), I'd find it quite fun to revisit the game with level 8's right out of the gate, XP boosts, free gear and extra gifts - compared to the (albeit enjoyable) slog I experienced nearly a decade ago. It's not like my main character(s) are going anywhere over on New Frontier, and they certainly have no reason to revisit old zones at the moment, so a nice merry jaunt through Coldberg, Eljune, Yazes etc will be refreshing (for me, at least).

A fresh start, a new community to build and a new take on the old content. Sure, there's not much incentive for the highly invested, but it's not like a new server ever focuses on that bracket in any game. It's also entirely within everyone's power to make characters on both. I'm under no illusion that, when I do play on the new server, I'll eventually miss all my stuff on New Frontier - but hey, even in that case, a place to escape during main-downtime doesn't hurt if it boils down to that. All the while, people completely new to Allods will have a place to kick-start their journey without a massive 'catch-up' looming over them, even if temporarily, and if they choose not to remain, a bit of introductory pep to pique interest in the game can go a long way regardless.

Anyhow, that's just me.

Regards,
Mhul
Give this man a cookie

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 3:32pm

I'm considering playing on the new server, maybe i'll finally do all the raids, i can't do on New Frontier, mainly because everyone has done it, got every costume there is, so they see no point in wasting another few hours?( i'm saying hours because i don't know how long they are :P ) on it. In addition it would be nice to see everyone at the same lvl as you are, struggling with the same quest you do, doing group quests together, without the help of an end game player. But then again, i'd miss everything i got by playing until this day, astral gems quest, maze and all that.

It's not like my main character(s) are going anywhere over on New Frontier, and they certainly have no reason to revisit old zones at the moment, so a nice merry jaunt through Coldberg, Eljune, Yazes etc will be refreshing (for me, at least).

Regarding what Mhuldoon said, if they (people who make this game) would add this idea i mentioned here https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=21776 there would be a lot to do, even after reaching max lvl cap. Believe me, you wouldn't say that it would be nice to revisit old zones, if they would add something to do in old zones you would struggle with a lot :D

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 12:52am

Domi5500 plenty of people on the New Frontier server have not done locus yet due to how hard it is, alot have decided to not bother about it even though it is a crucial 2 rubies, pity can't auto complete it somehow as it is the only quest i got left Locus is.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 1:12am

not locus is hard, coordinating with ppl is hard / finding ppl who understand what to do and have time and are willing

i dont understand why there cant be some autogrpsearch for this type of content...

THIS is the real challenge!
sometimes its so hard its better to have a ruby less than to bother with that...

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 4:57am

Very true AOP and i agree we should have a auto group search like we do the astral runs but make it we still have to travel to the raid area, i also agree that it is better to be ruby less than to bother with the hassle of getting it, shame can't buy it out with the shards of a mystery seal.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 12:29pm

Penance

Beginner

Anyhow, that's just me.

Regards,
Mhul
i think you are full of shit, and take this from a player that has also played allods for 7 long years. You're telling that you are not getting anywhere with your character(s) what do you mean by this ? people spend money into this game to progress as player and not to stall themselves being behind everyone else, surely you must've spent somewhat to catch up with cashshop items over the years, you'd be lying to me if you have not. Does not have to be every single top tier item but still non the less you have some. What you are doing as a god damn MOD even ... it's so discouraging for new players to play with us, what a shit move to do from a guy that claims he loves this game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Penance" (May 23rd 2017, 12:48pm)

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 12:50pm

new server.. ¿:(

really? is it only me..? first there were several servers with a number of players on em, hey lets mix em; so we can have more lagg.
then..still there were several server arranged by language/region: hey let's mix em so peeps can make louzy comments and endless discussionsover and back (like this one too, ikr :p ) over the languages: hey this is english server u dickhead!!!, mais non cest francais ce con!!!... OMG,MonDieu(?) we still have more servers : say hello to arab server: shalom, and hi to more Lagg, et bonjour de deconnections internationa uh de server..

and then somewhere someday for somereason someone had a brilliant idea: LETS MAKE A NEW SERVER..

Hurray...

game over(lets go new game)
serv's up yet?
8|
gaat niet bestaat niet

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 12:55pm

8|
yesterday i heard u can download allods from internet where end caps still is lvl 42 what about thát punks!!!
lfm Heroïcs
:thumbsup:
gaat niet bestaat niet

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 1:05pm

I already see exploiting if we can call like that from new server to New Frontier if they add that exchange npc....
all old players will go there and farm golds and if crystal rate will be really low on that server they will exchange and when come back on new frontier will have so much crystals

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 1:23pm

AOP, vampyrvenom i've mentioned about the raid search in a suggestions thread(https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=14976 :thumbsup: ), but sadly nobody even bothered to take a peek. Just as the devs or even staff members, i think, don't care about it, (at least i'm just feeling that way). It's like devs want to make this game better and better, but don't care about what people who play the game have to say. If you would actually want to improve this game, at least consider the ideas made by players, follow their cue and add some of your own ideas to it. I think, this is the best way, to make both sides happy and to make people enjoy the game.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 1:29pm

New server will be up today as soon as patching is done?

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 1:42pm

It should be, but i don't know how it will end up.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 2:02pm

got a hour or so left to go anyway.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 9:39pm

Devs should fix their shit up instead of making new server. Its only short-term solution.